• Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
especially compared to like ichigo or something

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
He can whoop your butt....
Naruto would lose to the Tenchi Masaki of the Original OVA Tenchi Muyo universe even without the latter having the Kami Form available to him.

Kawaii Shounen

we can't compare some characters because they are from
different universe. if we are going to compare like mecha, obviously none of them
(naruto world) are gonna stand a chance.

now about ichigo, well I haven't seen bleach so I don't have the facts to argue about this matter
but as far as I know ichigo lost his power???

oh well, I do believe naruto is strong, stronger than sasuke
but that's my own personal opinion.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I bet you can't be a ninja like him and survive drinking bad milk. Naruto is hella strong for that. Other ninjas would have died, but not Naruto. Naruto was a fuking rebel, he owned that toilet like it was his b***h.

Fallen Seraph

12,115 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
But can Ichigo defeat Servants?

Aged Sex Symbol

Holy s**t it's like I'm really back in 2006.
SS_ShitStorm
Holy s**t it's like I'm really back in 2006.

Yes, except the 'Naruto vs Big-G Man' Catastrophe did happen and for a while, Vs. fight threads were barred from the A/M/C.
Now that Naruto is done, here's hoping they'd bring the Vs. Fight threads back with far more taste about them.

Heroic Hero

bittersweet music
different universe. if we are going to compare like mecha, obviously none of them

now about ichigo, well I haven't seen bleach so I don't have the facts to argue about this matter

As far as the Big Three goes, I would say that Ichigo could beat Naruto... simply because the "godmode Opness" of bleach surpasses, even Naruto's godmode. Bleach has just become... ridic LOL. Bleach is just ridiculous with the new powers, almost approaching dbz levels (almost, but no-one can beat dbz characters lol)

However, I would say that going off of the Big Three (I've seen a little bit of One Piece), I would judge that Naruto could take down Luffy.

EDIT: In the beginning of the series, I had hope that Naruto and ninjas would be stronger. However Bleach just diverged and went straight upwards for powers... However, still, many OP Naruto characters (such as Kages, Naruto, Sasuke, others etc) could wreck some bleach characters, but not top-tiered Bleach boys. However... I still think Naruto characters are cooler (there's an old youtube video of Ichigo vs Kakashi it's pretty sweet)
Bogotanian
bittersweet music

As far as the Big Three goes, I would say that Ichigo could beat Naruto... simply because the "godmode Opness" of bleach surpasses, even Naruto's godmode. Bleach has just become... ridic LOL. Bleach is just ridiculous with the new powers, almost approaching dbz levels (almost, but no-one can beat dbz characters lol)

However, I would say that going off of the Big Three (I've seen a little bit of One Piece), I would judge that Naruto could take down Luffy.

EDIT: In the beginning of the series, I had hope that Naruto and ninjas would be stronger. However Bleach just diverged and went straight upwards for powers... However, still, many OP Naruto characters (such as Kages, Naruto, Sasuke, others etc) could wreck some bleach characters, but not top-tiered Bleach boys. However... I still think Naruto characters are cooler (there's an old youtube video of Ichigo vs Kakashi it's pretty sweet)

In disagreement on the latter bit, Tenchi Muyo, Gurren Lagann and even B@$tard!!! would like to take turns to drop by, say 'hello' and just strolling around with more power than anything in DBZ save maybe SSG Goku + Vegeta, the Gods on par with or above Bills/Beerus or
Gohan can possibly generate, and even then nothing in Dragon Ball Z gets to solo any of the 3.

Next to those 3, you can add the other half of The Power Six(D. Gray Man, Hunter x Hunter, and even Toriko!) and The Power Six(which includes Naruto, Bleach and One Piece to finish the first half.) would still be screwed against any of the 3 Universes/Multi-verses listed even when it's just 6 universes against one of the 3.

As for the latter part, The First Hokage Hashirama Senju can deadlock the likes of Lord Aizen according to a site that's normally known for having better debaters than Gaia Online, as far as debating their way out of a Paper Bag with ease is concerned at least.
I'd give you a link in this thread but I'm not at all sure if it's legal on Current!-Gaia Online's rules at the moment.

Heroic Hero

Javier Cross
Bogotanian
bittersweet music

In disagreement on the latter bit, Tenchi Muyo, Gurren Lagann and even B@$tard!!! would like to take turns to drop by, say 'hello' and just strolling around with more power than anything in DBZ save maybe SSG Goku + Vegeta, the Gods on par with or above Bills/Beerus or
Gohan can possibly generate, and even then nothing in Dragon Ball Z gets to solo any of the 3.

Next to those 3, you can add the other half of The Power Six(D. Gray Man, Hunter x Hunter, and even Toriko!) and The Power Six(which includes Naruto, Bleach and One Piece to finish the first half.) would still be screwed against any of the 3 Universes/Multi-verses listed even when it's just 6 universes against one of the 3.

As for the latter part, The First Hokage Hashirama Senju can deadlock the likes of Lord Aizen according to a site that's normally known for having better debaters than Gaia Online, as far as debating their way out of a Paper Bag with ease is concerned at least.
I'd give you a link in this thread but I'm not at all sure if it's legal on Current!-Gaia Online's rules at the moment.

Interesting response. I haven't seen a lot of those shows, and I'm sure that there's a lot of anime/manga that has greater power levels than dbz (such as those where there are actual gods or something). It was an off the top of my head kind of thing

But that's interesting for Hashirama Senju. That's a good sign for power levels I guess when comparing Naruto to Bleach.

EDIT: I believe I heard that a while back, there was talk online of Naruto's strongest (such as Kage and above) would be able to take out Bleach vice-captains, maybe a few captains, but they were not at the same tier as people like Ichigo or Aizen. I always hoped that wasn't true, but that was a while ago anyways, before other power increases in both shows.
Bogotanian
Javier Cross
Bogotanian
bittersweet music

Interesting response. I haven't seen a lot of those shows, and I'm sure that there's a lot of anime/manga that has greater power levels than dbz (such as those where there are actual gods or something). It was an off the top of my head kind of thing

But that's interesting for Hashirama Senju. That's a good sign for power levels I guess when comparing Naruto to Bleach.

EDIT: I believe I heard that a while back, there was talk online of Naruto's strongest (such as Kage and above) would be able to take out Bleach vice-captains, maybe a few captains, but they were not at the same tier as people like Ichigo or Aizen. I always hoped that wasn't true, but that was a while ago anyways, before other power increases in both shows.

Bills/Beerus and Whis do qualify, but they're among the minority unless you count SSG Goku, Vegeta and maybe Gohan as far as Heavy-weight power levels are concerned, and I hope I don't get across as dissing/disrespecting DBZ outright for saying as much, that's not at all why I'm here.

No matter what anyone may think in regards to having an overdose of Power-boosts worse than Dragon Ball Z did at the worst times(Buu Saga is guilty of it, sadly.), even I have to admit that Hashirama at his Prime or when 'properly' Ressurected being able to get it done is nothing short of impressive.
Or at the very least, he won't wind up dying all over the place.

Well it's outdated info at best so it's not true anymore is the thing, the key-word is italicized.
Although if the Power Six did have a Civil War, I'll admit that Kenpachi's gonna bring loads of enemy casualties before he goes down, and The Logias of One Piece are not wimps either.
I've no clue what D. Gray Man brings to the table that'd be enough to help keep up with the mayhem, but Toriko is bound to pack serious heat.

Premium Gaian

naruto is strong..hes just humble
omg, ichigo is a god mode-marysue tho.

Greedy Capitalist

Itachi -ox
I bet you can't be a ninja like him and survive drinking bad milk. Naruto is hella strong for that. Other ninjas would have died, but not Naruto. Naruto was a fuking rebel, he owned that toilet like it was his b***h.

Some say he spent so many hours on that toilet he went delusional and the rest of the series was a vivid hallucination.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff