Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Lunatic

Kalio
Blanks-The Dark One
Kalio
Blanks-The Dark One
Kalio
Blanks-The Dark One
Ok. Just looked to me like there was someone in the background. Still, didn't Pain say that they could find another man of Tobi's talents in the last chapter?
Yeah. Which is what's confusing me. I'm hoping something will come along and clear this up. Maybe Pein was hiding Tobi's importance from the rest of the Akatsuki?

Or maybe even he didn't know.
But apparently Tobi's the mastermind behind Pein, so it'd be hard for him to not know. Unless you mean he didn't know they're the same person.

Was he the one who was talking to Pein at the end of the chapter?
We're not sure, but that's what it looks like. I'm gonna wait until the chapter's out and stop trying to predict crap from the spoilers.
Guess I will have to do the same then.
Minko_kun
ME!!!
*shot*

I'm guessing either Sakura or Kakashi.
I'm thinking Naruto, seeing as he's all "ZOMG SASUUUUUUUUUU" these days. And last time, Sakura got there first. *thinking of episode 1 of Shippuden* Could be Kakashi. It'd be funny if Shino got there first, they'd just stare at each other. Same with Sai, probably.

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
*sigh* I will just have to be patient and be a good girl and wait until tomorrow...maybe I should work on my fanfic while waiting... or start another one twisted ...naw I don't feel very creative today... I think I'll go over to scary kings and get a whopper or something... (that king in burger king scares me... I swear I'd scream rape if I saw him in my room... xp eek )

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I for one am hoping Kakashi.
Kalio
Minko_kun
ME!!!
*shot*

I'm thinking Naruto, seeing as he's all "ZOMG SASUUUUUUUUUU" these days. And last time, Sakura got there first. *thinking of episode 1 of Shippuden* Could be Kakashi. It'd be funny if Shino got there first, they'd just stare at each other. Same with Sai, probably.

If it was Sai I think he would fight him again.

Your Naruto comment made me think of some sappy yaoi scene and stuff.
sweatdrop ....yeah
Naleh
Gah... gone for a week and now Tobi's coming off as Uchiha Madara? I believe that even less than the Obito-Tobi theory... *sigh* I'm hoping those are doctored pics, because I don't want Tobi to be an Uchiha! 2/3rd of Uchiha are emo angsty pretty boys! ...not that I wouldn't mind Tobi being a pretty boy but... *cough* erm... ya, well at least you guys don't think Tobi is dead, and that's good! 'cause he's not TT___TT though Deidei is... *sniffle* gah! how long until the next chappie is out! domokun

But if Tobi is an Uchiha and is still his happy goofball self then that's just awesome and it'd show that theres actually different personalities/personalities in the Uchiha clan.
Minko_kun
Kalio
Minko_kun
ME!!!
*shot*

If it was Sai I think he would fight him again.

Your Naruto comment made me think of some sappy yaoi scene and stuff.
sweatdrop ....yeah
I'm still hoping Kiba'll get there first, because I have no idea what his reaction would be.

Anyways- Yeah, sappy. But Naruto is a little obsessed. Trying to bring Sasuke back has only ended with a bunch of new holes in him and a shortened life span, but what's he doing right now? Looking for Sasuke
Man, who here can't wait until Naruto fights Pein, leader of the Akatsuki? Man, Akatsuki doesn't seem so cool with half their members kill off. My guess is Tobi was an Uchina or relative who was expelled or was in another area when itachi's killing off his entire clan. I mean, it doesn't seem to make sense to have an entire clan be in one place. There must be others who left during a mission or travel.
I think there is more to the mask then we think. What if there was an entire cult of tobi's or something. Im skeptical about the tobi in the hoof is the tobi we all know and love.

Conservative Gekko

Daemonknightx
Man, who here can't wait until Naruto fights Pein, leader of the Akatsuki? Man, Akatsuki doesn't seem so cool with half their members kill off. My guess is Tobi was an Uchina or relative who was expelled or was in another area when itachi's killing off his entire clan. I mean, it doesn't seem to make sense to have an entire clan be in one place. There must be others who left during a mission or travel.

yeah,i was actually thinking the exact same....lol,theres probably more uchihas then people think XDD,but i believe tobi is an uchiha,but maybe a uchiha no one heard of yet lol,but everyones saying its either obito,which might be but sitll might now be,or now madara,which i think is sorta farfetched since...well madara first should be dead,and second,madaras supposed to be very scary and evil,but to me,i think tobi just acts way to kiddyish to be madara,that and acting like a complete idiot infront of deidara,who should be older than him,and madara should be older than deidara....sooo......just a theory >.>

Dapper Genius

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Man i really didn't like Sig.......... sweatdrop
argh I'm so freaken lost reading your guys posts... I need a good web site for looking up naruto chapters anybody got any suggestions for me? PM me if you'd be so kind with website name or something
shikadeidara
Daemonknightx

yeah,i was actually thinking the exact same....lol,theres probably more uchihas then people think XDD,but i believe tobi is an uchiha,but maybe a uchiha no one heard of yet lol,but everyones saying its either obito,which might be but sitll might now be,or now madara,which i think is sorta farfetched since...well madara first should be dead,and second,madaras supposed to be very scary and evil,but to me,i think tobi just acts way to kiddyish to be madara,that and acting like a complete idiot infront of deidara,who should be older than him,and madara should be older than deidara....sooo......just a theory >.>

WHY!!?????
Sorry, but. We know nothing about Madara, so where are you getting this 'he's supposed to be dead' and 'he's supposed to be evil' stuff? sweatdrop
Tobi can fit perfectly in the part of Madara BECAUSE nothing's been said about him, unlike Obito.

Kishimoto needs to end the manga. Why would he think about entering a new Uchiha to have to explain about, now? If Tobi is Madara, then he hits two birds with one stone.
Well, ********. Tobi is Madara after all...RAW is about to come out so instead of posting the pics I'll just hold.
The token goofy Uchiha. Although this will probably change.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff