Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who here was devastated when Sasuke died?

I was! 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 1 ]
I'm so GLAD that he's dead! Now we can move on with the show! 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
Sasuke DIED!? NO FREAKING WAY!!! 0.38235294117647 38.2% [ 13 ]
meh... 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 >

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
Hey, who here was devastated when sasuke was killed? If you didn't know he died, Deidara blew him up. I'm not sue wht episode, I just was looking at the online Naruto manga and thought tht it looke interesting....and I saw....Deidara blowing things up....(himself, actually, but things around him got blown up, too...[like Sasuke]. vote above plz.

Magical Noob

..Sasuke didn't die. He was saved because he used Manda to escape.
Watch/read the next part. That incident's quite behind. He didn't die.

Shirtless Cat

Unfortunately, he's still alive. stare

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The b***h is still kicke'n.
He's not dead yet.
Hopefully he won't die anytime soon.
man how come sasuke didnt die i would be so glad if he died
man and here i was hoping that uselss character died crying

Greedy Capitalist

This thread is bad and you should feel bad!

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
Tobi-chann

And here, I was hoping, "Hey! Now Naruto can move on and not worry about sasuke!!" But, no! He just HAD to be saved by Madara...I thought that it would be good for Sasuke to die...then his parents could scold him for the evil he'd done...I think he should forget about revenge and just commit suicide...It would be good for him AND the show... stare

Greedy Capitalist

jessid11
Tobi-chann

And here, I was hoping, "Hey! Now Naruto can move on and not worry about sasuke!!" But, no! He just HAD to be saved by Madara...I thought that it would be good for Sasuke to die...then his parents could scold him for the evil he'd done...I think he should forget about revenge and just commit suicide...It would be good for him AND the show... stare

You expected him to die without ever fighting Itachi?

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
iKarnezar
jessid11
Tobi-chann

He already fought Itachi...and WON. He did that BEFORE the event described at the beginning.

Did u miss an episode in the anime or skip a chapter in the manga?

O.G. Gaian

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
jessid11
iKarnezar
jessid11
Tobi-chann

He already fought Itachi...and WON. He did that BEFORE the event described at the beginning.

You mean after.

He pwned Deidara, then Itachi.

Greedy Capitalist

jessid11
iKarnezar
jessid11
Tobi-chann

Oi vey

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
Man of Milk
jessid11
iKarnezar
jessid11
Tobi-chann

You mean after.

He pwned Deidara, then Itachi.

r u talkin about the BLIND Itachi? If u r, I don't mean that Itachi, I mean before Sasuke met Madara.
Remember THAT fight? he pwned Itachi, Deidara, then Itachi again.

Beloved Noob

.......sigh......If he was dead, there wouldn't be as many fangirls(thank god when he does)....The cowturd's still alive. He'll probably end up getting pwned by Madara or Naruturd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff