ύиτїℓ шє cℓosє oύя єỳєs ƒoя ğoo∂

I lol'd again.

User Image
►Glad to provide you with the lulz◄

Aged Sex Symbol

sasori_tobi8
iSunako Nakahara
I prefer NejiHina.

THIER COUSINS ARE YOU INSANE!!!!!!!! scream evil wahmbulance burning_eyes exclaim

******** you. Incest is Wincest.
Tiffychan86
iSunako Nakahara
Tiffychan86
iSunako Nakahara
Tiffychan86
iSunako Nakahara

In Japan it is acceptable to marry within the family to keep the bloodline running.

Yeah, but then there's the whole "different houses" type thing standing in the way. And the fact that one cousin tried to kill the other at one point.

True that, but there are some other things (these are just my personal opinion). Neji was born to protect Hinata, in the flashback he agrees to it. After he is told the truth & Naruto making him 'break through the darkness' he agrees to support just as he promised when he was 4. During their fight, I noticed that Hinata understood Neji as she could see that he was suffering.
Also personally, I can't see Hinata marrying someone out of the Hyuga clan, even if it isn't Neji.

Still, it wouldn't come off as a very romantic relationship if it was "forced" by means of traditional inner-family arranged marriage. Especially as seeing how one of the characters clearly has feelings for some one else at this point.

True, true. Personally, Hinata may still love Naruto but I think Naruto has forgotten that Hinata exists.

Saying he's forgotten her very existence is a bit of an overstatement. Case in point: he did remember her in quick little flash back not too long ago.

Really, it's his acknowledgement of her confession that we're still kept in the dark about. confused

Aha yeah true that.
hinata heart naruto.. peace~

5,200 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Yes they are! 4laugh

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
SS_ShitStorm
sasori_tobi8
iSunako Nakahara
I prefer NejiHina.

THIER COUSINS ARE YOU INSANE!!!!!!!! scream evil wahmbulance burning_eyes exclaim

******** you. Incest is Wincest.
User Image

Оh τhєяє αїи’τ иo яєѕτ ƒoя τhє шїcкє∂
моиỳ ∂ои’τ ğяoш oи τяєєs
ї ğoτ βїℓℓs τo ραỳ
ї ğτ мoύτhs τo ƒєє∂
τhєяє αїи’τ иoτhїи їи τhїѕ шoяℓ∂ ƒoя ƒяєє
ї киoш ї cαи’τ sℓoш ∂oши
ї cαи’τ hoℓ∂ βαcк
τhoύğh ỳoύ киoш ї шїsh ї coύℓ∂
иo τhєяє αїи’τ иo яєѕτ ƒoя τhє шїcкє∂
ύиτїℓ шє cℓosє oύя єỳєs ƒoя ğoo∂

TRU FAX.

Even though I don't like NejiHina...

Sage Prophet

13,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
I love that pairing ^^
heart They are a perfect together! heart
User Image

7,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Wall Street 200
xXLady LolitaXx
Amberleaf798
NejiHina?

I mean, not to go against what pairing you like but aren't they too closely related...? sweatdrop

Okay well, put it this way. Can you see the Hyuga clan, who are very protective of their bloodline, let Hinata who is the heir to their clan, let her marry someone who isn't a Hyuga??
I too prefer NejiHina over NaruHina.

That makes sense, I suppose. 3nodding
SIeepyhead
Mika_chann
iSunako Nakahara
I prefer NejiHina.
Seconded.

How incest-rial-- Lmao, I can't believe that Gaia actually made a forum just for Naruto.. It makes me a little mad, because the 'cooler older better' people like from last year know about it, but don't obsess about it like these little 6-th Graders-- If any are older than 11, its really a shame.., for the people who believe I am rambling, I want to say that 'they need to remove this forum, it's bad enough we have rants about other things--'

Edit: I don't like this pairing of NaruHina-ess >,..,>
..I'll just pretend that I read all of that.
Mika_chann
SIeepyhead
Mika_chann
iSunako Nakahara
I prefer NejiHina.
Seconded.

How incest-rial-- Lmao, I can't believe that Gaia actually made a forum just for Naruto.. It makes me a little mad, because the 'cooler older better' people like from last year know about it, but don't obsess about it like these little 6-th Graders-- If any are older than 11, its really a shame.., for the people who believe I am rambling, I want to say that 'they need to remove this forum, it's bad enough we have rants about other things--'

..I'll just pretend that I read all of that.

lmao Aright :B

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Amberleaf798
xXLady LolitaXx
Amberleaf798
NejiHina?

I mean, not to go against what pairing you like but aren't they too closely related...? sweatdrop

Okay well, put it this way. Can you see the Hyuga clan, who are very protective of their bloodline, let Hinata who is the heir to their clan, let her marry someone who isn't a Hyuga??
I too prefer NejiHina over NaruHina.

That makes sense, I suppose. 3nodding

Lolz, I have to say you're the first person who has been like "EEEEWWW" you've been very calm lolz. It's nice lolz.

0 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
SIeepyhead
Mika_chann
iSunako Nakahara
I prefer NejiHina.
Seconded.

lol then why did you come to the naruto forum to talk s**t ? can't you read DONT POST COMMENTS TALKING BULLSHIT ******** people like this piss me off

4,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
yeah, they are cool. hahah eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items