Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why is everybody here a fan of the main cannon good guys and hardly any love to the villains who keep them busy?

Akatsuki?

Sasuke and his troupe?

Orochimaru?

Kabuto?
What are you talking about? They're all extremely popular and I actually prefer them more.

Invisible Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bitter_Medicine
What are you talking about? They're all extremely popular and I actually prefer them more.

This, although they wrong a lot of the 'good' characters, their personalities are extremely interesting and highly entertaining love them heart
bump biggrin

Invisible Prophet

The End Corporation
Why is everybody here a fan of the main cannon good guys and hardly any love to the villains who keep them busy?

Akatsuki?

Sasuke and his troupe?

Orochimaru?

Kabuto?

You're so wrong

Invisible Raider

10,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Suigetsu is my fav...

although I refuse to classify him as a "villain"
I'm a fan of ALL of the villains in Naruto. I really like the Akatsuki, Team Taka, and Orochimaru and Kabuto. :3
Don't forget the very first ones like Haku... cool
The Akatsuki are so cool , but Orochimaru creeps me out. I still like him though. :3

Kabuto can go to hell.
The End Corporation

Akatsuki?

Sasuke and his troupe?

Orochimaru?

Kabuto?

NARUTO IS AWSOME AND IF U DONT LIKE NARUTO U FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Personally, the good guys are F**** retards. The Akatsuki are AMAZING!!!
Oro-chan and Kabuto are amazing! I also love the Akatsuki with all my heart! Team Taka is great, but could do without Karin.

Friendly Vampire

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Break_the_birdie
I'm a fan of ALL of the villains in Naruto. I really like the Akatsuki, Team Taka, and Orochimaru and Kabuto. :3

I agree with yay there, their the best, my fav out the Akatsuki members is Tobi/Madara oh and Hidan mostly because of his evli laugh...But I have to say Orochimaru and Kabuto the whole way.
Akatsuki Missing-nin
Personally, the good guys are F**** retards. The Akatsuki are AMAZING!!!
This

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces