Noob

14,300 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I've had much more awesome memories with DBZ. xd
I prefer Naruto.
its hard to pic
i love to watch naruto but im going to give it to DBZ because that is what got me into anime in the first place. Plus im pretty sure that DBZ is hotter due to the fact that they are remaking it ^_^

OG Member

3,775 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
i would give it to naruto
Naruto can not compete with DBZ because it was the best anime that I watched in my life and known one of the most famous manga that exists in the world!! xd

Camp Man-Lover

Naruto wouldn't exist without DBZ. The guy who made Naruto, was inspired by DBZ.
Dragonball z affected my life more than anyother anime (idk maybe because it was the first one I watched). But I gotta say Naruto is a more well written anime than DBZ is... I can't really pick.

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imageuh i cant really choose cause gaar is my favorite character in naruto and krillin is my favorite in dbz so its really hard to pick
i think......well both r the same to me....i just heart anime action.....but naruto seems more awesomer........shippudden!!! xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream talk2hand idea question exclaim arrow ninja mrgreen
Thats an impossible decision for me. Naruto is amazing, but so is DBZ, plus I grew up with it
One Piece/
thread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas