Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
II Kumorii II
This entire thread is full of derp neutral

People in this thread sure do love throwing feces at each other.
lol

Ruthless Allegiant

Itachi -ox
II Kumorii II
This entire forum is full of derp neutral

lol

I fixed my post... Wow this forum has changed a lot since I've been here. I keep reading people's opinions and can't help but think "Have these people even read the manga?" LOL I mean I, myself, am trying to catch up on the series, but damn. Even people who've supposedly gotten through the whole thing only seem to have the vaguest understanding of who the characters are and the events that took place, if that. Most of it is just fan fiction & wrong first impressions that have festered into either full-blown hatred or just outright stupidity. Idek emotion_facepalm

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
II Kumorii II
Itachi -ox
II Kumorii II
This entire forum is full of derp neutral

lol

I fixed my post... Wow this forum has changed a lot since I've been here. I keep reading people's opinions and can't help but think "Have these people even read the manga?" LOL I mean I, myself, am trying to catch up on the series, but damn. Even people who've supposedly gotten through the whole thing only seem to have the vaguest understanding of who the characters are and the events that took place, if that. Most of it is just fan fiction & wrong first impressions that have festered into either full-blown hatred or just outright stupidity. Idek emotion_facepalm

It's mostly stupidity around these parts, unfortunately.

Ruthless Allegiant

Itachi -ox
It's mostly stupidity around these parts, unfortunately.

Sigh. Where would one go then, to have intelligent discussion and theories about unintelligently constructed animes?
I think everyone's confused. This isn't CB, people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff