Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who is dying to see the new movie and not the only one who is regretting that Japanese is not a language that I can speak fluently... I am absolutely dying to find out exactly how one of my favorite ships (NaruHina) is going to get together and the adorableness of their new family.

On another note I totally hated the new hair on Naruto but I find that it has been growing on me and now I find it much more appealing than the old spikes....

Anyone have any theories about how the movie is going to go? Or any on the new series that is going to be following Shippuden thats coming out later this year?? Or anyone who just wants to vent how excited they are to see the epilogue episode of Naruto when it finally comes out all all the 'dorbs it will contain? heart heart

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I already read a detailed summery of it, but even so, I'll still make an effort to see it.

Fallen Seraph

12,115 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
Already seen a fan-art retelling of it and wouldn't exactly use the word 'dying'. But sure, I could go for a subbed version.

Honestly I rather have an OVA about Tobirama, Hashirama, and Tsunade doing family things. Like Hashirama 'allowing' Tsunade to win at cards when he really just sucks worse than she does and Tobirama pretending not to laugh in the background.
I saw online that they're having some showings of it in select cities in the US in Feb... I'm wondering if they're just going to show the subbed version or if they already have the dubbed version finished.

As for the new series, it would be nice to see OVA's showing how the past hokages lived their lives... I'm just super excited to see all the new ninja babies and how their parents have turned out. The last chapter of the manga answered some questions but it would still be nice to see how the new couples actually interact.

Shopper

SabinaWolf
I saw online that they're having some showings of it in select cities in the US in Feb... I'm wondering if they're just going to show the subbed version or if they already have the dubbed version finished.

As for the new series, it would be nice to see OVA's showing how the past hokages lived their lives... I'm just super excited to see all the new ninja babies and how their parents have turned out. The last chapter of the manga answered some questions but it would still be nice to see how the new couples actually interact.
I highly doubt it would be the dubbed version. I'd definitely go see it subbed though. I am not too fond of the dubbed ;c

Kawaii Shounen

Anacaria
Already seen a fan-art retelling of it and wouldn't exactly use the word 'dying'. But sure, I could go for a subbed version.

Honestly I rather have an OVA about Tobirama, Hashirama, and Tsunade doing family things. Like Hashirama 'allowing' Tsunade to win at cards when he really just sucks worse than she does and Tobirama pretending not to laugh in the background.

I just want to know if tobirama ever got hooked up
or axesual for life. that would be an amazing ova thou.

Fallen Seraph

12,115 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
bittersweet music
Anacaria

That too. Although I have it set in my own head-canon that he's Sakumo's dad, and therefore, related to Kakashi. Which is also the reason why Kakashi hides his face since he looks like the Second. He may have also hate ******** a few Uchiha women. But that's just my opinion. A fun and stupid one.

Kawaii Shounen

Anacaria
bittersweet music
Anacaria

That too. Although I have it set in my own head-canon that he's Sakumo's dad, and therefore, related to Kakashi. Which is also the reason why Kakashi hides his face since he looks like the Second. He may have also hate ******** a few Uchiha women. But that's just my opinion. A fun and stupid one.

its not stupid, it's even better than the storyline, anything could happen to be honest.
I will not be surprised, and actually, your headcanon is really good.

and now, burn me into ashes, I can't stop thinking that now kakashi might
be related to tobirama. ********. I love this

Friendly Explorer

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
If you're able to, the movie is coming to the US Feb 20 and tickets just went on sale yesterday for the select theaters it will be screening in. It's going to be Japanese vocies with English subtitles since there's no way in hell they've translated, scripted, recorded and edited anything in a couple month's time to get an English dub out.

For a list of theaters Click here. Unfortunately it's already sold out in a lot of places.

Not from the US? No problem. There's a Facebook page packed with information on when and where screenings will be taking place all over the world, considering how much hype this particular movie has gotten. Hope it helps.

I'm ready for the subbed version to be out online considering I won't be able to make it to theaters but regarding how much time and effort goes into dubbing anything from an anime, especially a movie of all things, I doubt it'll be released anytime soon in English dub. Road to Ninja was released in the states DUBBED the same day The Last came out in theaters in Japan.
Plan to see it for sure. Ino looks hawt. heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Kakashi_Leaf

Dam Ino looks better than all the other times she have ever had an apperance.
almaax441
Kakashi_Leaf

Totally and fully agree.

And somehow Sai ended up with here....

Shy Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Kakashi_Leaf
almaax441
Kakashi_Leaf

Totally and fully agree.

*sighs* why sai.... why ino... what does ino see in sai?
almaax441
Kakashi_Leaf
almaax441
Kakashi_Leaf

Totally and fully agree.

*sighs* why sai.... why ino... what does ino see in sai?
I have no clue. it's awkward and a bit sad.

Friendly Star

I'm just baffled by who is with who.
Some don't make sense, some are just weird, some you could already tell and some that are ok together.

I wouldn't mind watching it when it comes out in subs, but i'm not desperate to see it. I can wait.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff