Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

Everything should have gone the other way than this. Didn't have to be such a happy rainbow land ending.

For the shitty ending, I haven't had the feel to watch Shippuden ever since chapter 700 came out. :/
Lol a thread I agree with lol. For real tho, they should have died, Sasuke had everything to be a cool character, fire, lightning, and was basically Vegeta, yet was so damn dislikable.

Sakura, annoying and useless most of the show, would have been ok with her dying and Sasuke being a emo dark loner again.

Naruto I'd be ok with dying too, like someone else said, go down a hero, surprise, less predictable.

For a show with over 600+ episodes (longer than all of DB, DBZ, DBGT combined, 3 times longer than Inuyasha with Final Act or x3 of Sailor Moon, heck longer than DBZ+Inuyasha combined.....etc.) show was long as hell, yet ending was rushed, predictable, bland, and lacking. There's still a "mini" series to come out, but the ending I noticed left many disappointed. (I didn't care, but agree that somebody needed to die lol.)

Newbie Noob

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
idk why the f*ck did they do the obitorin scene in limbo. She should've bitchslaped him for everything he did.
i feel like im the only one that doesnt sit well with the whole new hip setting that is konoha york city

Shtruglotz's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
s**t, by the time the pain arc came around it just didnt feel like naruto anymore

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff