Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Lunatic

Wait... why would Naruto carry on after Tobi, Kabuto, and Madara are defeated and Naruto and Sasuke either become best friends again, or they kill each other... or what ever?

I mean, the only time skip after that might be showing Naruto has an adult with his new family, being Hokage, living a peaceful life, and Sasuke either bangs Karin, or he just wanders the world, being a Ronin of some kind.

Sakura... I just do not see her being with Naruto... anyone? Hinata maybe? Meh...
Yes. DP: no.

Dapper Dabbler

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
doc olden
Yes. DP: no.

'No' to what? I made three posts, and you could at least have quoted one, if you didn't feel like more than one word was necessary in your response...
Naturally, 'twas the last one I was referencing, the reason for the monosyllabic answers due to the fact it was 1:30 in the morning.

Dapper Dabbler

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
doc olden
Naturally, 'twas the last one I was referencing, the reason for the monosyllabic answers due to the fact it was 1:30 in the morning.

That's not a 'natural' assumption in the slightest.

So, I find myself asking the same question, still unanswered. 'No' to what within my first post?

Was it an answer to my question of whether or not Suigetsu's older brother could wield all of the legendary swords?

Was it a blatant 'no,' to suggest that Suigetsu would never become a good guy/sword lesson instructor?

Was it a no, suggesting that Tsunade should not die?

Was it no, Guy isn't Rock Lee's dad?

or was it No, Shino isn't a cool character... or maybe, no you are wrong, and they actually did explain why bugs are Tobi's weakness?

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Depressed_Blue_Penguin
Azriel_eph210
So, reading through these posts, a thought came to mind. That scroll that Suigetsu found in Orochimaru's secret lab...what if it actually details how to progress from the sharingan to the rinnegan? I mean, that would explain why he never tried to do experiments on Pain and his fascination with the Uchiha brothers... That would also explain Suigetsu's comment that it could turn the tide of the war... (something tells me that someone in this thread already suggested this idea...)

**looks around suspiciously**

I'm pretty sure I posted that forever ago. lol

I think that Sasuke will get the Rinnegan, and so will Naruto.

I mean, Suigetsu implied that the scroll would benefit sasuke...

Considering that Itachi is about to teach Sasuke a new Sharingan technique... I doubt it would be just another Sharingan technique - that'd be too tacky and unbelievable.

It has to be something different... like awakening the Rinnegan, or maybe how to control bijuu with the sharingan.

As for Naruto, I think it would be interesting if Sasuke kills him, and awakens the Rinnegan, and the Nine Tails gets extracted, along with Bee's at some point... and then Sakura uses Chiyo-Sama's sacrifice/revival jutsu to sacrifice herself and revive Naruto... who then uses manga hax to get the Rinnegan, and he and Sasuke have to combine the power of the Uchiha and Uzumaki... and I give up. this got too far out of hand. lmfao

LOLOLOL!!!!! rofl I thought you were going to keep going for a minute there, bro! Whatever happens, though, when Naruto and Sasuke clash, it's going to leave a scar on the landscape (similar to the battle between Madara and the 1st Hokage).

Manly Lunatic

Depressed_Blue_Penguin

Was it no, Guy isn't Rock Lee's dad?

or was it No, Shino isn't a cool character... or maybe, no you are wrong, and they actually did explain why bugs are Tobi's weakness?

Derp... Rock Lee changed his appearance to be like Guy... he originally had long hair, and his outfit looked kinda noble actually while Lee was in the Academy.

Also... how are insects Tobi's weakness? Tobi escaped Shino's insects, and the insects used by Torune were special, they were like the S-rank Hiden Jutsu WITHIN a Hiden Jutsu clan. They just age away at everyone who wasn't Torune... Even his own clan feared those insects... except maybe the stronger ones that possibly know the weakness of those insects.

You were sarcastic? Oh well... don't care.

The one that was has ALWAYS puzzled me... like... nothing is more mysterious then this one thing... Tobi is meh compared to this...

Rock Lee can't use ninjutsu... yet anything else to do with chakra he can do... walking on water, up trees, the eight celestial gates need a type of chakra control... a**.

Romantic Lunatic

Qyp

Rock Lee can't use ninjutsu... yet anything else to do with chakra he can do... walking on water, up trees, the eight celestial gates need a type of chakra control... a**.

I kinda liked his academy look a lil better then his current one.

That confuse the crap out of me too... til I realized that they said he was crap with jutsu, not that he didn't have/couldn't use chakra. So I guess he can manipulate it a bit but not really to the point where he can make clones/anything more. Then he just focused on his strong points.
But if you remember taijutsu wasn't really his strong suit, either; it was just the one thing left he could possibly develop skill in since he was not necessarily sucky with chakra but incapable of molding it with his hands for ninjutsu.

Romantic Lunatic

Huh, I forgot about that... I guess that they just took what he had a chance in. *shrugs*

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Uh-huh...I see...so you guys are basically saying that Rock Lee pulled a Hercules, eh?
User Image

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Now THIS is what I was looking forward to!!! Kabuto hits "crazy" mode and starts showing the abilities he's stolen! This battle just got a little interesting...

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hmmm, I have been wondering where the Sound 5 have been during this war!
Kabuto has officially faked out.
What does that mean? Do you mean he was faked out?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff