Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay, so i havent been on gaia for a while and then i see a whole forum dedicated to naruto neutral

dont get me wrong, i used to like it, but naruto is just terrible. i guess i should say that you guys are lucky for being able to still tolerate it after sasuke left konoha. because that's when it started to suck neutral
Nitroglycerin Sammich
okay, so i havent been on gaia for a while and then i see a whole forum dedicated to naruto neutral

dont get me wrong, i used to like it, but naruto is just terrible. i guess i should say that you guys are lucky for being able to still tolerate it after sasuke left konoha. because that's when it started to suck neutral
not really things just got more epic here look at this

the story line was also improved
Tacopillard
Nitroglycerin Sammich

not really.

ive read naruto lately (bits and pieces of it), it has gotten worst. every new character that's been getting introduce is like a fanmade character or something.
Nitroglycerin Sammich
Tacopillard
Nitroglycerin Sammich

not really.

ive read naruto lately (bits and pieces of it), it has gotten worst. every new character that's been getting introduce is like a fanmade character or something.
nope every character is important to the storyline.its improved and the fights are even better with better storyline, before naruto dint even had much of a story line everything just happens out of no where.

4,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Member 100
myyyyyyaaaarrrr
User Image
♥►Everyone has their own opinons. Just let them be. Clearly it's still very popular if a forum was dedicated to it.◄♥

Kawaii Shounen

don't worry
you are not alone

Tipsy Nymph

i was totally surprised when i saw this section in the forums... was like "wtf" *click*

im greatly disturbed that there is a glee one too
Tacopillard
Nitroglycerin Sammich
Tacopillard
Nitroglycerin Sammich

not really.

nope every character is important to the storyline.its improved and the fights are even better with better storyline, before naruto dint even had much of a story line everything just happens out of no where.

the characters suck and they never show up that much again.

it's just mostly naruto and sasuke talking.
Nitroglycerin Sammich
Tacopillard
Nitroglycerin Sammich
Tacopillard
Nitroglycerin Sammich

not really.

the characters suck and they never show up that much again.

it's just mostly naruto and sasuke talking.
Wrong again
people will never understand NARUTO unless they read the manga from beginning 'til end.
I gave up on the anime a long time ago. But I kept up with the manga, It's definitely not the best. But is also definitely not the worst. But I like it because it's one of those manga's you can read and say,"Okay, I think I can guess whats gonna happen next." Sorta thing.

Greedy Loverboy

Nitroglycerin Sammich; you don't agree with his opinion, therefore you must be wrong.

This is both typical, and rather vexing.
Ureshii Suika
people will never understand NARUTO unless they read the manga from beginning 'til end.

but naruto hasnt end yet gonk that's the other problem with naruto, the author/artist should have ended it a LONG time ago.
Nitroglycerin Sammich
Ureshii Suika

but naruto hasnt end yet gonk that's the other problem with naruto, the author/artist should have ended it a LONG time ago.
that's where you're wrong.
naruto is just that epic.
the story gets so much more epic-er.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out