Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Millionaire

As we have seen, Naruto and Sasuke are reincarnations of the Sage's two sons. I'm starting to get the impression that Sasuke will be the one to fully unlock the power of the Sage's eyes and Naruto will learn ninshu.

On a sidenote, is Sasuke experiencing what Naruto is? Or is Indra talking to him and Sasuke will become evil again?

Aged Sex Symbol

I'm pretty sure Naruto will get the rinnengan once Sasuke gives him his eyeballs as his dying gesture of goodwill.

Magical Lunatic

Kabuto is shoving Sasuke with Hashirama cells too.

Ino's Husbando

Shadowy Firestarter

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Survivor 150
SS_ShitStorm
I'm pretty sure Naruto will get the rinnengan once Sasuke gives him his eyeballs as his dying gesture of goodwill.

Sasuke wont die , because if he does...it will all comeback to where it all started
to maintain peace you need both ying and yang to work together ie Naruto and sasuke

Wealthy Millionaire

Kagutsuchi Sasuke
SS_ShitStorm

Sasuke wont die , because if he does...it will all comeback to where it all started
to maintain peace you need both ying and yang to work together ie Naruto and sasuke

...I know he's not going to die.

Wealthy Millionaire

iNinshu Ashura
Kagutsuchi Sasuke
SS_ShitStorm

Nvm. I thought you were talking to me.

Ino's Husbando

Shadowy Firestarter

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Survivor 150
iNinshu Ashura
iNinshu Ashura
Kagutsuchi Sasuke
SS_ShitStorm

I was telling that in general ^^

Wealthy Millionaire

Kagutsuchi Sasuke
iNinshu Ashura
iNinshu Ashura
Kagutsuchi Sasuke
SS_ShitStorm

I was telling that in general ^^

Oh, well of course he's not gonna die before he fights Naruto.

Aged Sex Symbol

Kagutsuchi Sasuke
SS_ShitStorm

"Balance?" haha what the ********.

Uchihas are the reason for literally everything wrong. If they're all gone there's no one left to lose their s**t over dead women.

Wealthy Millionaire

SS_ShitStorm
Kagutsuchi Sasuke
SS_ShitStorm

Uchihas are the reason for literally everything wrong. If they're all gone there's no one left to lose their s**t over dead women.

And dont forget the dead brothers.

Aged Sex Symbol

iNinshu Ashura
SS_ShitStorm
Kagutsuchi Sasuke
SS_ShitStorm

And dont forget the dead brothers.

My bad.

No one left to lose their s**t over dead women and their equally effeminate siblings.

Heroic Hero

I think that Naruto will get the "alien eyes", which is > rinnegan blaugh

Desirable Smoker

Sasuke will get rinnegan. The conditions have been met, he has the 1st Hokages cells , kabuto used them to revive him. And he died . Weren't those the conditions madara woke his in ? Let's not even talk about how he might have mouton , Hokage have him a "jutsu".

Wealthy Millionaire

xx R i c a n
Sasuke will get rinnegan. The conditions have been met, he has the 1st Hokages cells , kabuto used them to revive him. And he died . Weren't those the conditions madara woke his in ? Let's not even talk about how he might have mouton , Hokage have him a "jutsu".

Madara didnt die, his rinnengan awakened right the second he was at the peek of dying. Either way, he probably will have wood style though since hashirama cells are in him.

Feline Noob

I thought the Rinnegan was for the Senjus..The Uzumakis are an extended branch of the Senjus so I doubt Naruto will have it :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff