Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Fatcat

9,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hi guys heart I would like to say that why do people hate Sakura? I mean can you please stop saying that she is useless? She is a member of Team 7 and I know you know that. She has no gifted powers like Sharingan or Nine-Tailed but she is what she is. She tried so hard to go after Naruto and Sasuke but she gave up when she was a child but you saw the latest EP right? Naruto Shippuden EP 373. She is NOT useless now. She has powers and she has monster like strength like Fifth Hokage, Tsunade-sama. She finally caught up with them. Just saying 3nodding heart heart I hope you understand that Sakura is not useless wink heart

Gracious Worshipper

not one of these threads emotion_facepalm

Aged Sex Symbol

There's not that many people calling Sakura useless anymore, considering she's the only female not fertilizing the god tree atm.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
There aren't a lot of people who call her useless...

Tiny Star

I didnt say she was useless.
All she needed was a little bit more training.

Kawaii Shounen

Why there's another ******** topic about this
it's been a while that someone call sakura useless.

and if some people do, TAKE consideration that the person
may not be updated with the new chapters, maybe the people
are only into anime.

besides you can't just change one's opinion just because you feel like it.
I respect your opinion but I may not agree with it.

you know who I wanna talk about to not call useless?
YOU WANNA KNOW WHO?

Yamanaka Ino.

Aged Sex Symbol

bittersweet music

are only into anime.

YOU WANNA KNOW WHO?

Yamanaka Ino.

Can we please turn this into a 200+ page bitchfest about Ino please?

We can call it "Yamanaka Ino Stop calling her useless!" and we can have novel length posts and poorly thought out arguments and petty insults and it'll be just like old times.

Kawaii Shounen

SS_ShitStorm
bittersweet music

are only into anime.

YOU WANNA KNOW WHO?

Yamanaka Ino.

Can we please turn this into a 200+ page bitchfest about Ino please?

We can call it "Yamanaka Ino Stop calling her useless!" and we can have novel length posts and poorly thought out arguments and petty insults and it'll be just like old times.

I second this ^
OP change the tittle of this thread for ino.

do it for her.

Friendly Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
While I don't think she's useless character-wise or strength-wise, the narrative, and Kishimoto himself, makes her seem useless. Even back in Part 1, every time there was a fight, what did Sakura do? She sat and watched. If I had a dollar for every time I've heard "Sakura, get behind me" or "Sakura, stand over there" or "Sakura, stay back", I'd be a god damn billionaire. It's ridiculous.

And even in the latest chapters of the manga, all she does is get saved. She tries to do something, fails, and has to be saved by Naruto or Kakashi (because Sasuke is too busy being an a*****e to save anyone).

She could be useful, but Kishi refuses to have her do anything meaningful. The worst one is when she tries to kill Sasuke. She's right there. Literally inches from his back. And what does she do? She chokes up, and has to get saved. Again. By Naruto.

Wealthy Millionaire

Eh. I don't call her useless all that much anymore now that she's actually doing stuff now. But in part 1 and majority of Shippuden, she was useless.

Magical Lunatic

Tenten is ******** useless.

There wasn't any point to her even glancing at those sage tools.

Noble Hero

She is useless. About as any useful as any fictional character of any media. They do very little in real life. Some might invoke a few feelings and be good for entertainment, but that's about it. If they aren't paying my bills, they are useless. I love how there is this thing where people have to defend or hate characters so much they must have a passion for it, as if it's real.

Wealthy Millionaire

Foveo
She is useless. About as any useful as any fictional character of any media. They do very little in real life. Some might invoke a few feelings and be good for entertainment, but that's about it. If they aren't paying my bills, they are useless. I love how there is this thing where people have to defend or hate characters so much they must have a passion for it, as if it's real.
Not sure if you extinguished the fire or added fuel to it.

Aged Sex Symbol

Foveo

******** you.

Sakura is real shes making me dinner right now naked we just had sex in the kitchen it was awesome weve been married for ever years and have 200 children im not lying ok like ttly srs.

and she does too pay my bills but that's because i'm a deadbeat.
Tsunade is useless and Sakura is useless. Read the manga now to see how truly s**t she is compared to everyone else on team 7

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff