Welcome to Gaia! ::

SS_ShitStorm
I want them both to die. Never cared for Sasuke and Naruto is dead to me. Piece of s**t can go die and be with his p***y-a** dad.

He was honestly more appealing as a snot nosed-prank-playing-pants-shitting little brat. I have no doubt that pre-shippuden Naruto would have killed Sasuke at the first betrayal, unlike the idealistic pansy-a** pacifistic to a fault sonovabitch we've got now that can't be assed to kill a clear and present danger to the entire ninja world. ******** Konohamaru has bigger balls than your sorry a**.

Naruto has the biggest nuts? He fights everyone that he can. He is not scared of s**t and he doesn't want to break his bond with Sasuke. Except now of course, because he's probabaly gonna finish this s**t with Sasuke, because he finally understands that Sasuke's a douche bag.

Aged Sex Symbol

Pvt_Part
SS_ShitStorm
I want them both to die. Never cared for Sasuke and Naruto is dead to me. Piece of s**t can go die and be with his p***y-a** dad.

He was honestly more appealing as a snot nosed-prank-playing-pants-shitting little brat. I have no doubt that pre-shippuden Naruto would have killed Sasuke at the first betrayal, unlike the idealistic pansy-a** pacifistic to a fault sonovabitch we've got now that can't be assed to kill a clear and present danger to the entire ninja world. ******** Konohamaru has bigger balls than your sorry a**.

Naruto has the biggest nuts? He fights everyone that he can. He is not scared of s**t and he doesn't want to break his bond with Sasuke. Except now of course, because he's probabaly gonna finish this s**t with Sasuke, because he finally understands that Sasuke's a douche bag.

I don't think he will ever understand that Sasuke's a douchbag. He never had the balls to even try to kill Sasuke. Even Sakura managed to try.
NARUTO dramallama
Hmm I don't like either of em becoming Hokage.

Being a head ninja is akin to being a general. By your orders you're turning children into murderers and sending others to early graves. I doubt Naruto, who's never killed a single soul, has the strength of will to keep up the current mission system. If Naruto becomes Hokage, I'm not sure what form Konoha will take, but it dam sure won't deserve to be called a ninja village anymore.

Sasuke, on the other hand is generally hated and feared by the fire nation. The only way he's going to rule them will be through tyranny. Any peace or whatnot he achieves will probably only last as long as he lives to enforce it via fear.

Shikamaru and probably Kakashi are better choices. I like them because neither of them WANT to become hokage, so the decisions they make will be for the best of the village and not to sate their own ambitions.

Handsome Girl

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
Im team Sasuke kun only because ive loved him since the manga came out.
However that stunt he pulled with Sakura was totally uncalled for Kishi needs to get his s**t together like you cant lead us on by having Sasuke be impressed by Sakura and then like, help her. Like no. On one hand, I still believe that Sasuke does care for her, and maybe by pushing her away, he just wants to protect her. On the other, sasuke you little poopface, dont treat someone like that. Especially not someone that loves you with all of their soul.

So many feels I cant.
But one thing is for sure.
Kishi you ******** butt. I hate you.
Youve already made your bucks, just make us happy now.
crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces