Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prudence1
LOL Sasuke....he needs to be in the circus mrgreen

User Image
Run Danzo Run!!!! emotion_jawdrop emotion_awesome

He's got his 'Imma gonna ******** your s*** up' face on....
II_iMuddy_II
Zphris
WeirdoRasta
Hello fellow Naruto fans!!! Since you love Naruto I made a forum just for you that lets you RP and follow your ninja love. My friend and I has created a Naruto forum but on a different website(link posted at the bottom.) If you followed Naruto and just love how the show goes, this is your chance to be apart of it. With this forum you can be any made up person and take control of the Naruto story as you see fit. Its a fun forum when there's always members that join and they be very active within the RP. I hope for you all that sees this will join and be one of these active members. If you do and you like it please tell your friends and family to join and be active the more people the more the fun. We wish to get the forum populated ASAP. With the help of the true Naruto fans this forum will have the potential to be a very long lasting and populated forum. My account is Kenji and the other admin is Yukio Daichi. He also has an account on here by the name of RileyFreeman101. You can pm either of us or simply post here if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great day and please give it a try thank you.
Naruto Battleground
sorry no advertising on my forum :C

It's not your forum. it's your thread.
sorry

Desirable Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pfft! That just made my day.

Quick Reply

Submit