Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pie. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I plan on staying. 0.36 36.0% [ 9 ]
I plan on leaving. BYEEEE. 0.12 12.0% [ 3 ]
I don't know what I'll do. 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
If I farted in my hand and then smacked you in the face, would that be romantic? 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
^Wow. EW. 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
I'll stay for you Itachi -ox >////> 0.32 32.0% [ 8 ]
Potato salad is nice with a hint of love. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
^I TOOK 3 DAYS TO MAKE THAT POTATO SALAD. THREE DAYS. 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
Potato Salada... Sakura and Sasuke were eating potato salad when they conceived Salada. 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 >

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ok, so a few people have now heard that soon after, starting in the spring, Naruto will be launching a said spin off. This spin off is supposedly going to revolve around the kids, aka the next generation. From what I can gather from looking at it, I can come to believe that chapter 700, and soon to be the spin off, it looks as if about 12 years had passed. I got that idea from looking at Asuma's kid. Now, Asuma's kid looks to be about 12, you know, the age Naruto was when the first part of the manga was established... before the time skip, etc. I did some guessing, and perhaps if it was 12 years, then 12 + 17 = 29. That should be the age that Naruto is, maybe a few years younger if I did it wrong. So, the movie starts 2 years after the war, some 10 years before the events of chapter 700. Pretty cool I guess. So, if you think about it, take a gander at what age Kakashi and the other adults are now, haha.... but wait... I don't know, now that I go back to it, she looks like she's... 16? ... so she was a baby... and ... uhhh 16+17= 33??? Maybe Naruto is 33? Damn. So, maybe about 16 years had passed since the war? I don't know y'all, help me with the guessing. I'm hoping they release the timeline of the new spin off soon, because I'm about to tear my hair out with all this curiosity. Anyways, we can talk about the age gap if you all want. It's all speculation right now.

Now, people are also thinking Sasuke has been gone for 12 - 16 years. No, looking at the movie, which is cannon, Sasuke looks as if he returned to Konoha. So, he's been gone for 2 years after the events of the war. Many could ask, "But why is he in the woods now?" Maybe he's just in the woods because he wants to be right now? Idk ): but I'm sure his home is Konoha.

Who plans on staying loyal to Naruto though it has ended? Who plans on sticking by until the new spin off comes? Do you plan on jumping off the boat and just dropping it all together?
I personally will stand by Naruto, only because it has always been my favorite manga / anime. Honestly, I'm excited about the new spin off and I really hope it turns out well. Actually, I have high expectations for it because it focuses on the kids, from what I've heard.

I plan on keeping myself active this forum and posting regularly. I might post a few things regarding the anime at this point, that is until the anime ends as well. By the time the anime ends, I'm sure the spin off will already be out. I'm not sure how many chapters the spin off with last, but even if it's 40, I'm just as happy with that.

Xhi's Buttercup

Anxious Strawberry

/touches your face.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Little Wildrose
/touches your face.

*softly touches your face with the back of my finger tips*
Kris senpai, you n-noticed me.

Xhi's Buttercup

Anxious Strawberry

Itachi -ox
Little Wildrose
/touches your face.

*softly touches your face with the back of my finger tips*
Kris senpai, you n-noticed me.

are you about to b***h slap me???!?!?!!?!?

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
I think the only way I will read the new series is if Kishi decides to explain what happened to Orochimaru, Kabuto and Team Taka, otherwise I just do not have much interest in the kids of the main characters.
Itachi -ox

I thought they had said 15 years..
I have been trying to think about the timeline, peoples ages and all that s**t too. I give up and just wait for it to be confirmed...

Also I will stay loyal, even though I don't care much about the new gen, there aren't even that many new kids to start with. I'd rather read the part 3 telling about the main cast adulthood and how it became that way. Oh well.

I still can't believe some of the shipping, I iwll have to start drawing fan art myself so i can sart believing.

Time-traveling Lunatic

I most likely to stick around, I had followed this manga for so long ,that even if I said that I will not, I would be too curious to ignore the spin off. I'm going to see it anyway, so I may as well stay lol

Gracious Noob

He's looking for his baby mama, Karin. They're playing hide and seek in the woods. gonk

Magical Lunatic

He's being followed by the bad guy of the movie.

Magical Lunatic

CarteIs
Itachi -ox

"15 years" refers to how long the series has been going on as a whole; with its first issue officially debuting September 21, 1999.

Considering the age of the kids, its been roughly twelve years.

Tipsy Tycoon

I'm keeping my username forever and always derp dramallama

Dedicated Rogue

10,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I believe I will stick around for part 3. I've been reading Naruto and keeping up with it this long, I might as well. Also, I'm not going to lie, I'm curious as to how it's going to go.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Inzoreno
I think the only way I will read the new series is if Kishi decides to explain what happened to Orochimaru, Kabuto and Team Taka, otherwise I just do not have much interest in the kids of the main characters.
Ooooh, let's hope that true.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
CarteIs
Itachi -ox

oooh, maybe.

Quick Reply

Submit