Noble Hero

Romance last. Plot first.

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
GhostlyMark
Mystique Ranchan
I just cant see Sasuke and Sakura together. I honestly think it will end up like Tsunade, Orochimaru and Jiraiya. Where Tsunade liked Orochimaru but he never returned those feelings and Jiraiya always cared for Tsunade. It's the same with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke.

Tsunade liked Orochimaru?

@op since this happens in almost any shonen manga, I'm used to stupid pairings. I'm not even sure if people do it for the plot anymore. It's like you put two characters together for a few chapters and shippers will abuse that "evidence"

Put Kakashi and Tsunade together a few chapters for some bullshit... People will end up shipping it

Tsunade admired Orochimaru when they were younger. Like the admiration and "crush" that Sakura had for Sasuke in season 1.
Majula

Aged Sex Symbol

Majula

What plot?

Noble Hero

SS_ShitStorm
Majula

What plot?

I always thought there was some sort of plot in Naruto if not, there isn't much of a story to enjoy.

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
It is so true. Sasuke will probably never give a crap about any chick in this dang series, and if he ever ended up with a chick we would all know that his reason for even being with her would plainly be to repopulate his entire clan which is one of his goals that he has not accomplished yet. Hopefully that chick will not be any random fangirl in the village and understands why she married to Sasuke not because of dang love. It would make no sense in general for Sasuke to be with Sakura because he had tried to kill her three times through out the entire series and has told her that she is more annoying and worse than Naruto in the series. She still is worse than Naruto since now she is completely useless due to Naruto now can be able to regenerate any dang body part that he touches. Yes she is stronger than some of the other characters in the series, but compared to Naruto and Sasuke she is completely useless. It is very sad, not depressing to the point of crying sad, just flat out dang sad that Sakura still has freaking feelings for the stupid cold hearted emo that Sasuke is and that she does not get the hint, just like Ino got that hint, after all this time.

I know I'm not completely right. I'm just stating my opinion overall. I apologize for any errors.

Aged Sex Symbol

Majula
SS_ShitStorm
Majula

What plot?

I always thought there was some sort of plot in Naruto if not, there isn't much of a story to enjoy.

I agree completely.

There is no story to enjoy.
Pairings aside,
It's pretty obvious considering the theme of this manga that Sasuke will be redeem.

Accept this and there will be less butthurt when he is seen laughing together with team 7 at the end of the manga.

Tipsy Explorer

As seen from last week's chapter, the only person he cares enough to stop from doing something stupid is Naruto.

He might of cared about Sakura as a teammate BUT she tried to kill him and he doesn't do the forgiveness thing well... ^^;

I highly doubt there will be any Sasuke x Sakura. I would see Sasuke x Karin considering he did apologize for stabbing her. He has yet to do the same for attacking Sakura.

Business Businesswoman

5,750 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
So this means Sakura lied to Naruto when she told him she loved him? I haven't read the latest chapter yet. I'm behind. But why won't Sakura give it a rest? Obviously Sasuke doesn't like her and she can't make someone fall in love for you. At least that didn't work for me :/

Aged Sex Symbol

Shiro_Kisragi
So this means Sakura lied to Naruto when she told him she loved him? I haven't read the latest chapter yet. I'm behind. But why won't Sakura give it a rest? Obviously Sasuke doesn't like her and she can't make someone fall in love for you. At least that didn't work for me :/

No, apparently she was being honest.
Amen.
Seriously.
Itachi x Sasuke has more of a fighting chance than SasuSaku.
Every ship has more of a chance than that pitiful one.

While we're at it, let's take the time to acknowledge that NaruHina is almost as hopeless as SasuSaku.
For the love of God, Hinata has been in the friend zone for 600+ chapters. This girl has confessed, and he still doesn't give a s**t about her romantically.

Just respect the friend zone already.

Business Businesswoman

5,750 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
SS_ShitStorm
Shiro_Kisragi

Ah Okay. I really need to catch up.

Tipsy Explorer

Shiro_Kisragi
SS_ShitStorm
Shiro_Kisragi

Ah Okay. I really need to catch up.

That wasn't an honest declaration at all!

Before her supposed confession she tells everyone she'll take care of convincing Naruto. And after it, she becomes pissy that he sees through her bullshit and tells her to stop lying to herself.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Sasuke doesn't care about Sakura.

He pretty much shoved her uselessness in her face without even pausing.
Even his old mentor doesn't impress him anymore.

He's too alpha god like now to care about the peons below him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff