Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zero the Crimson
Javier Cross

Mind citing out the exact instances when Orihime got duped something fierce?
It could be interesting somehow.
Just Peach, Daisy and Rosalina feel Humanoid as far as females are concerned, what happened with the lack of Humanoid females by numbers?

I could be off a bit, but it should be around chapter 587.
Well, there's Wendy Koopa, Kami/Magi Koopi, Lahla, Bow, Goombella, Toadette, Bombette, and numerous other female characters, but those three are basically the only humanoid/more developed ones, so they're what you'd call the "fanservice" of the mario verse.

Well this is interesting to know, I'd hope the females from Bleach have better odds in development and management.
Your recollections might just be better than mine, yet.

---

How do I torment people?

I feel a bit lost, Rather Sad, and Very Much Sick-to-the-Stomach with no 'Isabeau' counterpart(s) really! crying

Vermillion Bibliophile

Javier Cross

Well this is interesting to know, I'd hope the females from Bleach have better odds in development and management.

---

How do I torment people?

I feel a bit lost, Rather Sad, and Very Much Sick-to-the-Stomach with no 'Isabeau' counterpart(s) really! crying

Actually, a number of the females of Bleach actually do have a decent amount of development going for them. I mean, Rukia has both a flowing timeline and is making progress...being the strongest in both of these areas.
Actually, I only remember that one because I had saved the colored picture from the chapter as my wallpaper when it first came out.

------------------

Well, you could strap them to a table and slowly cover them from head to toe in needles. Or you could get inside their head and figure out their dreams and aspirations, their loves in life. Figure out what makes them tick and then find a single building block that you can weaken or take away that will slowly collapse the entire structure. twisted
Zero the Crimson
Javier Cross

---

How do I torment people?

Actually, a number of the females of Bleach actually do have a decent amount of development going for them. I mean, Rukia has both a flowing timeline and is making progress...being the strongest in both of these areas.
Actually, I only remember that one because I had saved the colored picture from the chapter as my wallpaper when it first came out.

------------------

Well, you could strap them to a table and slowly cover them from head to toe in needles. Or you could get inside their head and figure out their dreams and aspirations, their loves in life. Figure out what makes them tick and then find a single building block that you can weaken or take away that will slowly collapse the entire structure. twisted

What about the other females by chance?
Mind showing me the images somehow?

----

What!?
But what did the 'Isabeau' counterpart(s) do wrong to me to warrant such torture or torment?
I don't want them to die. crying

Vermillion Bibliophile

Javier Cross

----

What!?
But what did the 'Isabeau' counterpart(s) do wrong to me to warrant such torture or torment?

Most of them have a steady progress, but don't get too much of a story.
You'll need to be more specific, also it'll have to wait til another time, I'm much to tired to go fishing/hunting right now and although the conversation in general isn't exactly helping, I know pics would be taking this thread way too far off topic.

---------------

Hey, you asked me to teach you about torment, and what better way to learn than first hand. At the torment of others and to one's self.
Zero the Crimson
Javier Cross

----

What!?

Most of them have a steady progress, but don't get too much of a story.
You'll need to be more specific, also it'll have to wait til another time, I'm much to tired to go fishing/hunting right now and although the conversation in general isn't exactly helping, I know pics would be taking this thread way too far off topic.

---------------

Hey, you asked me to teach you about torment, and what better way to learn than first hand. At the torment of others and to one's self.

You can send me a pic or two by PMs or something.
Either way in any case, so we can talk about plans for how the female cast of Naruto can Magically be on par with Madoka Magica or Akame Ga Kill by chance?

----

Contemplating on Torment that way didn't exactly help, why not aim it at the closest thing to a 'Tayama' at the immediate vicinity?
Unless that's the proverbial 'Walter's job to do this kind of thing and more?

Kawaii Shounen

Zero the Crimson

Though now I'm curious what you mean by "not a fan of both"? Does that mean you're a fan of one, but not the other, or did you mean that you didn't care for either of them?

I don't read one piece and bleach, so I can't tell
I know who they are, since they are famous, like for example, you
don't watch naruto but you know who is hinata since she appears everywhere.
same with nami and orihime.

Kawaii Shounen

Zero the Crimson

so should I read bleach...?
I tried several times but drop it all the time, like I only reach when
ichigo tries to save rukia but that's it.
it seems by ur post that the female cast form bleach are
getting a nice development in everything.

Vermillion Bibliophile

Javier Cross

Either way in any case, so we can talk about plans for how the female cast of Naruto can Magically be on par with Madoka Magica or Akame Ga Kill by chance?

----

Contemplating on Torment that way didn't exactly help, why not aim it at the closest thing to a 'Tayama' at the immediate vicinity?

I can...as I said, another time. You'll just have to remind me.
Depending on how you want to look at it (and which characters you're using) they can be on par with them.

What? You mean, you still don't understand even after I forced you to torment another being all the while being tormented by it yourself!?

Vermillion Bibliophile

bittersweet music

I don't read one piece and bleach, so I can't tell
I know who they are, since they are famous, like for example, you
don't watch naruto but you know who is hinata since she appears everywhere.
same with nami and orihime.

Ah, I see. So basically, you know who they are in general, but nothing specific.

Vermillion Bibliophile

bittersweet music

so should I read bleach...?
I tried several times but drop it all the time, like I only reach when
ichigo tries to save rukia but that's it.
it seems by ur post that the female cast form bleach are
getting a nice development in everything.

Well, it'd be faster than trying to watch it...especially given the filler arcs and that an episode usually takes longer to watch than it does to read that far in the manga.
Well, in comparison to the development of Naruto's female characters they are. Rukia in general has some of the best progression along the story and also jumps roles quite a bit, but overall she gets better.
The other females, when they're involved, tend to as well but after certain points they're either cut off from the story or just taken out of mention which is a little irritating, but they still manage to progress without feeling neglected.
Zero the Crimson
Javier Cross

----

I can...as I said, another time. You'll just have to remind me.
Depending on how you want to look at it (and which characters you're using) they can be on par with them.

What? You mean, you still don't understand even after I forced you to torment another being all the while being tormented by it yourself!?

Just to make sure, I'm talking on a World-wise basis so expect people from the former's Manga Spin-offs included as well.

---

You're teaching me how to Torment and Be Tormented in turn, right?

Vermillion Bibliophile

Javier Cross

Just to make sure, I'm talking on a World-wise basis so expect people from the former's Manga Spin-offs included as well.

---

As I said, depending on how you want to look at it, they can be on par.

There is no greater way of learning, than through experience.
Zero the Crimson
Javier Cross

---

As I said, depending on how you want to look at it, they can be on par.

There is no greater way of learning, than through experience.

Depending on which female from Naruto we are talking about in particular, right?
You remember any worth naming so we can see how they'd stack up with the whole world's residents?

---

You don't say.

Vermillion Bibliophile

Javier Cross

Depending on which female from Naruto we are talking about in particular, right?
You remember any worth naming so we can see how they'd stack up with the whole world's residents?

---

You don't say.

Um...most of the notable females of Naruto have already been mentioned, the question would more likely be who they were up against, considering that depending on the opponent even Tenten could prove a strong adversary.

Oh, but I do say. You can read in books about something until your eyes fall out of your head, but that won't necessarily make you good at it. The best way to learn is to go out and do it!
Zero the Crimson
Javier Cross

---

You don't say.

Um...most of the notable females of Naruto have already been mentioned, the question would more likely be who they were up against, considering that depending on the opponent even Tenten could prove a strong adversary.

Oh, but I do say. You can read in books about something until your eyes fall out of your head, but that won't necessarily make you good at it. The best way to learn is to go out and do it!

Well, either way on most of the females, I'd keep any as far away from Homura Akemi as possible for their sakes, and let's not forget incarnations as well as that's important, Pre-Shinobi War and all that jazz.

---

So that way you'd have a Psychological feel for what you're capable of without Half-bootying it up something fierce?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff