Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Defender

9,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I Liked Obito befor I knew He was Obito....

Dapper Genius

It's just another case of a strong mind (Madara) taking control of a weak mind (Obito).

Interesting Genius

obito is so stupid it makes me mad

Interesting Genius

I say he should kill his stupid self to be with rin

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AlicexInxWonderland4ever
User Image

I smiled when I saw this.
SS_ShitStorm
TheDrunkenApothecar
Embarks on a mission to enslave the entire ninja world in an infinite tsukuyomi...simply because he saw the love of his pre-pubscent life get killed for god knows why.
When he's been working with someone that can bring the dead back to life

It is a well-known fact that most Uchiha lack the genes required for thought processes beyond "HURR DURR DEATH AND REVENGE"

You of all people should know this.

I'm dying. rofl
I e u n e
iUzu

Let me tell you my theory:
User Image
In the group of kids of orphan when Kabuto was kind off raise, Rin was one of those kids over there. Rin was a spy like Kabuto. Rin also has the same power as Kabuto. War everywhere. Children suffer. The orphans suffer. Rin decides to take revenge, or was sent to spy on Konoha. But her stealth wasn't very good. She then got discovered by Kakashi. Kakashi crying about the promise he made to his dead teammate, he decides to kill her. Obito, slow as unusual he get ******** mind blow forever.

Second theory:
War everywhere. Minato as their sensei told the team about the plans of the war. Rin was an spy. Rin was exposing their plans to the enemy. Minato was having a sex with Kushina. Rin takes the advantage and try to search something in Minato's office. Kakashi happened to walk and found out about Rin. Kakashi has a ******** because he has to decide between village or her. Kakashi crying about the promise he made to his friend Obito, he then decides to kill her. Obito start crying like a b***h.

Third theaory:
Rin spy Kakashi's mask. She reveal his identity. Kakashi crying about the promise with Obito, decides to kill her. Obito cries forever.

Four Theory:
Kakashi was under a magic spell. He though he kill another ninja. Kills Rin. Obito still crying
forever. Minato is having sex with Kushina. Kakashi wakes up and get depressed forever.

Five:
Kakashi is drunk. Kills Rin. Obito again with ********.

Six:
Rin is an spy of another village. The reason when Obito, Kakashi and Rin were attack by some ninja was because of her. Then Obito ''dies'' because Rin was an spy. Kakashi found out and gets mad with Rin. Kakashi with ******** can't choose between village or her. Kakashi kills Rin for revenge. Obito doesn't know and cries forever.

Seven:
Rin was an spy of another village.

lol to the third and fifth theory lol

Lol I agree! ^ rofl But the first and second theory was really good and probably true.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Itachi -ox
AlicexInxWonderland4ever
User Image

It was relevant.

Tipsy Explorer

AlicexInxWonderland4ever
Itachi -ox
AlicexInxWonderland4ever
User Image

It was relevant.

And 100% truth 3nodding

IRL Friend

Aww, I like Obito.

I think there is more to the story of Obito's ambition, probably had a lot to do with Kakashi too, not just Rin. They were both a big outcome of it though.

Dangerous Lunatic

I felt bad for Obito at first, especially with the backstory and everything. But even that isn't enough to justify what the hell he's doing now. emotion_facepalm

Winner

iUzu

In the group of kids of orphan when Kabuto was kind off raise, Rin was one of those kids over there. Rin was a spy like Kabuto. Rin also has the same power as Kabuto. War everywhere. Children suffer. The orphans suffer. Rin decides to take revenge, or was sent to spy on Konoha. But her stealth wasn't very good. She then got discovered by Kakashi. Kakashi crying about the promise he made to his dead teammate, he decides to kill her. Obito, slow as unusual he get ******** mind blow forever.

I thought kakashi was caught in a Genjutsu...

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Obito is the most flawed character in the series mainly because he wasn't supposed to be tobi. I would have rather Jiraiya to be tobi than him it still even with the crappy on the spot back story doesn't make sense. Literally the lowest point of the whole story.
1. Obito had the eye's first which were originally Madara's that he gave Nagato.
2. Obito being an Uchiha can use the eye's better
3. Nagato wouldn't have died just bringing back one person the only reason he died was becuase his chakra was low and he brought back everyone in the leaf village he had killed
4. He could've done it himself when he when obtain the rinnegan back from nagato.
5. He could of had Kabuto impurely bring her back, I mean it's ******** up but look at him and besides if he really loved her that much it would've been good enough.
6. It seems this idiocracy of find something to avenge and kill every thing associated with it seems to run in the Uchiha bloodline.
Yeah, I got bored.

User Image

And yes, too lazy to change blood into semen.

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
SS_ShitStorm
TheDrunkenApothecar
Embarks on a mission to enslave the entire ninja world in an infinite tsukuyomi...simply because he saw the love of his pre-pubscent life get killed for god knows why.
When he's been working with someone that can bring the dead back to life

It is a well-known fact that most Uchiha lack the genes required for thought processes beyond "HURR DURR DEATH AND REVENGE"

You of all people should know this.

BURN!

But he might not have known Madara could bring people back to life until much later. Madara did say he saved Obito, didn't necessarily mean he brought him back from the dead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff