Total Votes:[ 22 ]
This poll closed on June 1, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Ok there is like 6 Sasuke should die forms on here cry
And I think that sucks a** so this is for all the Gaians who want him to live!!! xp
I hate sasuke, but i say that he should live because if he died this soon there would be no point to the manga/anime and the storyline would be boring
Oh yeah? Well you can just... *votes "I suck and want Sasuke to die" in defiance* ...suck on that.

Profitable Genius

10,775 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
GaidenBoy104
Oh yeah? Well you can just... *votes "I suck and want Sasuke to die" in defiance* ...suck on that.

i second that one.

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Don't be so mean crying Hes a good person under it all

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
** Note** I had typed a better post but somehow it got deleted when I was trying to post it)

I don't think Sasuke Uchiha should die. He really isn't a bad guy. Sasuke's family was killed by Itachi under orders. (don't blame Itachi). Sasuke, not knowing this, losing everything, decided he had nothing more to lose, decided to take revenge on Itachi. Sasuke only focused on revenge. I doubt he understood that he had people who loved him. Fueled by hatred, he sought out power, aka Orochimaru. He then was able to kill Itachi. Feeling complete until it was revealed it wasn't Itachi's fault. Angry at himself for loathing and killing the only family he had left on this Earth, he went and killed Danzo, who was one of the poeple to ordered Itachi to kill the Uchiha Clan. After killing Danzo, slowly losing his mind to the mental and psychological pain we went through, he wants revenge against the Village that betrayed his family.

I first thought Sasuke was an ***hole but once I read about his past, I understood, his pain and I understand why Sasuke did the things he did.

I think Sasuke is just a victim who has lost his way.
Obito_Avenger
Don't be so mean crying Hes a good person under it all

Seriously? "Hes a good person under it all"
nuuuu! sasuke must live!!!!

Vicious Hunter

10,550 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Brandisher 100
BloodStricken
** Note** I had typed a better post but somehow it got deleted when I was trying to post it)

I don't think Sasuke Uchiha should die. He really isn't a bad guy. Sasuke's family was killed by Itachi under orders. (don't blame Itachi). Sasuke, not knowing this, losing everything, decided he had nothing more to lose, decided to take revenge on Itachi. Sasuke only focused on revenge. I doubt he understood that he had people who loved him. Fueled by hatred, he sought out power, aka Orochimaru. He then was able to kill Itachi. Feeling complete until it was revealed it wasn't Itachi's fault. Angry at himself for loathing and killing the only family he had left on this Earth, he went and killed Danzo, who was one of the poeple to ordered Itachi to kill the Uchiha Clan. After killing Danzo, slowly losing his mind to the mental and psychological pain we went through, he wants revenge against the Village that betrayed his family.

I first thought Sasuke was an ***hole but once I read about his past, I understood, his pain and I understand why Sasuke did the things he did.

- - - - - - - - - -

i agree.

ナルトがだいすきですわぁ―…
[ Draw me? ] [ My Art Shop ]

- - - - - - - - - -
BloodStricken

Very well said! I couldn't agree more with you (:
I would have said the same exact thing. and It's true.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff