• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
LOOOOOOL

he can’t see anything, except his Itachiniisan

4,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I think that accurately describes him...
emotion_awesome

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
He's ready to rape some bitches.
rofl thats so weird

Seeker

I can see him too. emotion_dowant

Moonlight Bunny

8,500 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Citizen 200
LOL Sasuke....he needs to be in the circus mrgreen

User Image
Run Danzo Run!!!! emotion_jawdrop emotion_awesome
Sasuke, why did you always lose to a log?

Greedy Capitalist

That pictures older than your mother's typewriter.
iKarnezar
That pictures older than your mother's typewriter.
my mom doesn't have a type writer
WeirdoRasta
Hello fellow Naruto fans!!! Since you love Naruto I made a forum just for you that lets you RP and follow your ninja love. My friend and I has created a Naruto forum but on a different website(link posted at the bottom.) If you followed Naruto and just love how the show goes, this is your chance to be apart of it. With this forum you can be any made up person and take control of the Naruto story as you see fit. Its a fun forum when there's always members that join and they be very active within the RP. I hope for you all that sees this will join and be one of these active members. If you do and you like it please tell your friends and family to join and be active the more people the more the fun. We wish to get the forum populated ASAP. With the help of the true Naruto fans this forum will have the potential to be a very long lasting and populated forum. My account is Kenji and the other admin is Yukio Daichi. He also has an account on here by the name of RileyFreeman101. You can pm either of us or simply post here if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great day and please give it a try thank you.
Naruto Battleground
sorry no advertising on my forum :C
Zphris
WeirdoRasta
Hello fellow Naruto fans!!! Since you love Naruto I made a forum just for you that lets you RP and follow your ninja love. My friend and I has created a Naruto forum but on a different website(link posted at the bottom.) If you followed Naruto and just love how the show goes, this is your chance to be apart of it. With this forum you can be any made up person and take control of the Naruto story as you see fit. Its a fun forum when there's always members that join and they be very active within the RP. I hope for you all that sees this will join and be one of these active members. If you do and you like it please tell your friends and family to join and be active the more people the more the fun. We wish to get the forum populated ASAP. With the help of the true Naruto fans this forum will have the potential to be a very long lasting and populated forum. My account is Kenji and the other admin is Yukio Daichi. He also has an account on here by the name of RileyFreeman101. You can pm either of us or simply post here if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great day and please give it a try thank you.
Naruto Battleground
my apologies

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Zphris
WeirdoRasta
Naruto Battleground

It's not your forum. it's your thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out