Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Sex Symbol

12,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hm.
Well... I was tempted to write a really long imput on the whole pairing situation, but after the temptation faded, I thought to myself, "Man, holy s**t, I'm too lazy to write all that."
emotion_8c

Kawaii Shounen

TheDrunkenApothecary

I have no hate against obscure pairings. Cause I know they're just for the sake of fantasy and shippers acknowledge that there is little to no chance of them actually coming true in the actual story.
It's more...possible shippings that just annoy me though. Cause the relationships between the characters are just too s**t for them to actually happen.

There we go, that's why I looove series/stories
about how they suddenly change the perspective and characters too.

one reason why Baccano is the best series so far

like, everyone in the beginning is thinking

hey i think this 2 will end up together since they are the protagonist but then
BAM

whoa I didn't expect that.
other series that doesn't have any problems about pairing is DBZ, since the beginning goku and chi chi were together and so the series pass and goku is married.
I mean have anyone think that, he is the only protagonist so far that is married?
and we didn't saw vegeta and bulma staying together too emotion_awesome

ok enough about DBZ

but your right, that's why, me personally, I like pairings that you won't ever think they will end up together.
besides what's so wrong about sasuke and hinata anyway emotion_awesome

Aged Gaian

bittersweet music
LOL I've BEEN READING EVERY SINGLE POST AND
User Image

ok this is my last post for today, I have work tomorrow

ok so I personally like SasuHina

User Image

Hinata never showed interest to Sasuke
both of them are from clans (decent to one another, you know what I mean)
people dislike sasuke and so as hinata

for everything.

so I start shipping them
and like when a kid is playing dolls, I put them together
and I realize it was so interesting (plus they kinda look awesome together)
and my thoughs were like

ah alright naruto, sakura and the world, go screw yourself, lets put these 2 non-like characters together emotion_awesome

the other pairing I like is ShikaTema but let's not talk about that

ANYHOW

I used to like NaruHina
but NaruSaku fans are retarted, everytime you post something they just nom nom you
and no respect at all. although I'd say it kinda happens in the other side too but
I know 80% is NaruSaku fans with flame wars to everyone,
especially if you bad talk about Sakura
User Image

SO I'M OUT
User Image

I have no hate against obscure pairings. Cause I know they're just for the sake of fantasy and shippers acknowledge that there is little to no chance of them actually coming true in the actual story.
It's more...possible shippings that just annoy me though. Cause the relationships between the characters are just too s**t for them to actually happen.

Kawaii Shounen

LOL I've BEEN READING EVERY SINGLE POST AND
User Image

ok this is my last post for today, I have work tomorrow

ok so I personally like SasuHina

User Image

Hinata never showed interest to Sasuke
both of them are from clans (decent to one another, you know what I mean)
people dislike sasuke and so as hinata

for everything.

so I start shipping them
and like when a kid is playing dolls, I put them together
and I realize it was so interesting (plus they kinda look awesome together)
and my thoughs were like

ah alright naruto, sakura and the world, go screw yourself, lets put these 2 non-like characters together emotion_awesome

the other pairing I like is ShikaTema but let's not talk about that

ANYHOW

I used to like NaruHina
but NaruSaku fans are retarted, everytime you post something they just nom nom you
and no respect at all. although I'd say it kinda happens in the other side too but
I know 80% is NaruSaku fans with flame wars to everyone,
especially if you bad talk about Sakura
User Image

SO I'M OUT
User Image
xx Cookie-Boots xx
SS_ShitStorm
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Queen Shining Heaven
SS_ShitStorm
Queen Shining Heaven

KakaIru- they're not into each other, they aren't gay
Sasuhina- Already stated
ItaSaku- I view that as an attempt to try to make up for Sasuke's neglect of Sakura. Like Sasuhina, it's ridiculous because the two have never spoken a word to each other
Deisaku- stare , just stare

That just makes them crack. How the hell is that bad?

I dislike crack pairings, so they're bad in my opinion. Crack is whack

Now, see, this is where I have to draw a line.

You may see shipping as simply "omg i hope x and y get 2getha 4laugh heart 4laugh ," which is the "basic" interpretation of it, but it goes a lot deeper than that.

When one ships something that's completely non-canon, s/he doesn't hope, but instead asks, "what if?" Interest in a non-canon pairing can be fueled by anything from, "I'd really like to see if these two can be written as a couple - it would be an interesting way to explore their characters, and I'd love to see how they go from mortal enemies to lovers," to, "OMG SEXY YAOI heart heart heart ."

What matters is that the idea of this pairing happening, be it canon or non-canon (some non-canon shippers think it's a shame their ship of choice isn't canon, others are perfectly happy - heck, some even prefer - if their ship only happens in fanfic), interests the shipper. Anything beyond that is irrelevant, and what gives you to right to tell people what they should or shouldn't find interesting?

Also, on the note of friend-pairings, you say they're not gay and show no interest in each other, but that's your interpretation of the characters. Character interpretation is completely subjective. If you believe that they're just friends, that's your interpretation. If another person believes they're in love, that's theirs. What makes your interpretation of their relationship more valid than theirs? The answer is simple: bias.

Some reasons people may ship the ships you panned (note: I ship none of these):

KakaIru: They've both played important roles in Naruto's life and, well, there's nothing explicitly stating they can't be gay for each other. Besides, what better way for Kakashi to move on with his life than finding a new best friend, and, perhaps, something more?

SasuHina: Both the members of prestigious clans that grew up feeling alone in the world (for different reasons, of course). Sasuke rejects his fangirls because they don't understand him and only like him because he's "cool," but what if somebody - say, the one girl who doesn't want to jump his bones - gets to know and love him for the person he is?

DeiSaku: Two opposing shinobi sharing the same fiery temperament on opposing sides. Belligerent sexual tension is a popular trope among shippers, and these two would have this in spades if the opportunity ever arose for casual interaction. What makes it different from, say, SuiKa in that department? Forbidden love. With SuiKa, if you subscribe to the "THEY'RE TOTALLY TSUNDERE FOR EACH OTHER" interpretation, the only thing keeping them apart is their hatred of each other. Deidara and Sakura are on opposite sides. Even if they came to acknowledge that they like each other, they would have to choose between each other and what they believe in. Would their relationship end tragically, or would love find a way for them to have a happy ending?

ItaSaku: See above, except remove the belligerent sexual tension. I'll assume you're already familiar with Itachi's true motives, in which case, the answer is simple: hurt/comfort. Itachi, of course, is not in tip-top mental condition. He keeps everything to himself, always shoulders all of the burden, and he buries his emotions. Along comes Sakura, still believing him to be the horrible man who ruined Sasuke's life, but when she chips away at his cold exterior, she finds that he's . . . actually a surprisingly decent person. When their mutual fascination with one another turns to love, will Itachi finally come to accept that he's not alone?

These are not canon.

The people who ship them know this.

They just want to explore what could be . . . because, well, they like the idea!

There are no words for how much I love this.

THANK YOU.

Of course! emotion_awesome

^.^ No other words need to be said. 3nodding

Business Humorist

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
SS_ShitStorm
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Queen Shining Heaven
SS_ShitStorm
Queen Shining Heaven

Sasuhina- Already stated
ItaSaku- I view that as an attempt to try to make up for Sasuke's neglect of Sakura. Like Sasuhina, it's ridiculous because the two have never spoken a word to each other

You may see shipping as simply "omg i hope x and y get 2getha 4laugh heart 4laugh ," which is the "basic" interpretation of it, but it goes a lot deeper than that.

When one ships something that's completely non-canon, s/he doesn't hope, but instead asks, "what if?" Interest in a non-canon pairing can be fueled by anything from, "I'd really like to see if these two can be written as a couple - it would be an interesting way to explore their characters, and I'd love to see how they go from mortal enemies to lovers," to, "OMG SEXY YAOI heart heart heart ."

What matters is that the idea of this pairing happening, be it canon or non-canon (some non-canon shippers think it's a shame their ship of choice isn't canon, others are perfectly happy - heck, some even prefer - if their ship only happens in fanfic), interests the shipper. Anything beyond that is irrelevant, and what gives you to right to tell people what they should or shouldn't find interesting?

Also, on the note of friend-pairings, you say they're not gay and show no interest in each other, but that's your interpretation of the characters. Character interpretation is completely subjective. If you believe that they're just friends, that's your interpretation. If another person believes they're in love, that's theirs. What makes your interpretation of their relationship more valid than theirs? The answer is simple: bias.

KakaIru: They've both played important roles in Naruto's life and, well, there's nothing explicitly stating they can't be gay for each other. Besides, what better way for Kakashi to move on with his life than finding a new best friend, and, perhaps, something more?

SasuHina: Both the members of prestigious clans that grew up feeling alone in the world (for different reasons, of course). Sasuke rejects his fangirls because they don't understand him and only like him because he's "cool," but what if somebody - say, the one girl who doesn't want to jump his bones - gets to know and love him for the person he is?

DeiSaku: Two opposing shinobi sharing the same fiery temperament on opposing sides. Belligerent sexual tension is a popular trope among shippers, and these two would have this in spades if the opportunity ever arose for casual interaction. What makes it different from, say, SuiKa in that department? Forbidden love. With SuiKa, if you subscribe to the "THEY'RE TOTALLY TSUNDERE FOR EACH OTHER" interpretation, the only thing keeping them apart is their hatred of each other. Deidara and Sakura are on opposite sides. Even if they came to acknowledge that they like each other, they would have to choose between each other and what they believe in. Would their relationship end tragically, or would love find a way for them to have a happy ending?

ItaSaku: See above, except remove the belligerent sexual tension. I'll assume you're already familiar with Itachi's true motives, in which case, the answer is simple: hurt/comfort. Itachi, of course, is not in tip-top mental condition. He keeps everything to himself, always shoulders all of the burden, and he buries his emotions. Along comes Sakura, still believing him to be the horrible man who ruined Sasuke's life, but when she chips away at his cold exterior, she finds that he's . . . actually a surprisingly decent person. When their mutual fascination with one another turns to love, will Itachi finally come to accept that he's not alone?

These are not canon.

They just want to explore what could be . . . because, well, they like the idea!

THANK YOU.

Of course! emotion_awesome

Aged Sex Symbol

xx Cookie-Boots xx
Queen Shining Heaven
SS_ShitStorm
Queen Shining Heaven
SS_ShitStorm
Queen Shining Heaven

What was the original question?

Why you implied that KakaIru, SasuHina, ItaSaku and DeiSaku were "bad".

Sasuhina- Already stated

These are not canon.

THANK YOU.

Business Humorist

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Queen Shining Heaven
SS_ShitStorm
Queen Shining Heaven
SS_ShitStorm
Queen Shining Heaven

Sasuhina- Already stated

These are not canon.

Business Humorist

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I don't like them either, but learn to tolerate other ships, dude. gonk

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Lazuli_Turquoise
cordy77
Just_Oneofakind
cordy77
uh oh
Someone's a little NS-OBsessed

Where's your proof to back up that stupid comment?

Dont get so defensive, its a joke

By "it's a joke" you mean "s**t, shouldn't have assumed" right?

Hah!
No. really. it was a stupid joke comment.

Aged Sex Symbol

Queen Shining Heaven
SS_ShitStorm
Queen Shining Heaven
SS_ShitStorm
Queen Shining Heaven

Sasuhina- Already stated

I prefer crack to canon, it's much more fun to talk about what ifs and scenarios than it is to b***h about when Sakura and Hinata are going to get the man they deserve (say what you want, NaruHina and SasuSaku is all about the girl, not the guy.) but to each their own.

Golden Citizen

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
SS_ShitStorm
Queen Shining Heaven
SS_ShitStorm
Queen Shining Heaven

Sasuhina- Already stated

Aged Sex Symbol

Queen Shining Heaven
SS_ShitStorm
Queen Shining Heaven

Sasuhina- Already stated

Aged Sex Symbol

94SasukeUchiha

I dont care if she faints around naruto thats her personality, and i love hinates personality, shes about the only sain girl on this plannet xP. I hate girls on anime with a kick your butt personality their just annoying as crap... This isnt about either of you or my oppinion at all its kishis anime and id apreciate it if youd quit bashing everyones love oppinions on naruto, or oppinions period, if you have a problem just learn to keep your mouths shut!

Quote:
I hate girls on anime with a kick your butt personality their just annoying as crap...

Why don't you just cut the bullshit and admit you prefer women who don't hit back?

Golden Citizen

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
SS_ShitStorm
Queen Shining Heaven

Sasuhina- Already stated

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces