Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lover

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Let me tell you my theory:
User Image
In the group of kids of orphan when Kabuto was kind off raise, Rin was one of those kids over there. Rin was a spy like Kabuto. Rin also has the same power as Kabuto. War everywhere. Children suffer. The orphans suffer. Rin decides to take revenge, or was sent to spy on Konoha. But her stealth wasn't very good. She then got discovered by Kakashi. Kakashi crying about the promise he made to his dead teammate, he decides to kill her. Obito, slow as unusual he get ******** mind blow forever.

Second theory:
War everywhere. Minato as their sensei told the team about the plans of the war. Rin was an spy. Rin was exposing their plans to the enemy. Minato was having a sex with Kushina. Rin takes the advantage and try to search something in Minato's office. Kakashi happened to walk and found out about Rin. Kakashi has a ******** because he has to decide between village or her. Kakashi crying about the promise he made to his friend Obito, he then decides to kill her. Obito start crying like a b***h.

Third theaory:
Rin spy Kakashi's mask. She reveal his identity. Kakashi crying about the promise with Obito, decides to kill her. Obito cries forever.

Four Theory:
Kakashi was under a magic spell. He though he kill another ninja. Kills Rin. Obito still crying
forever. Minato is having sex with Kushina. Kakashi wakes up and get depressed forever.

Five:
Kakashi is drunk. Kills Rin. Obito again with ********.

Six:
Rin is an spy of another village. The reason when Obito, Kakashi and Rin were attack by some ninja was because of her. Then Obito ''dies'' because Rin was an spy. Kakashi found out and gets mad with Rin. Kakashi with ******** can't choose between village or her. Kakashi kills Rin for revenge. Obito doesn't know and cries forever.

Seven:
Rin was an spy of another village.

TheDrunkenApothecary
Embarks on a mission to enslave the entire ninja world in an infinite tsukuyomi...simply because he saw the love of his pre-pubscent life get killed for god knows why.
When he's been working with someone that can bring the dead back to life

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Hooooooold the hell up people. Why does everyone keep saying he could've had Nagato revive Rin?
Why is this a popular thought process?

A) Nagato just got the rinnegan and had no idea how to use it when Rin died
B) The only reason Nagato was planning on using it is because he wanted to carry out this master plan
C) Why the ******** would Nagato sacrifice his own life to fulfill the wish of a horny 13 year old boy? Especially when Nagato was just as naive and selfish back then probably.
D) That's just a stupid thought -.-

Discuss:
Theories

I think I love you.

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

i think that Kakashi breaking his promise and killing a team mate
shattered Obito's hope and dreams
i mean, he was resting in that cave in hopes that he will reunite with his dear friends
whom he would willingly sacrifice his life for
and there they go killing one of them and then there was no one he could return to
it opened his eyes to what Madara had told him that there will always be darkness, blah, blah
so he's simply pursuing Madara's grand plan to create a perfect world
where there would be no more killings, pain, and anguish for himself and everyone.

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
iUzu

User Image
In the group of kids of orphan when Kabuto was kind off raise, Rin was one of those kids over there. Rin was a spy like Kabuto. Rin also has the same power as Kabuto. War everywhere. Children suffer. The orphans suffer. Rin decides to take revenge, or was sent to spy on Konoha. But her stealth wasn't very good. She then got discovered by Kakashi. Kakashi crying about the promise he made to his dead teammate, he decides to kill her. Obito, slow as unusual he get ******** mind blow forever.

Second theory:
War everywhere. Minato as their sensei told the team about the plans of the war. Rin was an spy. Rin was exposing their plans to the enemy. Minato was having a sex with Kushina. Rin takes the advantage and try to search something in Minato's office. Kakashi happened to walk and found out about Rin. Kakashi has a ******** because he has to decide between village or her. Kakashi crying about the promise he made to his friend Obito, he then decides to kill her. Obito start crying like a b***h.

Third theaory:
Rin spy Kakashi's mask. She reveal his identity. Kakashi crying about the promise with Obito, decides to kill her. Obito cries forever.

Four Theory:
Kakashi was under a magic spell. He though he kill another ninja. Kills Rin. Obito still crying
forever. Minato is having sex with Kushina. Kakashi wakes up and get depressed forever.

Five:

Six:
Rin is an spy of another village. The reason when Obito, Kakashi and Rin were attack by some ninja was because of her. Then Obito ''dies'' because Rin was an spy. Kakashi found out and gets mad with Rin. Kakashi with ******** can't choose between village or her. Kakashi kills Rin for revenge. Obito doesn't know and cries forever.

Seven:

lol to the third and fifth theory lol

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
TheDrunkenApothecary

C) Why the ******** would Nagato sacrifice his own life to fulfill the wish of a horny 13 year old boy? s

he wouldn't have died, he's an Uzimake.

Aged Gaian

WeazelFanBoy
TheDrunkenApothecary
Embarks on a mission to enslave the entire ninja world in an infinite tsukuyomi...simply because he saw the love of his pre-pubscent life get killed for god knows why.
When he's been working with someone that can bring the dead back to life

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Hooooooold the hell up people. Why does everyone keep saying he could've had Nagato revive Rin?
Why is this a popular thought process?

A) Nagato just got the rinnegan and had no idea how to use it when Rin died

Incorrect. Madara implanted it in him when he was a child, before he had to be connected to the Gedo Mazo (which was probably a long time before Obito met him) to survive. Obito found out how to use it when Rin died, Nagato learned after Yahiko died a while later.
Quote:
B) The only reason Nagato was planning on using it is because he wanted to carry out this master plan

Which he could have just as easily revived Yahiko. Nagato was just being a baby and probably as dunderheaded as every Uchiha in the series, minus Itachi. Itachi wasn't really in it for the domination or revenge or anything and was more spur of the moment so of course Itachi's plan has holes the size of Konoha. But that's off the topic. Either way, yeah, he could have used Gedo Rinne Tensei to revive Yahiko and probably have just screwed the plan after that as that was his reason for going bad. And don't say he would have died if he used the technique as Konan only feared he'd die because of chakra depletion and that's exactly what he died from. The technique itself is just chakra consuming, not life consuming unless something comes out telling us otherwise.
Quote:
C) Why the ******** would Nagato sacrifice his own life to fulfill the wish of a horny 13 year old boy? Especially when Nagato was just as naive and selfish back then probably.

And this is different from having Nagato revive Madara? The plan was flawed no matter who Obito tried to get Nagato to revive. It just makes more sense that a person driven that hard would have changed the revival plan to the person he was doing it all for.
Quote:
D) That's just a stupid thought -.-

It's not stupid so much as flawed as it would be a pain in the rear to have pulled off, but the original plan would have been just as flawed.

Quote:
Discuss:
Done. :3

Nagato just got the rinnegan is absolutely no different from saying Madara recently implanted it in him. The point was, he probably doesn't know the fullest extent of his powers.
So point A still stands, dismissed

Um..what? Nagato felt inspired to work with Madara because Madara gave him the impression that he could make an insane impact on the fate of the world and make it a better place where his friends no longer have to die. Coincidentally, if I recall correctly, Yahiko's death only fueled the fired for this urge. Yahiko, if I also recall, chose death and I'm sure even Nagato would agree that it'd be an insult to bring him back. So, point B still stands. Dismissed

Yes, it is very different. One is to fulfill ideals while one is to fulfill naive wishes. One is a goal, the other is a wish. They were working towards progress and Nagato agreed to do such a thing to his own life to create a more peaceful world, so he was told. Reviving Rin would do absolutely nothing and he would have wasted his life and the only chance, he thought, to change the world and make it better on a 13 year olds whim. Point C stands tall, dismissed

And it is still a stupid thought.

Gracious Shopper

I just sat there blinking when i found out everything, i mean.who DIDN'T guess that Tobi and obito where one and the same?

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Obito needs to be shot with a... ROCKET LAUNCHER.

Fashionable Lover

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
I e u n e
iUzu

User Image

Second theory:

Third theaory:

Four Theory:

Five:

Six:

Seven:

lol to the third and fifth theory lol

i KNOW :3
I love the Uchihas but the only one who seemed to have his head straight and his s**t together was Itachi. Sasuke I can kind of understand, I think that seeking revenge is just engrained into his mind so that's the only way he knows how to cope with his own pain and sadness; extremely unhealthy but understandable. Obito though...I mean wow one person dies and he just decides he doesn't care about absolutely anything or anyone anymore? Also, I'm guessing Kakashi had a good reason for killing Rin, maybe he had no other choice, maybe she asked him to awake his mankeygoi (sorry I have no idea how to spell it) sharigan. I don't know but I definitely know we are missing some important contextual information. The Uchihas really need to find a better way to cope with things...
Uchiha thought process: SO MUCH ANGST AND EMO CRY BABY BULLSHIT!!!!!! MUST PICK THE ONE PERSON I CAN BLAME MOST OF MY PROBLEMS ON AND KILL THEM IN A STUPI OVERPOWER UNSTOPPABLE WAY EVEN IF IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!

And because blind rage is the best rage I suppose. There you go all answered.
summerfirefox
I love the Uchihas but the only one who seemed to have his head straight and his s**t together was Itachi. Sasuke I can kind of understand, I think that seeking revenge is just engrained into his mind so that's the only way he knows how to cope with his own pain and sadness; extremely unhealthy but understandable. Obito though...I mean wow one person dies and he just decides he doesn't care about absolutely anything or anyone anymore? Also, I'm guessing Kakashi had a good reason for killing Rin, maybe he had no other choice, maybe she asked him to awake his mankeygoi (sorry I have no idea how to spell it) sharigan. I don't know but I definitely know we are missing some important contextual information. The Uchihas really need to find a better way to cope with things...

Well Obito was also being talked to by Madara. Another Uchiha who lived his life for revenge. Obito was also what 13 when he "died" and met the guy? That's still kind of an impressionable age. Despite his resolve after seeing the love of his life killed at the hands of his best friend I'd be hard pressed to not go insane. Losing a loved one can break people. Look at Tsunade. With the loss of Nawaki and Dan her goals and dreams shattered and she wasn't doing anything productive with her life. If there is also someone there when your walls are torn down they can impact you. Naruto was a positive impact on Tsunade and motivated her to take on the mantle of Hokage at last. Where as Obito had Madara Uchiha who had lived for at least 100 years at that point (being as The Leaf Village was founded about 80 years prior to the beginning of the series) and who had become cynical and convinced of the corruption of the world and how much better off it would be under an eternal illusion. Madara could get Obito to do whatever he wanted to basically. Even though things are clearly out of context with the death of Rin the point still remains that his best friend killed her. Knowing all this I can see where him and Sasuke are coming from.

Unfortunately because of the writing the Uchiha are getting bad mouthed. I think Kishi has been trying to show that this ninja world is truly a terrible place to live in because of what it can do to you and he is using the Uchiha to show that they are the absolute worst of what this world can do to you.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shy Mage

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sorry I don't get it either..... we'll just have to wait and see xp

Quick Reply