Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
S Y M P H Y N Y

I agree, Sakura has had only minor development along with many other minor characters, since Kishimoto certainly stated himself at not being well at developing female characters. lol

Bwhaha, your fart-from-a-fly line killed me. rofl.

But for now, after you have made your point, I agree and feel that Sakura currently needs some more character development. So far Kishimoto has been giving her a pretty bad image with her fake confession and inability to kill Sasuke. Sadness... I'm sure Sakura will have her time to shine soon. smile

Sakura didn't really have a bad image after the fake confession. People aren't even paying attention to the minor details, well of course not, they are too holed up in their pairing fantasy to understand why Sakura lied.

I don't blame Sakura for her inability to kill Sasuke. If Naruto, who treated Sasuke as a close brother couldn't, then isn't obvious that Sakura, who is in love with Sasuke is unable to do such a feat. Through, her deed was foolish and stupid. I wished she didn't use the sleeping gas on Lee, Sai and Kiba. Then, they'll actually defeat Sasuke.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
S Y M P H Y N Y
II_iMuddy_II
S Y M P H Y N Y

I can come and leave whenever I want. Do you own this forum? No.

This just proves that you are rather indecisive.

I'm sure you have a lot of time on your hands.

Not me though, I was a little busy earlier with my personal life. 3nodding

No, I don't.
I'm fabulous at multi-tasking.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
S Y M P H Y N Y
II_iMuddy_II
S Y M P H Y N Y
Thrun teh magical cat
Why should I support someone who is useless?

Are you in the right thread? You must be talking about the wrong character because Sakura has healed many major and minor characters saving their lives. Seems pretty useful to me. blaugh

lol
Don't waste your time.

I want to prove the guy wrong with some actual useful things Sakura does. Maybe 'Thrun teh magical cat' just dislikes Sakura or he hasn't even read the Naruto manga/watched the anime.

You're wasting your time.
Thrun (She is formerly known as Longcat) is a famous troll from TSF (Twilight Saga Forum).
I guess she moved on to here... but anyways you see my point do you not?

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
S Y M P H Y N Y

OMFG!!!! scream

I feel the same way. When people use Sakura's confession, or her not being able to kill Sasuke, as an excuse to her being a bad person and it makes me so mad. Although she was stupid to trick her teammates(Lee, Sai, Kiba) which made me disappointed in her, not a very good teammate.

I know Sakura did those things for a good cause, but its so hard to convince others who are living in that pairing-world.

I'm glad I'm not the only individual who see's this.

Why can't they see that? Simple, they are too hooked up on hoping to see a "perfect" heroine (Revy from Black Lagoon) to see that Sakura is perfectly flawed. Sakura was stupid for tricking her teammates, but it was understandable. She didn't want them to get hurt. If they did engage in the battle, they would have gotten hurt. Despite low in charka, Sasuke could still inflict a great deal of damage. Now Sakura wanted to kill Sasuke as fast as possible, that can only be achieved if sasuke let down his guard. For Sasuke to let down his guard, she needed to go alone.

The thing is you don't convince, it never works.

Dangerous Genius

I thought this place died.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Because people like you and me?? lol post stupid comments.
Sakura is not useless, your brains are xD

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Sasuke_U20
Because people like you and me?? lol post stupid comments.
Sakura is not useless, your brains are xD

Sakura is useless for a main character that is.
Have you seen Revy or Clare? They are the definition of useful.
Nuff' said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces