Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Timid 100
What happened to that?

Also some other (possibly unrelated) questions

How do Sasuke and Naruto still have chakra left for a fight?

Why hasn't Sasuke used Kirin since fighting Itachi?

Who had sex with Kaguya?

Is there some sort of symbolic reason why Kishimoto chose the sage of six path's MOTHER as the final villain? It just feels sort of random how the creator of all chakra had an evil mother and wants her down and out. I always figured that the series revolved around sibling relationships and the focus on the mothers in the series wasn't really important but idk

Also...is spiral zetsu or white zetsu still around?

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Timid 100
Someone help me with my questions x.x

Kawaii Shounen

ok ok I'm not sure if Im correct but Im gonna try to help you out.
if im wrong, let me know. or if Im missing something.

Quote:
Remember that chakra Hashirama gave to Sasuke to beat Madara
what happened to that?

wait harishama didn't gave him chakra?
it was more like a technique to bind madara even if it means to bind
harishama himself. but it didn't worked, he (sasuke) was stabbed later by madara.

Quote:

1. sasuke has originally have a strong chakra.
2. hagoromo gave sasuke half of his power and naruto too
3. naruto had the tails chakra too, let's not forget that kuruma
he's going back to naruto. (woot woot inside naruto I meant)

Quote:

1. maybe a forgotten jutsu, kishi may not care anymore
2. to be able to do it, you need thunder clouds for it, if there is not any clouds
the user (sasuke) must create a powerful fire technique so it can cause a storm so
HE can use the freaking jutsu.
3. apparently kirin/ the tecchnique may not be accurate. (?)

Quote:
Who had sex with Kaguya?

lol
I know this sounds random but I would say, kaguya is virgin, she may have
created both of her sons by her chakra. ******** i don't know.

Quote:
Is there some sort of symbolic reason why Kishimoto chose the sage of six path's MOTHER as the final villain?
you may be thinking too much OP.
I don't think there is any symbolism, other than she is kinda similar to Eve from the bible
(after eating the fruit Eve started seeing random s**t she wasn't supposed to see,
Kaguya turned obsessed with having all chakra and so she became evil. lol idk).

Quote:

spiral? you mean the one that appeared when obito was recovering himself in the cave?
ok if im not wrong, he is a white zetsu, one of the first victim of the Infinite Tsukuyomi
ok in other words, the black zetsu is the original one, if your wondering how the white
one came from, they came from after the infinite tsukiyomi has casted. when madara casted the tsukiyomi,
remember when it wrap people as mummies? if team 7 failed to beat kaguya and black zetsu
everyone that is wrap as a mummie will turn out as white zetsus. pretty much an army.

so.. I think all white zetsu has been destroyed, and the black one too. (if you read the last chapter)

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Timid 100
bittersweet music
ok ok I'm not sure if Im correct but Im gonna try to help you out.
if im wrong, let me know. or if Im missing something.

Quote:
Remember that chakra Hashirama gave to Sasuke to beat Madara
what happened to that?

wait harishama didn't gave him chakra?
it was more like a technique to bind madara even if it means to bind
harishama himself. but it didn't worked, he (sasuke) was stabbed later by madara.

Quote:

1. sasuke has originally have a strong chakra.
2. hagoromo gave sasuke half of his power and naruto too
3. naruto had the tails chakra too, let's not forget that kuruma
he's going back to naruto. (woot woot inside naruto I meant)

Quote:

1. maybe a forgotten jutsu, kishi may not care anymore
2. to be able to do it, you need thunder clouds for it, if there is not any clouds
the user (sasuke) must create a powerful fire technique so it can cause a storm so
HE can use the freaking jutsu.
3. apparently kirin/ the tecchnique may not be accurate. (?)

Quote:
Who had sex with Kaguya?

lol
I know this sounds random but I would say, kaguya is virgin, she may have
created both of her sons by her chakra. ******** i don't know.

Quote:
Is there some sort of symbolic reason why Kishimoto chose the sage of six path's MOTHER as the final villain?
you may be thinking too much OP.
I don't think there is any symbolism, other than she is kinda similar to Eve from the bible
(after eating the fruit Eve started seeing random s**t she wasn't supposed to see,
Kaguya turned obsessed with having all chakra and so she became evil. lol idk).

Quote:

spiral? you mean the one that appeared when obito was recovering himself in the cave?
ok if im not wrong, he is a white zetsu, one of the first victim of the Infinite Tsukuyomi
ok in other words, the black zetsu is the original one, if your wondering how the white
one came from, they came from after the infinite tsukiyomi has casted. when madara casted the tsukiyomi,
remember when it wrap people as mummies? if team 7 failed to beat kaguya and black zetsu
everyone that is wrap as a mummie will turn out as white zetsus. pretty much an army.

so.. I think all white zetsu has been destroyed, and the black one too. (if you read the last chapter)

Hashirama did indeed give Sasuke a technique but he also gave all his remaining chakra
Proof
and I'd hate to see the series ending without knowing what this technique was. He said it responded to senjutsu so perhaps Sasuke will use it against Naruto?

Now that Sasuke has so much control with his amaterasu flames I don't see why he couldn't conjure up some thunder clouds even easier than before. What do you mean it may not be accurate though?

I know black zetsu has been destroyed but the last time we saw spiral zetsu he said he didn't need Yamto's body anymore and he just left it as the infinite tsukiyomi started. Idk about white zetsu but I'm pretty sure spiral zetsu is still around.

And thanks for the other answers!

Kawaii Shounen

Xzaro

Hashirama did indeed give Sasuke a technique but he also gave all his remaining chakra
Proof
and I'd hate to see the series ending without knowing what this technique was. He said it responded to senjutsu so perhaps Sasuke will use it against Naruto?

Now that Sasuke has so much control with his amaterasu flames I don't see why he couldn't conjure up some thunder clouds even easier than before. What do you mean it may not be accurate though?

I know black zetsu has been destroyed but the last time we saw spiral zetsu he said he didn't need Yamto's body anymore and he just left it as the infinite tsukiyomi started. Idk about white zetsu but I'm pretty sure spiral zetsu is still around.

And thanks for the other answers!

aah well you kinda answered yourself lol, hmm I forgot that part, so not only harishama
gave him the technique but also a bit of chakra. good to know.
well true, sasuke is even more stronger than when he was fighting Itachi
so doing kirin would be a piece of cake.

if kirin is accurate or not to be honest I am not sure.
I don't remember where I read it that it says
''apparently it takes so much time the technique to be efficient'' (kirin)
hmm I guess is the time to charge the thunder storm??? I don't know.

I still think spiral zetsu is a white zetsu.
now I am confused, if spiral zetsu is another dude, then s**t will go down
in a few years if he tries to bring kaguya back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff