Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
I really really wanted him to. :

Not necessarily because I hate Sasuke, I don't, I actually think he's a great character. I just think that it would be fitting. After all this, Naruto finally figures out that talking to Sasuke won't work, so he goes to his last resort and kills him.

But I guess not. Sasuke is gonna get Talk no Jutsu'd like everyone else. Or he'll just get away. Again. scream

Lunatic

Yeah. But I doubt he will go back to Konoha. He might still be a villain in the future or something following the Uchiha path, who knows. He does look pretty swaggy on the new design with all the bling blings. Lets just hope he gets a cool role in the movie.

Chatty Shopper

7,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Yeah I was really disappointed when I read the latest chapter in Naruto and I noticed Sasuke turned into a villain all of a sudden. I am a Sasuke fan and I was like "WTF not again crying " I had hoped for him to be nice once the war was over...

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
It wouldn't make sense for him to die, because everything Naruto said to that point would have been pointless.
The cycle of killing friends or nearly killing them, needs to be broken. I mean, the fight will happen most likely, but it won't be with Sasuke dead or evil. Something needs a change, and my god, something to break this cliche cycle.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Judging by how Sasuke's design for the Last Naruto movie makes him look like a pirate, he'll probably jump a ship and sail away.

Pirate Sasuke Uchiha. The biggest a** of the seven seas.
x Karurie x
Judging by how Sasuke's design for the Last Naruto movie makes him look like a pirate, he'll probably jump a ship and sail away.

Ya know, i dun really like Sasuke but I'd really enjoy that ending.

Deadly Hunter

I think he's gonna play about the same role as Naruto... they both seem like they're wanderers, trying to keep the peace everywhere. BUT OMG! HE KEEPS THE F-ING RINNEGAN!!! Which means Naruto and Sasuke still have the seals (I was so afraid they were gonna lose them) WHICH MEANS they're still connected and they'll always know where the other is and I FIND THAT SO F-ING CUTE! DX

Kawaii Shounen

Itachi -ox
It wouldn't make sense for him to die, because everything Naruto said to that point would have been pointless.
The cycle of killing friends or nearly killing them, needs to be broken. I mean, the fight will happen most likely, but it won't be with Sasuke dead or evil. Something needs a change, and my god, something to break this cliche cycle.

yeeeeah this ^

even thou sasuke's death seems to be fitting, the whole thing about naruto
and his generation is to break that cycle.

actually sassy sasuke would not be that bad. he can still be a jerk, the cool jerk
the cool rebel, just like he was on naruto 1rst part.
I don't necessarily mean to be ''yay team 7 im back'' but being himself
probably not even at team 7.

imagine sasuke back to konoha but with no team, just solo mission for him I guess?

either way, what could happen too is, sasuke not to come back to konoha.
he might turn to a traveler, hence his clothes looks ... like a pirate like karuaie said lmao

Friendly Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
x Karurie x

That would actually be really badass.

Heroic Hero

I guess because there's a movie where they're both gonna be in, maybe they fight but it's a draw or they come to an agreement for now. Though I wouldn't mind if Naruto killed him already...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff