Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Gaian

9,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Boring Weekends

Your one of the most non ignorant,smart NaruSaku fan ever...Most NaruSaku fans go rampid about it and don't even understand the situtation.

I'm a NH and SS fan but thanks rofl

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Cocomomochan
Because the only reason Kishi paired SS and NH was to cater to the manga's fanbase. I'm not gonna go into the ending, which was complete bs, but Kishi in the end was screwed either way.

I'm pretty sure NS is more popular in Japan, so that wouldn't make sense. Anyway, he said himself that he had been planning Naruhina fo a while

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
With Sasuke no longer burdened by his darkness, he probably grew to love Sakura; maybe he cared about her already but he suppressed it like his affection for Naruto. Also, this manga is about redemption, so it was obvious to me, long before the ending came out, that he'd be forgiven of everything

Generous Ladykiller

8,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Canny Sakura
For me there was always more logic in SS than it ever was in NS. I didn't even knew NS was a thing until I came at the internet.

Sakura loved Sasuke for almost her whole life, her feelings got through the test of time and Sasuke's bad behavior. But she understood why Sasuke is acting like that. She knew it wasn't really him, that his true self was blinded by hatred and revenge.

Sasuke pushed away his feelings for everyone in order to get his revenge. He needed to act this way to put the tension in the whole story. This manga is about forgiveness and bonds. It was obvious that Sasuke will get redeemed and find feelings for Sakura again. She was the only girl he cared about since his mother had died. He admitted that in part 1.

That OVA was a filler, made by anime team, means it's not canon. Why you even consider it that? Besides the scene could be viewed as non romantic, just Sakura being sad cause she thought her best friend died. Wouldn't You react the same way?

I agree.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces