Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I just learned this today from the new Chapter! Who knew?

Moonlight Bunny

8,500 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Citizen 200
Yeah, who knew??!! emotion_jawdrop Such a remote possibility!! I didn't have a clue! emotion_omnomnom ninja
JK sweatdrop

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Meh, it was kind of obvious. Red hair + chakra stuff + attraction to Uchiha...
I doubt she's pure-blooded, though. Kushina said that Uzumaki have long, straight hair. Karin's is only straight on one side. Unless she styles it, she's got something else in her.
I doubt it'll be a plot point, but meh.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xx Dragon-Pie xx
I doubt she's pure-blooded, though. Kushina said that Uzumaki have long, straight hair. Karin's is only straight on one side. Unless she styles it, she's got something else in her.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Itachi -ox
xx Dragon-Pie xx

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Karin's a shemale

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Hahah this is so funny, i just read the chapter and went on gaia to make a topic for this same thing.

anyway...WTF!! I guess I'm the dumb one cuz appearently this wasn't a hard thing to predict.
When i first read "that Uzumaki girl" I'm like, OH CRAP Kushina!! please tell me they did not still Kushina's body, analyze it , and put it back.

then they show the picture of Karin and i get sasuke's reaction. Although a thought did occure to me, (which i don't want to happen cuz i'm not a big fan of either of these couples)if Sasuke married Karin and Naruto married Sakura, they'd all be a family.

oh ayh, and if karin's an Uzumaki , than does that make Karin Naruto's cousin?
if that wa true that would mean that at one point Karin liked her cousin (which in Naruto is not against the law cuz all the clan mary their 6th coousins to keep their kekegenki)

Shameless Gawker

The title is TOTALLY not a spoiler for people who don't know.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

cordy77
Hahah this is so funny, i just read the chapter and went on gaia to make a topic for this same thing.

anyway...WTF!! I guess I'm the dumb one cuz appearently this wasn't a hard thing to predict.
When i first read "that Uzumaki girl" I'm like, OH CRAP Kushina!! please tell me they did not still Kushina's body, analyze it , and put it back.

then they show the picture of Karin and i get sasuke's reaction. Although a thought did occure to me, (which i don't want to happen cuz i'm not a big fan of either of these couples)if Sasuke married Karin and Naruto married Sakura, they'd all be a family.

oh ayh, and if karin's an Uzumaki , than does that make Karin Naruto's cousin?
if that wa true that would mean that at one point Karin liked her cousin (which in Naruto is not against the law cuz all the clan mary their 6th coousins to keep their kekegenki)

We dunno what their blood relation is.
For all we know, she could be his aunt.

Shy Seraph

she looks just like naruto's mom o:

Familiar Noob

7,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
What ! OoO *go read it*
Edit : lol You can't escape the Uzumaki love Sasuke-kun ~ whee

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

ladynarutochan
What ! OoO *go read it*

Uzumaki are genetically programmed to love Uchiha.
See, it went like this:
The younger brother's youngest granddaughter fell in love with the youngest grandson of the elder brother (seriously, we need names for them besides younger and elder brother), but sadly, he was gay. Despite everything, she still loved him, but he was eventually killed by her older brother. She cut all ties with the family out of her grief and was eventually chosen to be the bride of a red-headed man with a common background who had gone from rags to riches. Because of her choice to leave the family out of her grief for him, all her descendants were cursed to forever love those with the blessed eyes. Eventually they reconciled with the Senju, but the damage was done, and every single one of the granddaughter's descendants, the Uzumaki clan, were destined to love the Uchiha clan. It usually didn't work out, still.
And that's why every Uzumaki ever loves the Uchiha clan to bits. emotion_kirakira

Evidence:

-Naruto and Sasuke. That is all.
-Karin and Sasuke. Granted, she got over him, but that's only because he tried to kill her. Attempted murder overrules destined love.
-Did you see Kushina's reaction to baby Sasuke?! She probably wanted Mikoto at some point too >.>
-I can't have been the only one getting one-sided Nagato/Itachi vibes. Granted, they were minor, but definitely there. Especially in the original Japanese, in which Nagato addressed Itachi as "Anta/Anata" (I forget which and I'm too lazy to look, but they're both far more polite than "Omae" ) and Itachi called Nagato "Omae". Based on their status in Akatsuki, it should've been reversed but noooo.
-Mito married Shodai, but who's to say she didn't have a thing for Madara at some point? If Hashirama and Madara are meant to parallel Naruto and Sasuke, shouldn't Mito parallel Sakura?
-The only possible exception would be Tsunade, who's pretty much Dansexual. She doesn't count, though, because her Uzumaki lineage was retconned in (she's only 1/4th Uzumaki, anyway, so it's possible that her Senju lineage cancelled it out). Then again, there's no proof she's never had a thing for any Uchiha ever...

Moonlight Bunny

8,500 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Citizen 200
xx Dragon-Pie xx
ladynarutochan
What ! OoO *go read it*

Uzumaki are genetically programmed to love Uchiha.
See, it went like this:
The younger brother's youngest granddaughter fell in love with the youngest grandson of the elder brother (seriously, we need names for them besides younger and elder brother), but sadly, he was gay. Despite everything, she still loved him, but he was eventually killed by her older brother. She cut all ties with the family out of her grief and was eventually chosen to be the bride of a red-headed man with a common background who had gone from rags to riches. Because of her choice to leave the family out of her grief for him, all her descendants were cursed to forever love those with the blessed eyes. Eventually they reconciled with the Senju, but the damage was done, and every single one of the granddaughter's descendants, the Uzumaki clan, were destined to love the Uchiha clan. It usually didn't work out, still.
And that's why every Uzumaki ever loves the Uchiha clan to bits. emotion_kirakira

Evidence:

-Karin and Sasuke. Granted, she got over him, but that's only because he tried to kill her. Attempted murder overrules destined love.
-Did you see Kushina's reaction to baby Sasuke?! She probably wanted Mikoto at some point too >.>
-I can't have been the only one getting one-sided Nagato/Itachi vibes. Granted, they were minor, but definitely there. Especially in the original Japanese, in which Nagato addressed Itachi as "Anta/Anata" (I forget which and I'm too lazy to look, but they're both far more polite than "Omae" ) and Itachi called Nagato "Omae". Based on their status in Akatsuki, it should've been reversed but noooo.
-Mito married Shodai, but who's to say she didn't have a thing for Madara at some point? If Hashirama and Madara are meant to parallel Naruto and Sasuke, shouldn't Mito parallel Sakura?
-The only possible exception would be Tsunade, who's pretty much Dansexual. She doesn't count, though, because her Uzumaki lineage was retconned in (she's only 1/4th Uzumaki, anyway, so it's possible that her Senju lineage cancelled it out). Then again, there's no proof she's never had a thing for any Uchiha ever...

3nodding

Familiar Noob

7,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xx Dragon-Pie xx

Evidence:

*giggles* Don't need to preach to the choir ! whee

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

ladynarutochan
xx Dragon-Pie xx

Evidence:

*giggles* Don't need to preach to the choir ! whee

Nah, it was more directed to everybody who doubts my theory. emotion_donotwant
I preach with the choir. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out