Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
Poor Sakura lol

Greedy Capitalist

Sasuke is not a known giver of ********.

Can't even tell whose side he's on now...if he wasn't as OP as he is now, he would've been slaughtered long ago.

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
I have to bring up the fact that right now Sasuke is the one protecting all of team 7. Even though he said Sakura and Kakashi are useless, he's still protecting them from that dream world everyone else is trapped in. If he didn't care at all and thinks they're so useless, why doesn't he just protect him and Naruto? It's because he does care--even just a little. I think care a little about team 7 (Sakura included--but not Sai) just because they were his first team and only real friends in the village. This goes along with the other fact that Sasuke has saved Sakura more times than he's tried to kill her.
cordy77
I have to bring up the fact that right now Sasuke is the one protecting all of team 7. Even though he said Sakura and Kakashi are useless, he's still protecting them from that dream world everyone else is trapped in. If he didn't care at all and thinks they're so useless, why doesn't he just protect him and Naruto? It's because he does care--even just a little. I think care a little about team 7 (Sakura included--but not Sai) just because they were his first team and only real friends in the village. This goes along with the other fact that Sasuke has saved Sakura more times than he's tried to kill her.
I honestly don't see that.
What Sasuke is basing his thoughts on now is survival of the fittest. Sakura and Kakashi obviously does not fit this criteria, because they are both weak he does not see them worthy enough to save the doomed world.

This has already been established in the most recent chapters that's been released. Sasuke does not care about the weaker people.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
lol hence why he's called a ROGUE ninja >_< as he works alone, and he's rly not interested in relationships, and never ever gives a single god damn about anyone around him at all rly o_O i don't think he ever gave two shits from da get go lol lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff