Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
So, in the trailer for The Last,

We can see that Naruto has a stupid haircut bandages on his right hand. Any theories on why he has them?

I'm thinking that Naruto and Sasuke's final fight will end with a Rasenshuriken-Chidori clash. The Rasenshuriken damages the chakra channels in Naruto's hand, etc etc, You get the idea.

Another theory that I like is that the classic Rasengan-Chidori clash will happen again, but Naruto deactivates Rasengan at the last second and forces his hand through Sasuke's chidori and grabs his hand (instead of letting him go like every other time), the Sun and Moon seals making contact, ending the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Sasuke then dies in an ensuing battle when everyone finds out what he was going to do and attacks him. Naruto's hand is injured, he didn't technically kill Sasuke, understands it had to be done, blah blah blah.

Of course, the bandages could just be for looks, but I doubt that.

The lack of concept art for Sasuke in The Last supports that he may die, but they also just might not want to spoil anything. I guess we'll find out.

Aged Sex Symbol

Or maybe he just burnt his hand on the stove because he's an idiot.

Chimero-wan's Waifu

Bashful Shoujo

9,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Timid 100
Or maybe he has a robotic arm. emotion_awesome

Friendly Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
SS_ShitStorm
Or maybe he just burnt his hand on the stove because he's an idiot.

Actually, completely possible.

Friendly Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Insert Namikaze Here

So... Mecha Naruto?
User Image

Chimero-wan's Waifu

Bashful Shoujo

9,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Timid 100
Crook-Kid
Insert Namikaze Here

So... Mecha Naruto?
User Image

Yeah, Naruto's secretly half cyborg. His bandaged arm is actually hiding his hypersonic canon blaster. u___u

Friendly Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Insert Namikaze Here
Crook-Kid
Insert Namikaze Here

So... Mecha Naruto?
User Image

Yeah, Naruto's secretly half cyborg. His bandaged arm is actually hiding his hypersonic canon blaster. u___u

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noble Hero

I don't mean to be an a**, or even hark on the "artistic ability" of the people who helped produce this trailer, but it really looks like that when they colored the manga pieces they made them look like bad recolors.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Maybe he has a hole in his hand from trying to fight Sasuke, idk. Some freaky s**t though.

Friendly Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Depths Unknown
I don't mean to be an a**, or even hark on the "artistic ability" of the people who helped produce this trailer, but it really looks like that when they colored the manga pieces they made them look like bad recolors.

Yeah, I agree. It just looks odd. o-o

Friendly Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Itachi -ox
Maybe he has a hole in his hand from trying to fight Sasuke, idk. Some freaky s**t though.

Wait. MAYBE IT'S SASUKE'S HAND. NARUTO CUT IT OFF SO HE COULD END THE INFINITE TSUKUYOMI BY HIMSELF.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Crook-Kid
Itachi -ox

Wait. MAYBE IT'S SASUKE'S HAND. NARUTO CUT IT OFF SO HE COULD END THE INFINITE TSUKUYOMI BY HIMSELF.

LOL, how would that even work... but if he had that moon and sun symbol on each hand... HE'D BE SUPER OP.
Oh my.

Friendly Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Itachi -ox
Crook-Kid
Itachi -ox

LOL, how would that even work... but if he had that moon and sun symbol on each hand... HE'D BE SUPER OP.
Oh my.

If they can pop eyes out of a human's head and into a crow then they can do hand transplants. razz
Naruto is already OP, he might as well just get stronger from here on out. razz

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Crook-Kid
Itachi -ox
Crook-Kid
Itachi -ox

Oh my.

If they can pop eyes out of a human's head and into a crow then they can do hand transplants. razz
Naruto is already OP, he might as well just get stronger from here on out. razz

I'd laugh my booty off if they put the hand on upside down or something. Like, it'd be crooked as fawk.

Deadly Hunter

Those ideas are really cool! I actually really like Naruto deactivating the rasengan one to hold Sasuke's hand o:... and although I'm TOTALLY up for Sasuke dying I really doubt it because of what Naruto said, that they'd die together... And since Naruto survives, Sasuke probably does too... bummer.

My original thought was the bandages hid the sun symbol on his hand (meaning he keeps the symbol, but that may not be true).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff