Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

cordy77
uh oh
Someone's a little NS-OBsessed
Second verse, same as the first:

Where's your proof to back up that stupid comment?

600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
cordy77
Just_Oneofakind
cordy77
uh oh
Someone's a little NS-OBsessed

Where's your proof to back up that stupid comment?

Dont get so defensive, its a joke

By "it's a joke" you mean "s**t, shouldn't have assumed" right?

Aged Sex Symbol

Nekoei
I don't ship Naruto with anyone, because it is a shonen manga and romance isn't necessary to the genre

Romance doesn't have to be HUGE in shounen, but it happens. Most shounen heros end up with someone, or at least almost do. I'm sure titles exist in which no romance at all is present, but they are few and far between.

Blessed Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
SS_ShitStorm
Nekoei
I don't ship Naruto with anyone, because it is a shonen manga and romance isn't necessary to the genre

Romance doesn't have to be HUGE in shounen, but it happens. Most shounen heros end up with someone, or at least almost do. I'm sure titles exist in which no romance at all is present, but they are few and far between.

I understand that, but Naruto is not one of those anime where romance is heavy in presence. I feel like the fans make it more romantic than it actually is. Of course, it's fun to imagine your favorite couple getting together, but there's no reason to start arguments with other about it.

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Naruto and Hinata forever!!

Sparkly Prophet

Why do I have a feeling the person who made this thread was a NaruSaku fan and that NaruSaku is "cannon cannon cannon".

Not that I really care about NaruHina, KibaHina is much better.

Quotable Genius

That's what happens when people are given subtle hints. People want love as much as they want violence. But I think it's best if love is not expected because we will only discourage ourselves. I for one will succumb to forever alone.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aged Gaian

Bloody Jesus
Why do I have a feeling the person who made this thread was a NaruSaku fan and that NaruSaku is "cannon cannon cannon".

Not a NaruSaku fan, not a fan of pairings really to begin with.
But those two are just...stupid though :/

Sparkly Prophet

TheDrunkenApothecary
Bloody Jesus

That's actually really surprising. xd
Most people who hate NaruHina OR SasuSaku are hellbent on NaruSaku.
Least the people I've seen.

Aged Gaian

Bloody Jesus
TheDrunkenApothecary
Bloody Jesus

If I'd made this thread 4 years ago, I was a NaruSaku fan, now I just don't give a single ******** about who ends with what.
But logically, the only one that makes even a hair of sense is NaruSaku, and Idec about that pair

Sparkly Prophet

TheDrunkenApothecary
Bloody Jesus
TheDrunkenApothecary
Bloody Jesus

If I'd made this thread 4 years ago, I was a NaruSaku fan, now I just don't give a single ******** about who ends with what.
But logically, the only one that makes even a hair of sense is NaruSaku, and Idec about that pair

I dont see any sense in NaruSaku personally, but each to their own.

Aged Sex Symbol

Nekoei
SS_ShitStorm
Nekoei

I understand that, but Naruto is not one of those anime where romance is heavy in presence. I feel like the fans make it more romantic than it actually is. Of course, it's fun to imagine your favorite couple getting together, but there's no reason to start arguments with other about it.

Every series ever has had fans that make it all about THEIR OTP ******** THE REST OF THE SERIES.

Naruto just seems to have a disproportionate amount of them.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm sorry, how are they the worse pairings in Naruto? There are people who ship Kakashi with Iruka, Hinata with Sasuke, Itachi with Sakura, and Deidara with Sakura, and you think Sasusaku and Naruhina are bad? Hinata is genuinely in love with Naruto, and Sakura is genuinely in love with Sasuke, so why shouldn't they be together(if Naruto or Sasuke reciprocate their feelings someday?)

Aged Gaian

Queen Shining Heaven
I'm sorry, how are they the worse pairings in Naruto? There are people who ship Kakashi with Iruka, Hinata with Sasuke, Itachi with Sakura, and Deidara with Sakura, and you think Sasusaku and Naruhina are bad? Hinata is genuinely in love with Naruto, and Sakura is genuinely in love with Sasuke, so why shouldn't they be together(if Naruto or Sasuke reciprocate their feelings someday?)

Because I care about those pairings? Those are just fanfic pairings that people make for the sake of writing about alone.

SasuSaku and NaruHina are ones that people vehemently believe are bound to happen :/

Aged Sex Symbol

Queen Shining Heaven
I'm sorry, how are they the worse pairings in Naruto? There are people who ship Kakashi with Iruka, Hinata with Sasuke, Itachi with Sakura, and Deidara with Sakura, and you think Sasusaku and Naruhina are bad?

Please explain how any of those are "bad". SasuHina has a better pretense than NaruHina and SasuSaku combined, and those two haven't exchanged a single word.

Quote:
Hinata is genuinely in love with Naruto, and Sakura is genuinely in love with Sasuke, so why shouldn't they be together(if Naruto or Sasuke reciprocate their feelings someday?)

Because the chances of them actually reciprocating their feelings are dismal. Especially for Sasuke. Despite claiming he wants to "restore" the Uchiha clan (which could be interpreted multiple ways), he has expressed zero interest in fathering children or finding a wife, let alone Sakura. He has actually expressed outright disgust for Sakura.

Also Naruto is genuinely in love with Sakura, doesn't he get a say in this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff