10,500 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Noble Shade 100
They're okay, not bad, but not my fave couple... sweatdrop
sasori_tobi8
iSunako Nakahara
I prefer NejiHina.

THIER COUSINS ARE YOU INSANE!!!!!!!! scream evil wahmbulance burning_eyes exclaim

So what if their cousins? In Japan it's acceptable to marry within the family to keep the bloodline running.
Shishundeh Yama
iSunako Nakahara
I prefer NejiHina.

theyre cousins who goes out with theyre cousin ? thats dumb s**t

In Japan it is acceptable to marry within the family to keep the bloodline running.
1st off, if you don't want bad comments then don't post this everyone has their opinions. and most people are lucky and not like me who have friends on both sides of Hinata and Sakura that yank my hair out if I utter one of their names as a pairing with Naruto =w=

2nd, Naruto has been proven that he LOVES Sasuke, cuz he never shuts up about him.

3rd I cant ever imagine Neji and Hinata together, I know it's cool that cousins can marry over their and stuff but, they are just so oppisite..to me personally Neji is a jerk. Hinata could do so much better if she was ever to go with him. I think her and Kiba are actually kinda cute ^_^

0 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
ikisame17
1st off, if you don't want bad comments then don't post this everyone has their opinions. and most people are lucky and not like me who have friends on both sides of Hinata and Sakura that yank my hair out if I utter one of their names as a pairing with Naruto =w=

2nd, Naruto has been proven that he LOVES Sasuke, cuz he never shuts up about him.

3rd I cant ever imagine Neji and Hinata together, I know it's cool that cousins can marry over their and stuff but, they are just so oppisite..to me personally Neji is a jerk. Hinata could do so much better if she was ever to go with him. I think her and Kiba are actually kinda cute ^_^

lol who said there was any bad comments ? i cant curse in my comments ?
Shishundeh Yama
ikisame17

lol who said there was any bad comments ? i cant curse in my comments ?

ooo read it wrong, thought you where one of those people who don't like any other peoples opinions >~<" sowwy.

2,700 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
iSunako Nakahara
Shishundeh Yama
iSunako Nakahara
I prefer NejiHina.

In Japan it is acceptable to marry within the family to keep the bloodline running.

Yeah, but then there's the whole "different houses" type of thing standing in the way. And the fact that one cousin tried to kill the other at one point.
Tiffychan86
iSunako Nakahara
Shishundeh Yama
iSunako Nakahara
I prefer NejiHina.

Yeah, but then there's the whole "different houses" type thing standing in the way. And the fact that one cousin tried to kill the other at one point.

True that, but there are some other things (these are just my personal opinion). Neji was born to protect Hinata, in the flashback he agrees to it. After he is told the truth & Naruto making him 'break through the darkness' he agrees to support just as he promised when he was 4. During their fight, I noticed that Hinata understood Neji as she could see that he was suffering.
Also personally, I can't see Hinata marrying someone out of the Hyuga clan, even if it isn't Neji.

2,700 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
iSunako Nakahara
Tiffychan86
iSunako Nakahara
Shishundeh Yama
iSunako Nakahara
I prefer NejiHina.

Yeah, but then there's the whole "different houses" type thing standing in the way. And the fact that one cousin tried to kill the other at one point.

True that, but there are some other things (these are just my personal opinion). Neji was born to protect Hinata, in the flashback he agrees to it. After he is told the truth & Naruto making him 'break through the darkness' he agrees to support just as he promised when he was 4. During their fight, I noticed that Hinata understood Neji as she could see that he was suffering.
Also personally, I can't see Hinata marrying someone out of the Hyuga clan, even if it isn't Neji.

Still, it wouldn't come off as a very romantic relationship if it was "forced" by means of traditional inner-family arranged marriage. Especially as seeing how one of the characters clearly has feelings for some one else at this point.
Tiffychan86
iSunako Nakahara
Tiffychan86
iSunako Nakahara
Shishundeh Yama
iSunako Nakahara
I prefer NejiHina.

Still, it wouldn't come off as a very romantic relationship if it was "forced" by means of traditional inner-family arranged marriage. Especially as seeing how one of the characters clearly has feelings for some one else at this point.

True, true. Personally, Hinata may still love Naruto but I think Naruto has forgotten that Hinata exists.

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Dattebayaoi
Usuratonkayaoi
User Image
►Naruto is all mine!! D:<◄

User Image
►As you are all mine. heart
User Image

Оh τhєяє αїи’τ иo яєѕτ ƒoя τhє шїcкє∂
моиỳ ∂ои’τ ğяoш oи τяєєs
ї ğoτ βїℓℓs τo ραỳ
ї ğτ мoύτhs τo ƒєє∂
τhєяє αїи’τ иoτhїи їи τhїѕ шoяℓ∂ ƒoя ƒяєє
ї киoш ї cαи’τ sℓoш ∂oши
ї cαи’τ hoℓ∂ βαcк
τhoύğh ỳoύ киoш ї шїsh ї coύℓ∂
иo τhєяє αїи’τ иo яєѕτ ƒoя τhє шїcкє∂
ύиτїℓ шє cℓosє oύя єỳєs ƒoя ğoo∂

I lol'd again.
i love NaruHina! heart but i also love SasuNaru. =w=

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Lunar Mira
xXLady LolitaXx
Amberleaf798
NejiHina?

I mean, not to go against what pairing you like but aren't they too closely related...? sweatdrop

Okay well, put it this way. Can you see the Hyuga clan, who are very protective of their bloodline, let Hinata who is the heir to their clan, let her marry someone who isn't a Hyuga??
I too prefer NejiHina over NaruHina.

A counter to that argument though, there are enough Hyuuga for there to not be an incestuous relationship, which considering their fathers were twins, it would be.
Personally I have a feeling that she's supposed to be engaged to Ko, the way he was introduced in the manga gives that vibe to me.

As for NaruHina, I used to love it, and still include it in fanfiction, but it never ends well. Too much stuff going on with her family and too much of Naruto chasing after Sasuke.

ninja

That is true & that is what I was trying to get across lolz, that it doesn't have to be Neji but another Hyuga.
I don't dislike NaruHina, I used to really like it but I just grew to like NejiHina.

2,700 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
iSunako Nakahara
Tiffychan86
iSunako Nakahara
Tiffychan86
iSunako Nakahara

True, true. Personally, Hinata may still love Naruto but I think Naruto has forgotten that Hinata exists.

Saying he's forgotten her very existence is a bit of an overstatement. Case in point: he did remember her in quick little flash back not too long ago.

Really, it's his acknowledgement of her confession that we're still kept in the dark about. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff