Welcome to Gaia! ::

Da hell did they come from? >=(
I think I remember the manga talking a little about it, but can't remember -_-
Just curious >_>
All 9 of the beasts were once just one giant one...ugh here

Quote:
Jinchūriki (人柱力, lit. "Power of Human Sacrifice"?, English "Jinchuriki Hosts" wink , or simply hosts, are those who have had a tailed beast sealed into their bodies. The first one to perform this was the Sage of the Six Paths when he needed to subdue the Ten-Tailed Beast. Later Jinchūriki are created by ninja villages so they would have an advantage over their rivals. In most instances, they are actually stronger than the tailed beast they contain, as they have the knowledge to effectively control the tailed beast's strength. Each of the hosts that have appeared so far within the series also possess a physical characteristic that resembles their beast; Naruto for example has fox-like whisker-marks on his face, while Gaara has tanuki-like rings around his eyes.
Mhm at first they were all one huge scary beast but then they each got sealed into some random person Gaara-Shukaku,Yugito Nii-Two tailed cat,Yagura-3 tailed turtle?,Roshi-Four tailed monkey,Han-five tailed dolphin horse?,utakata v.v-6 tailed slug,Fu-seven horned beetle,Killer Bee-8 tailed octopus/ox,Naruto(obviously)Nine tails,lastly sage of the six paths
the 9 beasts are a division of a demon's chakra knowned as the ten tailed beast and has the strongest chakras you could ever imagine.One day the father of jutsu sage of six path save the world from this demon by sealing it in himself.But the jubi's chakras were to strong and the seal will break them moment the sage dies.So the sage divided the jubbis chakras into 9 scattering across the land and sealed its body away in the sky where no one could reach it.There it became the moon.
User Image
_The_Mashiro_Kuna_
Mhm at first they were all one huge scary beast but then they each got sealed into some random person Gaara-Shukaku,Yugito Nii-Two tailed cat,Yagura-3 tailed turtle?,Roshi-Four tailed monkey,Han-five tailed dolphin horse?,utakata v.v-6 tailed slug,Fu-seven horned beetle,Killer Bee-8 tailed octopus/ox,Naruto(obviously)Nine tails,lastly sage of the six paths
slug.....and....dolphin horse....creative with the animals aren't they?
rwyu
_The_Mashiro_Kuna_

xD mhm ;] lol those r cool though
Tacopillard
the 9 beasts are a division of a demon's chakra knowned as the ten tailed beast and has the strongest chakras you could ever imagine.One day the father of jutsu sage of six path save the world form this demon by sealing it in him self.By the jubi's chakras were to strong and the seal will break them moment the sage dies.So the sage divided the jubbis chakras into 9 scattering across the land and sealed its body away in the sky where no one could reach it.There it became the moon.
User Image
if i saw that thing, i would freak out...
_The_Mashiro_Kuna_
rwyu
_The_Mashiro_Kuna_

...wouldn't the dolphin & slug be SOL if there wasn't any water or moisture near by....? well...slugs carry moisture...but you know what i mean. THROW SALT AT IT! TADA! Easiest Akatski mission ever, rofl jk
rwyu
Tacopillard
the 9 beasts are a division of a demon's chakra knowned as the ten tailed beast and has the strongest chakras you could ever imagine.One day the father of jutsu sage of six path save the world form this demon by sealing it in him self.By the jubi's chakras were to strong and the seal will break them moment the sage dies.So the sage divided the jubbis chakras into 9 scattering across the land and sealed its body away in the sky where no one could reach it.There it became the moon.
Lol who wouldn't
rwyu
_The_Mashiro_Kuna_
rwyu
_The_Mashiro_Kuna_

...wouldn't the dolphin & slug be SOL if there wasn't any water or moisture near by....? well...slugs carry moisture...but you know what i mean. THROW SALT AT IT! TADA! Easiest Akatski mission ever, rofl jk

Lmao xD too bad akatsuki never thought of that too bad the slug can shoot bubbles pein should be glad he didnt get soap in his eyes o.o
Tacopillard
rwyu
Tacopillard
Lol who wouldn't
ha ha run like hell jutsu
_The_Mashiro_Kuna_
rwyu
_The_Mashiro_Kuna_
rwyu
_The_Mashiro_Kuna_

Lmao xD too bad akatsuki never thought of that too bad the slug can shoot bubbles pein should be glad he didnt get soap in his eyes o.o
Aha, true, then again wouldn't your first thought be "WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT?!??!?! A SLUG?! REALLY?! A FREAKIN SLUG?!" rofl
Did you guys know that Kishimoto actually got the concept of the tailed beasts from Japanese legend? That's why I got so confused when he started changing animals on me. Originally this is what they were in legend:

1. Raccoon Dog
2.Cat (Pet of the god of the underworld)
3. A three tailed seamonster sometimes shown as a shark and sometimes a squid but usually a shark
4.It was like a Basilisk creature, part bird part reptile
5.a five tailed dog with each tail being a different element, fire, water, earth, metal, air
6.Six-tailed weasel associated with lightning
7.A seven tailed badger
8. It can either be an eight tailed snake or an eight headed snake, it varies
9.Nine tailed fox

I got so lost when Hachibi appeared and then Rokubi. I let Sanbi slide because it looked like a seamonster. I still wonder why Kishimoto decided to start using different creatures.
rwyu
_The_Mashiro_Kuna_
rwyu
_The_Mashiro_Kuna_
rwyu
_The_Mashiro_Kuna_

Aha, true, then again wouldn't your first thought be "WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT?!??!?! A SLUG?! REALLY?! A FREAKIN SLUG?!" rofl

more like this....omg...wtf is that a slug?! wth and im supposed to catch that?! holy shet its huge!!!
Tacopillard
the 9 beasts are a division of a demon's chakra knowned as the ten tailed beast and has the strongest chakras you could ever imagine.One day the father of jutsu sage of six path save the world from this demon by sealing it in himself.But the jubi's chakras were to strong and the seal will break them moment the sage dies.So the sage divided the jubbis chakras into 9 scattering across the land and sealed its body away in the sky where no one could reach it.There it became the moon.
User Image

If it became the moon, why is the moon already there?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff