Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tasty Waffles

I do still really like Naruto, but I can critique it. I don't love it nearly as much as when I was 10.
The chapters are getting (have been) ridiculous, only Kishi's favorite characters are getting any screentime, etc.
So I am really going to miss it, but I think it's finally time for it to end.

Sparkling Victory

6,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hero 100
I've always loved Naruto

Timid Explorer

I loved Naruto since I was younger, I am actually devastated that its ending. :c

Shopper

No. Everybody is jumping on the bandwagon hating it. They don't want to be the only one who likes it so they hate on it. Stupid logic. But definitely aren't the only one who still likes it.

Shy Noob

A lot of people don't like it now because they're pretty much butthurt.
2 of my fav characters died, some events of the story were bullshit af and I am still raving about it.
I will always be a Naruto fan.

Ice-Cold Alchemist

8,600 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Generous 100
I'll always love Naruto, its been an everyday part of my life since I was 8 and the story has come to define my personality and ideals. It does fall short every once in a while but its an over all favourite. Not to mention I think many people get annoyed to easily, where as it always took a lot to leave me disappointed (with anything for that matter)

Prophet

I've always been a Naruto fanboy since the show started on Toonami. Then I moved on to subs much, much later online, and then once it got to Madara I started reading the manga.

I think it's one of the best IN MY OPINION, but that doesn't mean I can't critique it. Ever since Madara died I think the series has gone to s**t.

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
Quite frankly the show has been bumped down my list since seeing stuff like Fullmetal Alchemist and Death Note and I do feel that it has overstayed it's welcome, but I still care enough to continue to follow the manga up until the end, for what it's worth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff