Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ever since last week's chapter there has been serious debates all over the interenet amongst fan girls about whether SasuSaku has become cannon. It's ridiculously stupid.

Sasuske don't give a damn about any of these bishes!

It doesn't matter if Sakura still has feelings for him or not. (BTW shes a teenage girl so she probably don't even know her own feelings. That and the fact that she hasn't even got a second to think once Sasuske returned doesn't help.)

It doesn't matter what was the official translation/ meaning of what Kakashi said was, it was just speculation on his part either way.

Sasuske doesn't give a damn about Karin or Sakura or any chick.

If he ever does develop an interest for a chick it will probably just be to continue his bloodline.

I'm not saying Sasuske will forever be a heartless b*****d, but as of right now in the series nothing has proved or even hinted at Sasuske's romantic feelings towards any female in this how. Honestly, if anything he has shown infinite more interest in men. I'd be more surprised if he returned feelings for any of these chicks, than I would be at him coming out the closet at this point.

But yea, basically what I'm saying is what does it matter what Sakura feels if Sasuske still doesn't give a s**t? Unless something happens from this chapter forward to spark any of these shippings involving Sasuske there is nothing to lead you guys to make any viable predictions.

I mean I just don't get it. You only win if Sasuske returns feelings for Sakura, right? What Sakura feels, or has ever felt does not help any in this shipping. *sigh* Meh. Idc. I'm just confused. I guess I'll just never understand shipping wars. I'm done now. lol

Aged Sex Symbol

Quote:
BTW shes a teenage girl so she probably don't even know her own feelings

THANK YOU.

Like anyone knows what in the flying ******** their feelings are doing at this age. Feelings are all over the place. Feelings are exploding. One minute you want to get married and have a baby and the next you want to eat cookies and roll around the the mud and then your parents ground you and take away your Ipod so you threaten to run away and kill yourself.

I wish more people would be open to the idea that teenage love is confusing and these female characters might not actually have their entire romantic lives figured out, especially since Kishimoto's best idea of a woman is that thing that brings groceries home.
SS_ShitStorm
Quote:

THANK YOU.

Like anyone knows what in the flying ******** their feelings are doing at this age. Feelings are all over the place. Feelings are exploding. One minute you want to get married and have a baby and the next you want to eat cookies and roll around the the mud and then your parents ground you and take away your Ipod so you threaten to run away and kill yourself.

I wish more people would be open to the idea that teenage love is confusing and these female characters might not actually have their entire romantic lives figured out, especially since Kishimoto's best idea of a woman is that thing that brings groceries home.

This.

I don't why people take the relationships of people who have nothing to do with them so seriously, especially ones between fictional characters that are all teenagers. I'm not judging in any way, but if they do take it seriously I'd just wish they didn't make such baseless assumptions and then argue about it so passionately, against people who are just as stubborn as they are, to no avail. Nothing I've read has convinced me on either side of this argument, and like the point of this thread I really don't see what SasuSaku fans even gain from Sakura maybe still having feelings for Sasuske if Sasuske has proven over n over he has not cared about any female in this series.

I swear after this war Kishi should just turn the series into a slice of life just to continue to troll at all the shippers with pairing hints, and misdirections that ultimately go nowhere. lol
I think the reason why everyone becomes hell bent on their pairings, is because they feel what the female characters feel. An unrequited love blooming into the romance that they always dreamed of for their crush or whatever. This is common for most teens, if not, all girls anyway. Though this is mainly the reason why most fans tends to go on emotions rather than the plot itself, which is frustrating. Well, I guess the new chapter for today gives everyone an idea(or conclusion) what Sasuke is feeling.
Vanish_flow
I think the reason why everyone becomes hell bent on their pairings, is because they feel what the female characters feel. An unrequited love blooming into the romance that they always dreamed of for their crush or whatever. This is common for most teens, if not, all girls anyway. Though this is mainly the reason why most fans tends to go on emotions rather than the plot itself, which is frustrating. Well, I guess the new chapter for today gives everyone what Sasuke is feeling.

Yep, sure does.

And I see what you're getting at, but the only thing I still don't understand was how it being said that Sakura might possibly might still have feelings for Sasuske might be a win, or a point for some, and a loss or hit for others. I don't think the pairing goes anywhere if Sasuske still hasn't changed his stance, which is "still, and has never given a ********." Like they act like this was either a point for NaruSaku fans (believing that Sakura's feelings for Sasuske have changed and become platonic), or SasuSaku fans (believing that Sakura's feelings for Sasuske have changed and become even stronger and mature), but really it's just Kishi trolling. Shippings go nowhere if one character has already expressed obviously detraction's towards the other. Sasuske has denied and showed he doesn't care about Sakura multiple times, and Sakura has shown time and time again she doesn't love Naruto that way, and just to bring in the NaruHina fans, Naruto has shown he only likes Hinata as a friend multiple times aswell. It's all really just a headache. lol

But yea I see how you mean everyone goes on emotions rather than plot. I just wish they could all see that themselves so they could have actual conversations and build towards real predictions rather than just have spirited arguments stating the same "points", that always really stretchhhhh, over and over again like insane people.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
#confirmed
Sasuke doesn't give a s**t about Sakura.
Chismo
Vanish_flow
I think the reason why everyone becomes hell bent on their pairings, is because they feel what the female characters feel. An unrequited love blooming into the romance that they always dreamed of for their crush or whatever. This is common for most teens, if not, all girls anyway. Though this is mainly the reason why most fans tends to go on emotions rather than the plot itself, which is frustrating. Well, I guess the new chapter for today gives everyone what Sasuke is feeling.

Yep, sure does.

And I see what you're getting at, but the only thing I still don't understand was how it being said that Sakura might possibly might still have feelings for Sasuske might be a win, or a point for some, and a loss or hit for others. I don't think the pairing goes anywhere if Sasuske still hasn't changed his stance, which is "still, and has never given a ********." Like they act like this was either a point for NaruSaku fans (believing that Sakura's feelings for Sasuske have changed and become platonic), or SasuSaku fans (believing that Sakura's feelings for Sasuske have changed and become even stronger and mature), but really it's just Kishi trolling. Shippings go nowhere if one character has already expressed obviously detraction's towards the other. Sasuske has denied and showed he doesn't care about Sakura multiple times, and Sakura has showed time and time again she doesn't love Naruto that way, and just to bring in the NaruHina fans, Naruto has shown he only likes Hinata as a friend multiple times aswell. It's all really just a headache.

But yea I see how you mean everyone goes on emotions rather than plot. I just wish they could all see that themselves so they could have actual conversations and build towards real predictions rather than just have spirited arguments stating the same "points", that always really stretchhhhh, over and over again like insane people.
lmao It is a headache, that's why it's not a big deal, it is a good way to get money though.

Going back to my point, that is where the fantasy comes in, you see from my experience(from counselling for my friends) some girls tends to believe that if their love is strong enough, then they will eventually get what the want. They just have to be persistence and stay with their crush, this is why some fans are emotionally attached to anything to do with love, therefore this hinders them from seeing anything that isn't right for their pairing. No matter if its a hit or loss, they won't care, they are virtually blind to anything that isn't positive reinforcement, otherwise their positive thoughts for their own crush will be for nothing.

I'm not sure if they will actually make accurate predictions, but it's worth the try. Gives Kishimoto some new ideas to troll, you know lol

Devout Bibliophile

II_iMuddy_II
#confirmed
Sasuke doesn't give a s**t about Sakura.

This.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sasuke doesn't give a s**t about anyone, but himself.
He's gonna die alone, or die fighting.

Timid Hellraiser

12,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
Kishimoto has stated repeatedly that he doesn't care about romance that much and to be honest, even as someone who used to scream over Sasusaku moments, I don't see it happening. Sakura's matured but none of them are in a place where I think they need to be planning out their whole lives together. (Though I guess it's worth mentioning that in-universe it might make sense to them considering the lifespan for the average shinobi isn't that long?) And if we;re being really real, the only people Sasuke seems to care for at all are Naruto and Itachi.

Canon-wise though, it's obvious Sasuke's nowhere near the headspace he'd have to be in to actually care about romance and I really don't think Sakura 'loves' him in the sense that she wants to have oodles and oodles of little babies with him anymore. That's one the difference between being 12 with an idealistic outlook on romance and 16/17 with a bit more life experience and even then, there's nothing confirming that if we get another timeskip or even an ending timeskip that she or any of the other characters will feel the same way they did as teenagers. As of right now, we know for sure that she can throw him farther than she can trust him.
Vanish_flow
Chismo
Vanish_flow

Yep, sure does.

And I see what you're getting at, but the only thing I still don't understand was how it being said that Sakura might possibly might still have feelings for Sasuske might be a win, or a point for some, and a loss or hit for others. I don't think the pairing goes anywhere if Sasuske still hasn't changed his stance, which is "still, and has never given a ********." Like they act like this was either a point for NaruSaku fans (believing that Sakura's feelings for Sasuske have changed and become platonic), or SasuSaku fans (believing that Sakura's feelings for Sasuske have changed and become even stronger and mature), but really it's just Kishi trolling. Shippings go nowhere if one character has already expressed obviously detraction's towards the other. Sasuske has denied and showed he doesn't care about Sakura multiple times, and Sakura has showed time and time again she doesn't love Naruto that way, and just to bring in the NaruHina fans, Naruto has shown he only likes Hinata as a friend multiple times aswell. It's all really just a headache.

lmao It is a headache, that's why it's not a big deal, it is a good way to get money though.

Going back to my point, that is where the fantasy comes in, you see from my experience(from counselling for my friends) some girls tends to believe that if their love is strong enough, then they will eventually get what the want. They just have to be persistence and stay with their crush, this is why some fans are emotionally attached to anything to do with love, therefore this hinders them from seeing anything that isn't right for their pairing. No matter if its a hit or loss, they won't care, they are virtually blind to anything that isn't positive reinforcement, otherwise their positive thoughts for their own crush will be for nothing.

I'm not sure if they will actually make accurate predictions, but it's worth the try. Gives Kishimoto some new ideas to troll, you know lol

Good point.
I guess I can actually see where their motivations are coming from now. Damn, I'd hate to be caught in that mindset though.
Really happy I'm not a teenage girl x) haha
b*****d Kishi, he must really get pleasure from trolling young girls lmao
Itachi -ox

If anything he'll have a trophy wife to make more Uchihas with, but will sneak out every night to have butt sex at underground gay ninja clubs with shinobi's that remind of him Itachi, b/c other than himself it's always been Itachi. It's always been Itachi. Ugh.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Chismo
Itachi -ox

If anything he'll have a trophy wife to make more Uchihas with, but will sneak out every night to have butt sex at underground gay ninja clubs with shinobi's that remind of him Itachi, b/c other than himself it's always been Itachi. It's always been Itachi. Ugh.

Itachi was his only love, forever and always.
sukiyuna
Kishimoto has stated repeatedly that he doesn't care about romance that much and to be honest, even as someone who used to scream over Sasusaku moments, I don't see it happening. Sakura's matured but none of them are in a place where I think they need to be planning out their whole lives together. (Though I guess it's worth mentioning that in-universe it might make sense to them considering the lifespan for the average shinobi isn't that long?) And if we;re being really real, the only people Sasuke seems to care for at all are Naruto and Itachi.

Canon-wise though, it's obvious Sasuke's nowhere near the headspace he'd have to be in to actually care about romance and I really don't think Sakura 'loves' him in the sense that she wants to have oodles and oodles of little babies with him anymore. That's one the difference between being 12 with an idealistic outlook on romance and 16/17 with a bit more life experience and even then, there's nothing confirming that if we get another timeskip or even an ending timeskip that she or any of the other characters will feel the same way they did as teenagers. As of right now, we know for sure that she can throw him farther than she can trust him.

I hope if Kishi does do an end time-skip it'll be like Digimon's, a quick glace at everyone paired off with kids in the future, but he puts wedded Naruto and Sakura together standing next to wedded Sasuske and Hinata lol with Sakura and Hinata glancing jealously at the other couple and Naruto and Sasuske looking off into the sunset very satisfied x)

just to piss of fans lol

Aged Sex Symbol

Chismo
SS_ShitStorm
Quote:

THANK YOU.

This.

I don't why people take the relationships of people who have nothing to do with them so seriously, especially ones between fictional characters that are all teenagers. I'm not judging in any way, but if they do take it seriously I'd just wish they didn't make such baseless assumptions and then argue about it so passionately, against people who are just as stubborn as they are, to no avail. Nothing I've read has convinced me on either side of this argument, and like the point of this thread I really don't see what SasuSaku fans even gain from Sakura maybe still having feelings for Sasuske if Sasuske has proven over n over he has not cared about any female in this series.

I swear after this war Kishi should just turn the series into a slice of life just to continue to troll at all the shippers with pairing hints, and misdirections that ultimately go nowhere. lol

To be fair, I'm pretty sure Naruto shipping is as bad as it is because the plot has degraded to a point where nobody actually cares what's happening. We all know Madara's gonna die, we all know Sasuke and Naruto are gonna kill him. Shipping is the only unknown. Some things look more likely than others, but we still don't know. It's the only thing left to talk about other than how much everything else sucks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff