Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

To grace the planet.
Good lord people, god forbid main characters have a love interest or a main character is a love interest emotion_facepalm

I hardly doubt I even need to go into specifics why both pairs are so relentlessly imbecilic emotion_eyebrow

Nothing about either pairs makes a grain of sense where we're at in the series.

But then again, you'll all just say "oh it's Kishi, he'll make it happen"

I'm not here arguing whether or not they'll occur because the author is a t**t. I'm here saying that regardless of what the hell happens, those two pairings are just abysmally nonsensical.
Btw, I'm not a shipper of anything.
So no I'm not a NaruSaku fan :/

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

I just loathe Hinata.

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
It may be dumb to you but to it's fans and supporters it's a good pairing. Just like I think SasuHina and three others are quite stupid. Besides don't you think there are too many hate threads as it is? So any have a nice day. smile

Blessed Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
How are you going to say that the pairings are "imbecilic" and not giving any just reasons. Besides stating that Kishimoto-sensei is a "t**t".

Oh, maybe you think that because you used "big words" that we'll take your word for it and adopt your opinion as our own.

And the way you're phrasing your rant, it would seem that you're implying that all Naruto fans support those pairings. That is quite false. I don't ship Naruto with anyone, because it is a shonen manga and romance isn't necessary to the genre. Also, I wish both Sasuke and Sakura a fiery death. Stop generalizing, please.

So, your statement is irrelevant, obtuse, and resembles the ramblings of a five year old who wants attention.

Shameless Gawker

Nekoei
How are you going to say that the pairings are "imbecilic" and not giving any just reasons. Besides stating that Kishimoto-sensei is a "t**t".

Oh, maybe you think that because you used "big words" that we'll take your word for it and adopt your opinion as our own.

And the way you're phrasing your rant, it would seem that you're implying that all Naruto fans support those pairings. That is quite false. I don't ship Naruto with anyone, because it is a shonen manga and romance isn't necessary to the genre. Also, I wish both Sasuke and Sakura a fiery death. Stop generalizing, please.

So, your statement is irrelevant, obtuse, and resembles the ramblings of a five year old who wants attention.

Hilarious.^

I am not a big fan of the SasuSaku pairing. I think Sasuke has made it clear that he does not wish to return to Konoha and nor does he like Sakura in any way. He even tried to kill her. On the other hand, I really like NaruHina, so It's just a matter of opinion.

I am actually shocked at the people in this thread. How can you take a fictional pairing so seriously?

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
I get that the SasuSaku pairing is dumb, especially at this point. I mean, how much time has past? Sasuke tried to kill you last time you met, and yet you're saying that Sakura still has feelings for that dude? Heck, I hated him when he did that.

On the other hand, Naruto is just dense as ever and Hinata's too shy to say anything. They haven't done anything that stupid and for that I will say that it may still happen.

Aged Gaian

Nekoei

If my statement was so irrelevant you wouldn't have been so quick to dissect it.
Not once did I say that everyone supports the pairing, don't make conclusions out of things I didn't say.
No, I just felt like using those words, got a problem? It's not like I give a ********.
And I saved myself the trouble of restating redundant reasons as to why they're stupid. I have only been in this forum so often for the past month and I already know how redundant those threads can get, if you want me to explain why I'll be happy to, but I don't think I need to make an explanation to people who've already seen the information. neutral

Aged Gaian

Buttery Biscuit Face
Nekoei

Hilarious.^

I am not a big fan of the SasuSaku pairing. I think Sasuke has made it clear that he does not wish to return to Konoha and nor does he like Sakura in any way. He even tried to kill her. On the other hand, I really like NaruHina, so It's just a matter of opinion.

I am actually shocked at the people in this thread. How can you take a fictional pairing so seriously?

I don't really take pairings seriously (used to...reaaaallly used to. I was a huuge NaruSaku supporter and s**t), but I do find those two hopelessly stupid.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
They're all going to die alone.
LOL JK.

Quotable Genius

Would they be so ridiculous if the fans didn't scream for it so much.

Aged Gaian

Hatake Kakashi-sann
Would they be so ridiculous if the fans didn't scream for it so much.

Yes, just not as ridiculous.
Either way, they're still just horrible

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
uh oh
Someone's a little NS-OBsessed
cordy77
uh oh

Where's your proof to back up that stupid comment?

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Just_Oneofakind
cordy77
uh oh

Where's your proof to back up that stupid comment?

Dont get so defensive, its a joke
Defensive?

Even if it was a joke, it was still pathetic.......Hold on! Pathetic commentary fits this forum perfectly anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff