*squished* Yay.
Kalio
Ruingaraf
Yay! *snuggles*
*squished* Yay.

*smiles*
Yay.
Ball of snuggle?
I though this was a Naruto Spoiler thread. Whats with all the role play. sweatdrop
This thread, i like it. 4laugh

I wonder if we'll get to see Karin's special power soon.

:/
I hope it's not something lame...

Kishi needs to come up with something cool.
Yeah.

Atleast one Konoichi needs cool and extreme power.

D:
Or else I will have to fly to Japan and kill him.
Then we should start writing the chapters.

Oh what a disaster that would be~

xD
lol I don't think it'd be much worse. Some of these chapters are almost sounding like they were pulled from a fanfic.

I agree, Karin needs something really cool.
Super Zelly
Yeah.

Atleast one Konoichi needs cool and extreme power.

D:

I thought Tsunade was cool... Temari too. ( and Sakura when she's older )
OHYEAH. If I wrote Naruto....
Would go like this:
Sasuke killed Itachi, realized that he never really hated him (Aww...) tried to kill himself, Naruto pulls his 'IMMUNA SAVE J00!' and got his face cut open, Sakura beat up Sasuke AND Naruto, then draged them back to the village, where they became a bisexual threesome. Shikamaru married Temari, and then a year later babies were born. The nSakura gave birth to Naruto and Sasuke's twins, Neji and Hinata had a son, Gaara married Hinata's little sister- *shot before she could continue*
Akiru chan
No.... um... Sasuke will say I love you to Sakura... who will say hell no you left me... then runs off with the older brother leaving Sasuke with Naruto to make yaoi goodness.... Yup happy ending!

LOL...

kidding but I will be happy with your ending Kuri if you leave out the NaruHina.

I posted this earlier but this is my hope for the ending.... but not going to happen.
...right.

And the RP thing was just because we were having a random conversation. Off-topic. xd
Ruingaraf
...right.

And the RP thing was just because we were having a random conversation. Off-topic. xd
Absolutely.

We're all crazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas