Azriel_eph210
Qyp
Azriel_eph210
Qyp
Azriel_eph210
Qyp
Ah... so Orochimaru was in ANBU Root?

It explains soooo much...

Yeah, I feel like I should have thought of that possibility before it was revealed...I mean, look at everything he was able to accomplish **in secret**!!!! eek Ah, well...now begins the time where Orochimaru takes the confused Kabuto and turns him into a total jerk/pawn.

I bet Danzo loved having his rival's prodigy being under his wing.

Every minute of it, no doubt...the dude was sick! Ah...I love being able to use "past tense" when referring to Danzo... biggrin

Also, by the looks of the bandages... the s**t with Shisui has already happened...

Makes me wonder if Orochimaru had a hand in that, too....hmm...

Well... considering Danzo risked using Sai for a transfer of information between them during an official mission with Team Kakashi. We later know it was to do with his arm and Shisui's eye.

So I would say the experiments on Danzo, were infect what Danzo wanted to do to himself, and in the process, Orochimaru learned a lot about Hashirama's DNA and the Sharingan.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Qyp
Azriel_eph210
Qyp
Azriel_eph210
Qyp

I bet Danzo loved having his rival's prodigy being under his wing.

Every minute of it, no doubt...the dude was sick! Ah...I love being able to use "past tense" when referring to Danzo... biggrin

Also, by the looks of the bandages... the s**t with Shisui has already happened...

Makes me wonder if Orochimaru had a hand in that, too....hmm...

Well... considering Danzo risked using Sai for a transfer of information between them during an official mission with Team Kakashi. We later know it was to do with his arm and Shisui's eye.

So I would say the experiments on Danzo, were infect what Danzo wanted to do to himself, and in the process, Orochimaru learned a lot about Hashirama's DNA and the Sharingan.

Hence, the interest in Sasuke....I hate you, Danzo...
So I've been watching the original Naruto (and having a blast, by the way) and I've come again to episode 72. We've learned a lot about characters from older times but the two characters I believe we haven't learned about are the two other ninjas in Jiraiya's team along with Minato. I cannot imagine what clan they may have belonged to, but I hope somewhere down the line we can get a Minato Gaiden or some sort of flashback. Of course, they could just be two unremarkable shinobi who were killed during the war, but I remain curious. I'm actually pleased with how much effort Kishi has made in telling us the backstory of things. Though sometimes the timing is bad (like now with the Kabuto stuff.) Let's call that 'Kubo Timing.'

Fatcat

I love Kabuto.

Manly Lunatic

Farrah Fairchild
So I've been watching the original Naruto (and having a blast, by the way) and I've come again to episode 72. We've learned a lot about characters from older times but the two characters I believe we haven't learned about are the two other ninjas in Jiraiya's team along with Minato. I cannot imagine what clan they may have belonged to, but I hope somewhere down the line we can get a Minato Gaiden or some sort of flashback. Of course, they could just be two unremarkable shinobi who were killed during the war, but I remain curious. I'm actually pleased with how much effort Kishi has made in telling us the backstory of things. Though sometimes the timing is bad (like now with the Kabuto stuff.) Let's call that 'Kubo Timing.'

Flash backs... meh... they happen at the boring times normally... happening in the middle of fighting is a Kishi thing, and I honestly think it's better that way. It makes more sense for people to remember their past and why they have come to a certain point...

Flashbacks during the BORING moments... are called filler... make the story more interesting... we were already interested... therefore... it's a good time to actually do a flashback.

And Minato's team... let's see... Sarutobi and Nara...

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
^^ Who let this guy in here???!!!!!! ^^
scream

Edit: This was directed at the "I love Kabuto" comment.

Lol! blaugh
I'm curious as to how real this backstory is. It seems Kabuto has had a couple "origins" since his debut and this may just be another fake story.

Manly Lunatic

ChristandJackel
I'm curious as to how real this backstory is. It seems Kabuto has had a couple "origins" since his debut and this may just be another fake story.

Huh? The origins of him has always been "I have been a spy since I was a kid" But we NEVER knew how Konoha got him. I just thought he was from Konoha already... but... that was just an assumption...
Didn't he first say he was found by one of the medic-nin from Konoha after the battle of Kikyo Pass or something like that? I believe that that is still the truth, and that Kishi is going to work this story in there somehow.

Dapper Dabbler

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I am so uninterested in Kabuto's story that its unbelievable. I'd honestly rather see his sage training, than this s**t.

You can just tell he's not going to be the primary villain. In fact, its obvious the good guys are going to win. :/

I feel like the ending to Naruto will be very anti-climactic. Madara will either be defeated by BS power of bonds from the 5 kages... or will disappear once Kabuto dies.

Either way, both villains will be gone simultaneously more than likely.
Depressed_Blue_Penguin
I am so uninterested in Kabuto's story that its unbelievable. I'd honestly rather see his sage training, than this s**t.

I agree completely

Depressed_Blue_Penguin
You can just tell he's not going to be the primary villain. In fact, its obvious the good guys are going to win. :/

Duh

Depressed_Blue_Penguin
I feel like the ending to Naruto will be very anti-climactic. Madara will either be defeated by BS power of bonds from the 5 kages... or will disappear once Kabuto dies.

Either way, both villains will be gone simultaneously more than likely.

I wouldn't be surprised. That being said, the first part of Naruto ending did a good way of finishing it off so maybe we shouldn't write it off completely.
Qyp
ChristandJackel

Huh? The origins of him has always been "I have been a spy since I was a kid" But we NEVER knew how Konoha got him. I just thought he was from Konoha already... but... that was just an assumption...
They also have strongly insinuate that Orochimaru and his real meeting was after he was brainwashed to follow him.
Well yeah, we were told that Sasori brainwashed him and then sent him to spy on Orochimaru, who then undid the brainwashing and made him spy on Sasori and Akatsuki.

Manly Lunatic

doc olden
Well yeah, we were told that Sasori brainwashed him and then sent him to spy on Orochimaru, who then undid the brainwashing and made him spy on Sasori and Akatsuki.

Hmmm maybe Sasori discovered Orochimaru's interests in Kabuto, and decided to take the boy and brainwash him. Yes?

But... I dunno... I am a little confused by Orochimaru finding him...
Did Sasuke die yet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces