Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruingaraf
Minko_kun
Kalio
Ruingaraf
Minko_kun
It's ok.

I really hope there's going to be a Naruto panal at Cossoalcon. Last years was nice and I had a blast for it being my first panal.

*throws Sasuke plushie* "DIE DIE DIE!"

xd
Do I even want to know?

*catches Sasuke plushie and runs away with it*

PIRATE NINJA OUTFIT.

Come back!
I need to that to get rid of my stress!

Good times...good times...

xd Were you there when he got his head stuck in the elevator door, or no?

No sadly. I really didn't see you guys after the panal. Plus I didn't want to be a tag along.

@Kuri: I would so throw a Oro plushie out a window if I could. And tape it.

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Well, Oro's not 'dead', technically, but that doesn't stop me from wishing that he WAS!
Minko_kun
Ruingaraf
Minko_kun
Kalio
Ruingaraf
Minko_kun
It's ok.

I really hope there's going to be a Naruto panal at Cossoalcon. Last years was nice and I had a blast for it being my first panal.

*throws Sasuke plushie* "DIE DIE DIE!"

xd
Do I even want to know?

*catches Sasuke plushie and runs away with it*

PIRATE NINJA OUTFIT.

Come back!
I need to that to get rid of my stress!

Good times...good times...

xd Were you there when he got his head stuck in the elevator door, or no?

No sadly. I really didn't see you guys after the panal. Plus I didn't want to be a tag along.

@Kuri: I would so throw a Oro plushie out a window if I could. And tape it.

Tag along all you want. We tend to form random traveling parties.

Our party will consist of:

-Myself as ANBU Sasuke and Pajama Sasuke
-Neko as HormonallyUnstablePregnant Sakura and Pajama Sakura
-Ryu as Hokage Naruto and Pajama Naruto (which will undoubtably be adorable)
-Banshee as Sexy No Jutsu Gaara
-And Phil as pre-TJ Naruto with a random giant sword

And also likely Muddles as Orochimaru, or course.
Dude. Muddles will be Oro?

(Man. I'm remembering that Oro from Akatsuki: The Musical at Anime Punch)
Can you ask Muddles if I can kick her?

Well if I tag along it you'll have a Namine from Kingdom Hearts around you.

Hopefully my friends will be around. Still I'll try to find you all when I'm there.
I wanna go to the con!!!!

I can stole away in someones suitcase, and steal the ramen of unsupecting Naruto cosplayers.
Kalio
Dude. Muddles will be Oro?

(Man. I'm remembering that Oro from Akatsuki: The Musical at Anime Punch)

Yeah, she was at Anime Punch, that's where I met her. She was the hyper one. xd
Minko_kun

Hopefully my friends will be around. Still I'll try to find you all when I'm there.
Sweet. biggrin As a forewarning... you will have to be loud and domineering to get a word into our conversations.

We are ALL chatterboxes. If you count Muddles, that will make six people that don't shut up. xd
Akiru chan
I wanna go to the con!!!!

I can stole away in someones suitcase, and steal the ramen of unsupecting Naruto cosplayers.
Aww! *pets*

Kick Muddles? LAWL

Maybe in the shins or something, dunno.

Oh, and I forgot about the pre-Tj Neji that Muddles is bringing with her.
Ruingaraf
Minko_kun

Sweet. biggrin As a forewarning... you will have to be loud and domineering to get a word into our conversations.

We are ALL chatterboxes. If you count Muddles, that will make six people that don't shut up. xd

That might be a problem...I can be an Hinata at times. But I can handle it!
And if you don't mind you can meet some of my friends...They can be weird but that's the best part.
Minko_kun
Ruingaraf
Minko_kun

And if you don't mind you can meet some of my friends...They can be weird but that's the best part.
Are you KIDDING? This is an ANIME CONVENTION.

We're ALL WEIRD.

The one problem is, though... if we're going out to eat, we're gonna need a ride. xd I just realized this, since we're being dropped off for basically the whole con, and none of us can drive, even those who are of age. Only one of us has a temp. xd
Ruingaraf
Minko_kun
Ruingaraf
Minko_kun

We're ALL WEIRD.

The one problem is, though... if we're going out to eat, we're gonna need a ride. xd I just realized this, since we're being dropped off for basically the whole con, and none of us can drive, even those who are of age. Only one of us has a temp. xd

Eww.
I would offer you a ride but I don't have the right to say since it won't be my car. If we meet you all maybe we can eat togather.
Minko_kun
Ruingaraf
Minko_kun
Ruingaraf
Minko_kun

We're ALL WEIRD.

Eww.
I would offer you a ride but I don't have the right to say since it won't be my car. If we meet you all maybe we can eat togather.
We'll walk to the closest restaurant and eat together. xd

IN COSPLAY. YAY!
Ruingaraf
Minko_kun
Ruingaraf
Minko_kun
Ruingaraf
Minko_kun

We're ALL WEIRD.

Eww.
We'll walk to the closest restaurant and eat together. xd

IN COSPLAY. YAY!

That will be great! And big too.
*sob*

Okay. I'm not going to cry anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items