User Image

Partying Sex Symbol

We'll see if its confirmed emotion_dowant

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Looks like one less virgin in the Naruto universe, cause you know, most of them are virgins anyways.

Aged Sex Symbol

What exactly about that headless bust makes it Hinata?

Wealthy Millionaire

SS_ShitStorm
Well the fact that all the other female cast has been presented. Im not claiming her to be Hinata but how its looking it does seem like it is Hinata

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SS_ShitStorm

I think it's because of the long hair or something. Then again, it could be Ino with her hair down or just a random drawing of Kushina. idk.
Maybe just a random hoe.

Magical Lunatic

Its actually Sasuke.

Aged Sex Symbol

Naruversity
SS_ShitStorm
Well the fact that all the other female cast has been presented. Im not claiming her to be Hinata but how its looking it does seem like it is Hinata

Ino was never shown.

Also could that scan be any shittier? Why doesn't it have multiple sketches behind it like the other ones? Why is missing not only it's face, but the lower half of it's body?

If I could see the context of the picture like maybe the rest of the page it might shed some light on it, but right now that thing has nothing tying it to Hinata or even Naruto in general. It looks like someone started drawing and gave up.

Lunatic

I love the idea of it being Hinata with Naruto's baby... But if it's not Naruto's then RAAGEEE who the hell is the dad? Some random Hyuuga or Kiba got horny and wanted doggy style?

But yeah it could be anyoneeee!

Wealthy Millionaire

SS_ShitStorm
Naruversity
SS_ShitStorm

Ino was never shown.

Also could that scan be any shittier? Why doesn't it have multiple sketches behind it like the other ones? Why is missing not only it's face, but the lower half of it's body?

If I could see the context of the picture like maybe the rest of the page it might shed some light on it, but right now that thing has nothing tying it to Hinata or even Naruto in general. It looks like someone started drawing and gave up.

Its actually on one of Naruto's character sketch, the one of him in a hoody. Because it wasnt that character's sketch concept....It was Naruto's. Basically hinting its Naruto's baby mama? Its missing the face of course to not spoil anything. Why would you want to know who gets pregnant before watching the movie?

I mean you can think its not Hinata I dont blame you but I for one think it is. All we know for certain is that its not Temari, Tenten, or Sakura.

Wealthy Millionaire

SS_ShitStorm
Naruversity
SS_ShitStorm

Ino was never shown.

Shoot its probably just a random drawing of Kushina for all we know

Gracious Worshipper

watch it be Shizune or someone unexpected. If it is Hinata then I'm going to lol If its not Naruto.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I don't know. It's hard to tell. sweatdrop
It's Anko....just cause.
Itachi -ox
Looks like one less virgin in the Naruto universe, cause you know, most of them are virgins anyways.

Sasuke's not a virgin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces