Welcome to Gaia! ::

Falcon351's Wife

Barton Lover

39,375 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nuclear Plant 500
anadentone
Not a real manga but imagine if they came out with a part 2 of manga 700 that talked about the other people 700 forgotten to mention. Like :

Is Tenten Lee's wifey?

Whats lee's kid name? everyone else got a ******** name

What about Kotetsu, Baki, Izumo, Aoba, Kakashi's face, Raido, Ebisu,Iruka,all the other Sensei. Did they just give up one getting married and having kids?
Whats Asuma's daughters name?
So with modern techology, they couldn't 6 billion dolla man Gai?
What's Gai's mama's name?
Why did all the Konoichis have to be housewives?
Why the hell did the current Kage's give up their title cept for Gaara? I know the old man needed to, but Mei and A?
You mean to tell me some hot a** woman like Mei couldn't get a husband? dat sum ole bullshit emotion_donotwant
What sorta crack Sasuke and Sakura been smoking? Firstly he treated her like s**t and she runs back into his arms and marrys that ********?

Are they on crack naming the kid, Salad? Dat sum ghetto name right there. Didn't know Konoha had a ghetto
Why the hell does Kankuro look like child molester/drug dealer?
Kiba married a crazy cat lady?
Shino turned into Cyclops? Does he have a wifey or some little bug?
How the ******** did Choji and that black chick hook up? Did they even know of each others existance?
Shikadai? Really Dai is gai's daddy...shika is Shikamaru's daddy...sooooo adding daddy names why not Shikarasa? sounds Jamaican as s**t.
Ino/Sai's kid didn't look right, pale skin with blonde hair and blue eyes. Give him (I actually though he was a girl) Inos face features with Sais hair and skin

Comments:
Chubby Anko
Metrosexual Gaara?
Udon sporting that sweet pompadour #nobooger
Choji's kid totes adorbs
Darui- Baddassery
Omoi- Diabeetus from lollypoping it

I think Tenten is not Lee's wife because it really seemed either or--either you were a housewife or a career woman. Since Tenten ran a shop, that means she's not a wife. Besides, if Lee's deciple was their kid, he would have been so much cuter! blaugh

Kawaii Shounen

THUMBS UP FOR GAARA,KANKURO,KAKASHI AND MAYBE TENTEN
TO BE THE ROLES MODELS TO STAY ALONE.

to be honest, Gaara is one of my favorites characters. I am so glad he ended up alone.
everyone randomly hooked up and started having kids. who knows, maybe in the future he might
get someone but at the moment is all fine.

sasuke should learn gaara's behaviour ijs, randomly getting married after being an
a** to every female in the story

Fluffy Bunny

Thank you for finally mentioning the backgroun characters???????
Like, hi, please explain what happened to
Kotetsu
Izumo
Genma
Raido
Aoba
Iwashi
Yuugao

idk like any other hottie we're just ignoring the existance of??

Also, you can't expect me to be totally okay with Ame Orphan's graves and bodies being totally desecrated and apparently no one cares??? Like, Naruto never fixes this even though he's hokage with a ******** MacBook??????????

CANNOT. DEAL.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Deer Teeth
Kotetsu
Izumo
Genma
Raido
Aoba
Iwashi
Yuugao

Also, you can't expect me to be totally okay with Ame Orphan's graves and bodies being totally desecrated and apparently no one cares??? Like, Naruto never fixes this even though he's hokage with a ******** MacBook??????????

CANNOT. DEAL.

yeah and the bandage fella- timbo tombo something like that. Fella with bandaged eyes.Mizuuku and captain worry a** from the sand village. I forgot his name but hes hawt biggrin Shimon,shinobu, oh I remember Korobi and Yaoki .And did we forget Hizune hes kinda alive, maybe walking dead alive but alive none the less.

Fluffy Bunny

anadentone
Deer Teeth
Kotetsu
Izumo
Genma
Raido
Aoba
Iwashi
Yuugao

CANNOT. DEAL.

yeah and the bandage fella- timbo tombo something like that. Fella with bandaged eyes.Mizuuku and captain worry a** from the sand village. I forgot his name but hes hawt biggrin Shimon,shinobu, oh I remember Korobi and Yaoki .And did we forget Hizune hes kinda alive, maybe walking dead alive but alive none the less.

User Image
yaa!!
what about yamato? is he dead? prolly

User Image
I'd rather volume 700 -1 where they take back volume 700 which made me cringe how poorly that was done, and did it in a more clever way hinting at relationships and stuff instead of feeling like someone's poorly done fan fiction. Heck, maybe even finding a way to show off more characters to know they are alive and maybe even give them a little something behind them. As of how the volume is, I feel like those characters dodged a bullet most likely as the volume is a bit lack luster for many of the character's featured.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Deer Teeth
anadentone
Deer Teeth
Kotetsu
Izumo
Genma
Raido
Aoba
Iwashi
Yuugao

CANNOT. DEAL.

User Image
yaa!!

User Image
the hell if I know anymore. They killed off a ton of people when nagoto went ape s**t, then brought them back. I just hope the senior Ino and Shika did a jesus and came back 3 days later . Hey got them some grandbabies biggrin

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hana Rei
I'd rather volume 700 -1 where they take back volume 700 which made me cringe how poorly that was done, and did it in a more clever way hinting at relationships and stuff instead of feeling like someone's poorly done fan fiction. Heck, maybe even finding a way to show off more characters to know they are alive and maybe even give them a little something behind them. As of how the volume is, I feel like those characters dodged a bullet most likely as the volume is a bit lack luster for many of the character's featured.

i actually thought it was someone fan fic crap D: way too rushed. Worst thing about some of the mangas I read (eyes mangabee) I get about 12 pages of deviantart pics before the real manga that I was like "Oh this is someones deviant crap, pretty good for those cannon works" ******** it was real classified_fu
anadentone
Hana Rei

i actually thought it was someone fan fic crap D: way too rushed. Worst thing about some of the mangas I read (eyes mangabee) I get about 12 pages of deviantart pics before the real manga that I was like "Oh this is someones deviant crap, pretty good for those cannon works" ******** it was real classified_fu
Same, I was reading through and realized I was on page 12 and was like "Wait... this isn't just some art stuff people threw in at the start..." crying

I know they were probably worried people NEEDED a solid conclusion tossed in at what happened at the very end to everyone, but a series doesn't need that at all. A simple conclusion hinting at possibilities and ending on a positive note can be just as satisfying (and I feel even more satisfying) without feeling rushed or cumbersome.

Fluffy Bunny

anadentone
Deer Teeth
anadentone
Deer Teeth
Kotetsu
Izumo
Genma
Raido
Aoba
Iwashi
Yuugao

CANNOT. DEAL.

User Image
yaa!!

User Image
the hell if I know anymore. They killed off a ton of people when nagoto went ape s**t, then brought them back. I just hope the senior Ino and Shika did a jesus and came back 3 days later . Hey got them some grandbabies biggrin

User Image
Everyone is alive or a zombie. Only Neji stayed dead, and he probably likes it that way.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces