Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Lunatic

Rinkimekuta
Hmmm, I have been wondering where the Sound 5 have been during this war!

Um... they were all died delaying Sasuke's "rescue"...

Blessed Lunatic

So if Itachi gets back under Kabuto's control... Ima ******** rage...
Doubt it. This is probably all Izanami's doing.
If you want to buy a Naruto RP outfit, I placed one in the MP for 850,000 gold. It's Naruto's dad, Minato Namizake. It's made with some high priced items. Check it out.

Greedy Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Qyp
Rinkimekuta

Dur ka dur!!!!! I mean why they weren't in the war...>.> that is going on now....not how they died
Guess he didn't see them as really all that worth bringing back. I mean they were taken out by a bunch of Genin after all.

Blessed Lunatic

Rinkimekuta
Qyp
Rinkimekuta

Dur ka dur!!!!! I mean why they weren't in the war...>.> that is going on now....not how they died

exclude the "were"...

Oh, you mean them being edo tensei'd? Lol... only Kimimaro was worthy.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
The way Sasuke's been screaming his anxieties during the battle, I'm waiting for him to finally lose patience and stop listening to Itachi... I mean, I can see it coming.
Qyp
So if Itachi gets back under Kabuto's control... Ima ******** rage...

If he doesn't then I will.

CJ, what do you think it means? Also, didn't you think Zabuza would've been able to hold his own against Itachi?
No idea honestly. It just seemed "too easy" that the only two times Itachi was directly hit was when he mentioned Izanami. It was just too weird to be a coincidence.

Still do actually, though not nearly as much seeing this serious form of Itachi. The basic premise was that Itachi relied primarily on his eyes and performing Genjutsu. Because Zabuza could:
1) Fight you without using his eyes
2) Create a fog thick enough to blind the Sharingan
3) Fight while not being overly retarded

he would basically have an advantage over Itachi. However, after seeing this fight and how dangerous Itachi really is, I'd probably have to amend it by saying he may need Haku as well.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
He "MAY" need Haku??? CJ, you're trippin, bro. Lol! You must be depending on Itachi leaning SOLELY on his sharingan...and not the physical attacks...just genjutsu... I can understand your deep respect for Zabuza, though.
Well if he can't see him it's kind of hard to fight. The only reason why I think Haku may need to be involved is because his Kekkei Genkai allows him to basically ice anything.

Blessed Lunatic

Wait wait...

Izanagi is the Genjutsu on yourself, stopping your fate... while Izanami... controls others...

Remember, Izanagi bypasses ALL the senses... if Izanami works the same way... then that means the Doujutsu has already been activated... Kabuto's fate is sealed like the Sharingan of Izanagi.
ChristandJackel
Well if he can't see him it's kind of hard to fight. The only reason why I think Haku may need to be involved is because his Kekkei Genkai allows him to basically ice anything.

I honestly think he'd still lose. Zabuza's better off enlisting Kisame's help than Haku. But this is what I don't get about you, though: you think Zabuza might have a chance against Itachi, but you think Itachi can beat Pain...Is Pain comparable in anyway to Zabuza?

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
...if he can't see him...c'mon...so we're just going to ignore susanoo?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games