Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
SS_ShitStorm
Queen Shining Heaven
I'm sorry, how are they the worse pairings in Naruto? There are people who ship Kakashi with Iruka, Hinata with Sasuke, Itachi with Sakura, and Deidara with Sakura, and you think Sasusaku and Naruhina are bad?

Please explain how any of those are "bad". SasuHina has a better pretense than NaruHina and SasuSaku combined, and those two haven't exchanged a single word.

Quote:
Hinata is genuinely in love with Naruto, and Sakura is genuinely in love with Sasuke, so why shouldn't they be together(if Naruto or Sasuke reciprocate their feelings someday?)

Because the chances of them actually reciprocating their feelings are dismal. Especially for Sasuke. Despite claiming he wants to "restore" the Uchiha clan (which could be interpreted multiple ways), he has expressed zero interest in fathering children or finding a wife, let alone Sakura. He has actually expressed outright disgust for Sakura.

Also Naruto is genuinely in love with Sakura, doesn't he get a say in this?

Sasuhina doesn't make any sense. Sasuke and Hinata have never even talked, much less been interested in one another.

It's true that Sasuke has no interest in Sakura, but I think saying she disgusts him is a little bit much. As for Naruto, I'm well aware that he he still loves Sakura, but I'm still holding out hope that he might see Hinata as an option someday

Shirtless Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
TheDrunkenApothecary
To grace the planet.
Good lord people, god forbid main characters have a love interest or a main character is a love interest emotion_facepalm

I hardly doubt I even need to go into specifics why both pairs are so relentlessly imbecilic emotion_eyebrow

Nothing about either pairs makes a grain of sense where we're at in the series.

But then again, you'll all just say "oh it's Kishi, he'll make it happen"

I'm not here arguing whether or not they'll occur because the author is a t**t. I'm here saying that regardless of what the hell happens, those two pairings are just abysmally nonsensical.
Btw, I'm not a shipper of anything.
So no I'm not a NaruSaku fan :/

in that case no one gives a 5uck about your opinion...

Shirtless Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
TheDrunkenApothecary
Bloody Jesus
TheDrunkenApothecary
Bloody Jesus
Why do I have a feeling the person who made this thread was a NaruSaku fan and that NaruSaku is "cannon cannon cannon".

Not that I really care about NaruHina, KibaHina is much better.
Not a NaruSaku fan, not a fan of pairings really to begin with.
But those two are just...stupid though :/

That's actually really surprising. xd
Most people who hate NaruHina OR SasuSaku are hellbent on NaruSaku.
Least the people I've seen.
If I'd made this thread 4 years ago, I was a NaruSaku fan, now I just don't give a single ******** about who ends with what.
But logically, the only one that makes even a hair of sense is NaruSaku, and Idec about that pair

thats why kishimoto put the time in the manga to have hinata save Narutos butt and say i love you, get stabbed and Naruto hit rage! huh HUH?

Aged Gaian

94SasukeUchiha
TheDrunkenApothecary
To grace the planet.
Good lord people, god forbid main characters have a love interest or a main character is a love interest emotion_facepalm

I hardly doubt I even need to go into specifics why both pairs are so relentlessly imbecilic emotion_eyebrow

Nothing about either pairs makes a grain of sense where we're at in the series.

But then again, you'll all just say "oh it's Kishi, he'll make it happen"

I'm not here arguing whether or not they'll occur because the author is a t**t. I'm here saying that regardless of what the hell happens, those two pairings are just abysmally nonsensical.
Btw, I'm not a shipper of anything.
So no I'm not a NaruSaku fan :/

in that case no one gives a 5uck about your opinion...
If you wanna say ********, say ********. Not 5uck like that makes it any better.

Clearly you do give a ********, or you'd get the ********] out of my thread :/
94SasukeUchiha

thats why kishimoto put the time in the manga to have hinata save Narutos butt and say i love you, get stabbed and Naruto hit rage! huh HUH?

And what has come from that moment? Hinata saying she needs to be stronger? That was basically redux of her match with Neji. In fact, I won't be surprised if she goes back to fainting if Naruto is around her.

Shirtless Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Just_Oneofakind
94SasukeUchiha

And what has come from that moment? Hinata saying she needs to be stronger? That was basically redux of her match with Neji. In fact, I won't be surprised if she goes back to fainting if Naruto is around her.

I dont care if she faints around naruto thats her personality, and i love hinates personality, shes about the only sain girl on this plannet xP. I hate girls on anime with a kick your butt personality their just annoying as crap... This isnt about either of you or my oppinion at all its kishis anime and id apreciate it if youd quit bashing everyones love oppinions on naruto, or oppinions period, if you have a problem just learn to keep your mouths shut!

Devoted Hunter

94SasukeUchiha
Just_Oneofakind
94SasukeUchiha

I dont care if she faints around naruto thats her personality, and i love hinates personality, shes about the only sain girl on this plannet xP. I hate girls on anime with a kick your butt personality their just annoying as crap... This isnt about either of you or my oppinion at all its kishis anime and id apreciate it if youd quit bashing everyones love oppinions on naruto, or oppinions period, if you have a problem just learn to keep your mouths shut!

...So, if Naruto was a girl, you'd hate him? Or do you just prefer docile characters?
94SasukeUchiha

I dont care if she faints around naruto thats her personality, and i love hinates personality, shes about the only sain girl on this plannet xP.

Go get yourself a Hinata body pillowcase and body pillow. There you go. The personalities of Hinata and the pillow are one and the same.

Aged Gaian

94SasukeUchiha
Just_Oneofakind
94SasukeUchiha

The b***h got in the middle of an epic fight, only to cause naruto to jump into an uncontrollable tailed mode.
Just because she wanted to "be selfish"

She's not ******** sane you moron

Aged Sex Symbol

Queen Shining Heaven

Sasuhina doesn't make any sense. Sasuke and Hinata have never even talked, much less been interested in one another.

I said better pretense, not shot at canon. I know they have no shot at canon, but their relationship could be so interesting, seeing as the Uchiha are descended from the Hyuuga. Plus their personalities seem to compliment each other's better. One's quiet and shy, the other quiet and intense. Also you didn't really answer my original question.

Quote:
It's true that Sasuke has no interest in Sakura, but I think saying she disgusts him is a little bit much

A lot of people disgust Sasuke, I don't think I'm exaggerating at all.

Quote:
. As for Naruto, I'm well aware that he he still loves Sakura, but I'm still holding out hope that he might see Hinata as an option someday

I like how you use the word "option", because it coveys a sense of compromising, because that's exactly what Hinata would be to Naruto. His "second" option.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
SS_ShitStorm
Queen Shining Heaven

I said better pretense, not shot at canon. I know they have no shot at canon, but their relationship could be so interesting, seeing as the Uchiha are descended from the Hyuuga. Plus their personalities seem to compliment each other's better. One's quiet and shy, the other quiet and intense. Also you didn't really answer my original question.

Quote:
It's true that Sasuke has no interest in Sakura, but I think saying she disgusts him is a little bit much

A lot of people disgust Sasuke, I don't think I'm exaggerating at all.

Quote:
. As for Naruto, I'm well aware that he he still loves Sakura, but I'm still holding out hope that he might see Hinata as an option someday

I like how you use the word "option", because it coveys a sense of compromising, because that's exactly what Hinata would be to Naruto. His "second" option.
What was the original question?

Quotable Genius

I've given up on all pairings except for the people who are dead. Sakura loves Sasuke. Naruto loves Sakura. Hinata loves Naruto. Lee loves Sakura. Sasuke doesn't love anyone. Obito loves Rin. Rin loves Kakashi. Kakashi loves his right hand.

And the ones who have fallen in love were killed.

I'd like a pairing that I can at least put some faith in.
agree with this thread, SS and NH sucks. emotion_awesome

It's a shame your not a NS fan anymore, but I can understand why, 4 years is a long time, but I'm stubborn as a goat, and time doesn't affect my feelings for Narusaku. It's cute. I ship it... I ship it HARD.

User Image

Aged Sex Symbol

Queen Shining Heaven

What was the original question?

Why you implied that KakaIru, SasuHina, ItaSaku and DeiSaku were "bad".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff