Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I've prolly ranted on Hidan's case before, but oh well, ******** it.

I'mma do it again.

Hidan is perhaps one of the most under developed characters in the Naruto series; don't be all "raeg no hes not u butthurtz beeyotch." cause he is. He's arrogant, cocky, naive, idiotic, and hot headed.

All of that caused his "death" (He's not dead cause immortality, but he is rotting and dirt getting into open sores, yeah. The visual is more graphic than the words I explain. Someone go dig him up and give him some oatmeal or something.)

WELP I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM GOING WITH THIS SO

Put it this way, Hidan underestimated Shikamaru. If he thought out his plans instead of acting in haste, he would have that ********' little fawn six foot under in Konoha burial grounds and our beloved immortal jack a** would still be walking and bitching.

I think Kishimoto killed him because he would be a huge disadvantage for the allied nations/villages whatever the ******** you call them.

I really give up on this case cause I proved a point five hundred years ago.

The moral of this story is don't be Hidan, plz. c:

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hidan is partying with the worms right now...
GROSS!

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Hidan doesn't think things through you said that was one of his character flaws. Even if he did he still wouldn't have gotten very far.

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Kishi actually had tons of plans for Hidan but he had no time to do it.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Who is Hidan again?

Kawaii Shounen

I love how much he bad mouth
and still he hates other people religions like ateo rofl

Clean Trader

hidan did die he got brought back with edo tensei did u not watch naruto "power"

Kawaii Shounen

Heroic Zeke
hidan did die he got brought back with edo tensei did u not watch naruto "power"

that's a filler

filler = not real/not part of story

Clean Trader

bittersweet music
Heroic Zeke

that's a filler

LIES ALL LIES! so pain didn't capture the 6 tails is what ur telling me?

Kawaii Shounen

Heroic Zeke
bittersweet music
Heroic Zeke

that's a filler

he did but that side story when naruto meets him and s**t
that's a lie

Clean Trader

bittersweet music
Heroic Zeke
bittersweet music
Heroic Zeke

that's a filler

that's a lie

Nope i don't believe it . im jk i dont watch the anime because they always make fillers

Kawaii Shounen

Heroic Zeke
bittersweet music
Heroic Zeke
bittersweet music
Heroic Zeke

that's a filler

that's a lie

Nope i don't believe it . im jk i dont watch the anime because they always make fillers

ok~
suit yourself

in the manga didn't happen so is not ''true''
believe me, if it's true all the narusaku or naruhina moments in fillers would be canon.

they just made that thriller to ''fill more holes'' in the storyline.
akatsuki capture the jinchuuriki but they never showed it, in filler they just
add some actions and some story to enlarge more the episodes
so the episodes won't catch the manga.

believe me, if not we would have over 566468 characters
and more 4144858 villians

IRL Friend

Hidan, considering this was Naruto, had a pretty good character development with how we see some characters not have squat. Some villains did not get nearly as much.

Besides, Hidan went out how he should have. Fast. He died realistically. He wasn't much of a thinker because he was too busy relying on how much he could take a hit. If is the word, but Hidan DOESN'T have that kind of patience to plan things out. Honestly, Hidan was one of the better ones, even though I would have liked to see it have been someone else to kill him. Kakuzu's death on the other hand was pretty crappy.

Distinct Seeker

Actually he is slowly dying because he isn't able to make more and more sacrafices for his immortality.

Blessed Prophet

English II Toffee
I've prolly ranted on Hidan's case before, but oh well, ******** it.

I'mma do it again.

Hidan is perhaps one of the most under developed characters in the Naruto series; don't be all "raeg no hes not u butthurtz beeyotch." cause he is. He's arrogant, cocky, naive, idiotic, and hot headed.

All of that caused his "death" (He's not dead cause immortality, but he is rotting and dirt getting into open sores, yeah. The visual is more graphic than the words I explain. Someone go dig him up and give him some oatmeal or something.)

WELP I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM GOING WITH THIS SO

Put it this way, Hidan underestimated Shikamaru. If he thought out his plans instead of acting in haste, he would have that ********' little fawn six foot under in Konoha burial grounds and our beloved immortal jack a** would still be walking and bitching.

I think Kishimoto killed him because he would be a huge disadvantage for the allied nations/villages whatever the ******** you call them.

I really give up on this case cause I proved a point five hundred years ago.

The moral of this story is don't be Hidan, plz. c:

Honestly though, in regards to the "disadvantage" - if anyone has knowledge of his techniques, anyone with decent speed can take him out. And honestly if Kakuzu wasn't there, he would have lost to Asuma as his head was chopped of and he can't regenerate on his own.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff