Welcome to Gaia! ::

Parfait Parrot
Tacopillard
the 9 beasts are a division of a demon's chakra knowned as the ten tailed beast and has the strongest chakras you could ever imagine.One day the father of jutsu sage of six path save the world from this demon by sealing it in himself.But the jubi's chakras were to strong and the seal will break them moment the sage dies.So the sage divided the jubbis chakras into 9 scattering across the land and sealed its body away in the sky where no one could reach it.There it became the moon.
User Image

If it became the moon, why is the moon already there?
that moon was added by the artist on the manga the moon wasn't there
Tacopillard
Parfait Parrot
Tacopillard
the 9 beasts are a division of a demon's chakra knowned as the ten tailed beast and has the strongest chakras you could ever imagine.One day the father of jutsu sage of six path save the world from this demon by sealing it in himself.But the jubi's chakras were to strong and the seal will break them moment the sage dies.So the sage divided the jubbis chakras into 9 scattering across the land and sealed its body away in the sky where no one could reach it.There it became the moon.
User Image

If it became the moon, why is the moon already there?
that moon was added by the artist on the manga the moon wasn't there

Sneaky.
Marrin Wolf
Did you guys know that Kishimoto actually got the concept of the tailed beasts from Japanese legend? That's why I got so confused when he started changing animals on me. Originally this is what they were in legend:

1. Raccoon Dog
2.Cat (Pet of the god of the underworld)
3. A three tailed seamonster sometimes shown as a shark and sometimes a squid but usually a shark
4.It was like a Basilisk creature, part bird part reptile
5.a five tailed dog with each tail being a different element, fire, water, earth, metal, air
6.Six-tailed weasel associated with lightning
7.A seven tailed badger
8. It can either be an eight tailed snake or an eight headed snake, it varies
9.Nine tailed fox

I got so lost when Hachibi appeared and then Rokubi. I let Sanbi slide because it looked like a seamonster. I still wonder why Kishimoto decided to start using different creatures.

This is probably the closest answer I'm going to get to what I was looking for. I knew about the ten-tailed beast legend, i'm pretty good with basic naruto storyline following, but I don't look into the writer's researches and stuff like that. Thanks

Tipsy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tipsy 100
isnt the ten tailed beast a freaker?
wow thats awesome

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
the ten tailed martian from yugioh duh
SunSunChan12
rwyu
_The_Mashiro_Kuna_
rwyu
_The_Mashiro_Kuna_

xD mhm ;] lol those r cool though
...wouldn't the dolphin & slug be SOL if there wasn't any water or moisture near by....? well...slugs carry moisture...but you know what i mean. THROW SALT AT IT! TADA! Easiest Akatski mission ever, rofl jk

Lmao xD too bad akatsuki never thought of that too bad the slug can shoot bubbles pein should be glad he didnt get soap in his eyes o.o
Aha, true, then again wouldn't your first thought be "WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT?!??!?! A SLUG?! REALLY?! A FREAKIN SLUG?!" rofl

more like this....omg...wtf is that a slug?! wth and im supposed to catch that?! holy shet its huge!!!
aha, yeah!

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Alfred Petrelli
Da hell did they come from? >=(
I think I remember the manga talking a little about it, but can't remember -_-
Just curious >_>

they probably hatched from an egg
rwyu
SunSunChan12
rwyu
_The_Mashiro_Kuna_
rwyu
_The_Mashiro_Kuna_

xD mhm ;] lol those r cool though
...wouldn't the dolphin & slug be SOL if there wasn't any water or moisture near by....? well...slugs carry moisture...but you know what i mean. THROW SALT AT IT! TADA! Easiest Akatski mission ever, rofl jk

Lmao xD too bad akatsuki never thought of that too bad the slug can shoot bubbles pein should be glad he didnt get soap in his eyes o.o
Aha, true, then again wouldn't your first thought be "WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT?!??!?! A SLUG?! REALLY?! A FREAKIN SLUG?!" rofl

more like this....omg...wtf is that a slug?! wth and im supposed to catch that?! holy shet its huge!!!
aha, yeah!

then afterwards more like this omfg omfg it's gonna eat me!!!!!! -threw tobi at it-
SunSunChan12
rwyu
SunSunChan12
rwyu
_The_Mashiro_Kuna_

aha, yeah!

then afterwards more like this omfg omfg it's gonna eat me!!!!!! -threw tobi at it-
ha ha, when in doubt, throw random objects and or people at it.
rwyu
SunSunChan12
rwyu
SunSunChan12
rwyu
_The_Mashiro_Kuna_

aha, yeah!

xD no just throw tobi at it then konoha FTW lol
SunSunChan12
rwyu
SunSunChan12
rwyu
SunSunChan12

aha, yeah!

haha, i used to love tobi until i found out he was evil
rwyu
SunSunChan12
rwyu
SunSunChan12
rwyu
SunSunChan12

aha, yeah!

same Dx he killed zetsu's plants took his own brothers eye and formed an alliance with kabuto
SunSunChan12
rwyu
SunSunChan12
rwyu
SunSunChan12

same Dx he killed zetsu's plants took his own brothers eye and formed an alliance with kabuto
eek i did not know all that....i'm only up to 120 in sub....and 34 in dub.
rwyu
SunSunChan12
rwyu
SunSunChan12
rwyu
SunSunChan12

eek i did not know all that....i'm only up to 120 in sub....and 34 in dub.

shet sorry spoiler xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces