Welcome to Gaia! ::

just kidding.
but still, last night I was talking to my boyfriend about how I'm not going to see him the next 5 days.. and then at 9:52 he was all like, "brb, Naruto" cause he likes to watch Naruto. so I wait. and wait. and wait. until at 10:56 he says, "Going to bed, night." and I was like, "asdfghjkl You're IMPOSSIBLE!"

but then I remember that I love Naruto too. so it's okay.

Subs Vs. Dubs? Discuss? I like the subs cause you get to see Naruto on the toilet, as opposed to Naruto on Cartoon Network. Believe it!
I should probably start reading the Manga.... even though I know it'll take a bajillion years.. :/ I don't want to become poor and friend-less due to manga!
Tobi is a good boy.

Aged Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
did it ruin it or made it better?
When I went to gamer camp (I did because they said they taught animiation and they diden't and I was really mad...and I hate mudkips because of it..) but anyways..I went to gaming camp and they had a bunch of halo nerds and one of em said his gf broke up with him because of edward...so be lucky it's not like he's dumping u for like sakura or something....Or he should be lucky ur not dumping him for sasuke..or whoever u like... o3o"

Subs
Gods_Black_Wings
did it ruin it or made it better?

what do you mean?
ikisame17
When I went to gamer camp (I did because they said they taught animiation and they diden't and I was really mad...and I hate mudkips because of it..) but anyways..I went to gaming camp and they had a bunch of halo nerds and one of em said his gf broke up with him because of edward...so be lucky it's not like he's dumping u for like sakura or something....Or he should be lucky ur not dumping him for sasuke..or whoever u like... o3o"

Subs

lol, I suppose I'm lucky he's NOT leaving me for an animation. :3 though he has better taste in girls compared to Sakura.
Dream Gazing
ikisame17

Subs

lol, I suppose I'm lucky he's NOT leaving me for an animation. :3 though he has better taste in girls compared to Sakura.

Yea it's called...INSERT YOUR NAME because your epically gorgeous.... (don't know wat ya look like but it da truth :3 cuz no one ugly...they only ugly if they ugly in the inside)

Aged Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ikisame17
Dream Gazing
ikisame17

Subs

Yea it's called...INSERT YOUR NAME because your epically gorgeous.... (don't know wat ya look like but it da truth :3 cuz no one ugly...they only ugly if they ugly in the inside)

1000% truthness.....
ok my question... i dont know anymore TT-TT
ikisame17
Dream Gazing
ikisame17

Subs

Why thank you.
Gods_Black_Wings
ikisame17
Dream Gazing
ikisame17

Subs

1000% truthness.....

... fail?
Gods_Black_Wings
ikisame17
Dream Gazing
ikisame17

Subs

1000% truthness.....

YAY!
and ur question was epically awesome owO
Dream Gazing
Gods_Black_Wings
ikisame17
Dream Gazing
ikisame17

Subs

1000% truthness.....

... fail?

And u madam is most certainly welcome <3 and I hope u have an epic weekend!
heart I LOVE SUBS heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces