Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Autobiographer

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Just...no. Obito lost credential points in my book when he was revealed to be Tobi (though I'm not THAT surprised). If this was because of something else, then I'd catch on. But a chick? REALLY?

And it REALLY doesn't help that Uchihas run solely on emo power. I mean, if they get happy, they get weaker. Emo, stronger. SERIOUSLY?! That freaking sucks for them! So basically they have to be whiny little assholes just to give someone an a** whoopin! Itachi was probably that strong because he was crying over mommy and daddy this entire time, and became happy when Sasuke finally showed the hell up.

REALLY?! Shinobi are supposed to surpress emotions, right? Since when did "emo power" become a thing?!
Mitsuki Horenake
Just...no. Obito lost credential points in my book when he was revealed to be Tobi (though I'm not THAT surprised). If this was because of something else, then I'd catch on. But a chick? REALLY?

And it REALLY doesn't help that Uchihas run solely on emo power. I mean, if they get happy, they get weaker. Emo, stronger. SERIOUSLY?! That freaking sucks for them! So basically they have to be whiny little assholes just to give someone an a** whoopin! Itachi was probably that strong because he was crying over mommy and daddy this entire time, and became happy when Sasuke finally showed the hell up.

REALLY?! Shinobi are supposed to surpress emotions, right? Since when did "emo power" become a thing?!

Itachi and Shisui were exceptions and proof that you don't need "emo power" to be a strong Uchiha. They had the Will of Fire instead.

Hilarious Autobiographer

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
NET0RAREMAN
Mitsuki Horenake

Itachi and Shisui were exceptions and proof that you don't need "emo power" to be a strong Uchiha. They had the Will of Fire instead.

Both of them are dead, aren't they?
Mitsuki Horenake
NET0RAREMAN
Mitsuki Horenake

Which just proves that all of Kishimoto's best characters are dead.

Hilarious Autobiographer

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
NET0RAREMAN
Mitsuki Horenake
NET0RAREMAN
Mitsuki Horenake

Which just proves that all of Kishimoto's best characters are dead.

That's the thing: be emo or die.
TheDrunkenApothecary
Embarks on a mission to enslave the entire ninja world in an infinite tsukuyomi...simply because he saw the love of his pre-pubscent life get killed for god knows why.
When he's been working with someone that can bring the dead back to life

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Hooooooold the hell up people. Why does everyone keep saying he could've had Nagato revive Rin?
Why is this a popular thought process?

A) Nagato just got the rinnegan and had no idea how to use it when Rin died
B) The only reason Nagato was planning on using it is because he wanted to carry out this master plan
C) Why the ******** would Nagato sacrifice his own life to fulfill the wish of a horny 13 year old boy? Especially when Nagato was just as naive and selfish back then probably.
D) That's just a stupid thought -.-

Discuss:
Theories

Amen to this guy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Profitable Sex Symbol

12,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Obito must have a bad case of tape worm.
I bet that's another reason why he is so stuuuuuupid.

Dedicated Gawker

Itachi -ox
Obito must have a bad case of tape worm.
I bet that's another reason why he is so stuuuuuupid.

Explains everything. Madara ******** him up good.

(¬,¬)
that isnt the only reason you know. madara twisted obitos good intentions by painting the genjutsu world as a peaceworld of flowers and rainbows when really, madara just wants control and power. obito saw the fragility of death and futility of war, and so lost his faith in his old naive beliefs

Aged Gekko

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
recent chapters explain this
the uchiha are a ******** clan

Newbie Explorer

5,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Tobi could have had sooooo many possibilities and Kishimoto had to go with crappy shitty obito with his fail a** of a storyyy gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games