Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

**Spoiler Alert!!!! For those who haven't read the latest chapter of Naruto.

Okay I know you guys know that there's a war going on and everything and .... blah blah blah ^^
But did anyone figure out early that Tobi was Obito? It was pretty much obvious because of the hairstyle. Also because he only showed one sharingan when he could have showed two. Who else do we know in this story with one sharingan? (Aside from kakashi) We also didn't see that much of Obito at all and he DID look like someone you'd want to know about. And since Madara was revived by the Impure World Ressurection there was no way he could've been in the grave and walking around alive at the same time.

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
No one ******** cares.

hey guys JJBA Anime is out. Now that, people(not in this forum) cares about

Dapper Fatcat

Gunnisberg
No one ******** cares.

Hey, buddy, mind shutting the hell up? I can post whatever the f**k i want in the forums. I don't need your crappy criticism, so do the world a favor and piss off to your "JJBA Anime".

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
Katalea
Gunnisberg
No one ******** cares.

Hey, buddy, mind shutting the hell up? I can post whatever the f**k i want in the forums. I don't need your crappy criticism, so do the world a favor and piss off to your "JJBA Anime".

yeah no, we have a thing called rules. And I am doing the world a favor. By pissing off narutards lol

Dapper Fatcat

Gunnisberg
Katalea
Gunnisberg
No one ******** cares.

yeah no, we have a thing called rules. And I am doing the world a favor. By pissing off narutards lol

"We have rules"? Okay umm... wait... let me attempt to give a damn. Nope, I failed.. emotion_eyebrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff