Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

How often do your headcanons ignore actual canon?

All the time. 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
50% of the time 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
I thought we all agreed canon was full of badfic BS anyway 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Since the beginning of Madara's reveal. 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
Since the war. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I don't have any headcanons. 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
Never. 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
It depends on the character/place/background. 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 >

Timid Hellraiser

12,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
Just as the title says, I'm curious as to what people's Naruto headcanons are, whether they be in-universe or have to do with anime filler, the movies or AU verses.

I guess I'll start:

1. I'm of the mind that Neji's alive in everyone's dream by default.

2. Otogakure has been knee-deep in chaos since it's conception but especially after Sasuke's 'defeat' of Orochimaru. With no leader to scare them into submission, the village functions as more of a hideout/safety zone for criminals, defectors, and mutated shinobi. (It probably didn't help that Orochimaru had a penchant for experimenting on children and it's a blessing the situation hasn't devolved into a Lord of the Flies-esque existence.)

3. Med-nin (usually) have the same training as civilian doctors though a civilian doctor may end up studying/practicing longer than the average med-nin.

4. To become an official med-nin, one must pass a different set of exams as well as intern at the Hospital. (In Konoha, anyway.)

Kawaii Shounen

neji was indeed alive in hinata's and tenten's dream.

hmm I thou otokagure was only orochimaru and his gang lmao? (don't remember)
I mean besides his lab rats, but that's pretty much gone, nobody wears the headband anyway
they were a small village for the purpose to attack konoha
but that was it pretty much. you don't even see them in the alliance.

what do you mean by civilian doctors, I don''t
think normal doctors exist in the world of naruto.

I don't remember much but about how to become a official medical nin.
isn't when you learn to control your Chara just like sakura did to the fish in training.
and then learn herb s**t and boom your a medi nin.

Timid Hellraiser

12,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
Headcanons are interpretations of fictional universes/characters that are not supported (and sometimes denied or jossed (as in made untrue after their conception) by canon material.

So those were strictly my ideas about ninja life/Otogakure/Neji being alive in everyone's dream. Everybody. By default. (He was also canonically very much alive in Lee's, if only to be defeated.)

And I figure they'd have to have doctors aside from med-nin because ninja don't exactly have a long life expectancy and are still looked at as military doctors before they're doctor-doctors. I also figure med-nin have to have more training than just chakra control and herb lessons since there's a load of stuff medical professionals need to know about the body and how it works in order to avoid complications. Though I figure Konoha is one of the few villages with some sort of regulations placed on their med-nin and general hospital workers. (I can't imagine Mist would have the same system since the last time we were shown their country, it was more of a mess than not.)

And as far as Otogakure goes, there were dozens of kids being experimented on (We see them in tanks and whatnot and it was established as Oro's mad scientist base/his way of sort of attaining Kageship before trying to take the role of Hokage but that's a headcanon too ) and Sasuke pretty much ignored them for the ones he needed, I'm not saying the village is structured like the other ones, it couldn't be considered it has no leader and Orochimaru was the only government, but my headcanon is that the remaining mutated kids are just there now in the remains of Otogakure because the rest of the ninja world is a mess and they don't know much else. (I mean, the Sound nin we see in the Chuunin exams were no older than 15 if I'm remembering right, I sort of doubt they'd be in a hurry to even check to see what the other villages are doing, nevermind rush off to join the alliance.

Chimero-wan's Waifu

Bashful Shoujo

9,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Timid 100
Headcanon: Zetsu was having sexy time with Yamato during the whole war. lol

Timid Hellraiser

12,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
Weeping Snow
Headcanon: Zetsu was having sexy time with Yamato during the whole war. lol

User Image

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Madara opens his shirt, only to reveal that he now has eyes on his nipples.
Rinnipples.

Wealthy Millionaire

Everyone in the war are holding in shits until the war is over. I predict a huge phenomena of constipation.

Aged Sex Symbol

Jiraiya's perfectly alive in mt. Myoboku drinking with the toads, eating bugs, banging Konan on a daily basis and laughing at how fast everything went to s**t after he left.

It's honestly not that far out of the ballpark.

Kawaii Shounen

sukiyuna
Headcanons are interpretations of fictional universes/characters that are not supported (and sometimes denied or jossed (as in made untrue after their conception) by canon material.

So those were strictly my ideas about ninja life/Otogakure/Neji being alive in everyone's dream. Everybody. By default. (He was also canonically very much alive in Lee's, if only to be defeated.)

And I figure they'd have to have doctors aside from med-nin because ninja don't exactly have a long life expectancy and are still looked at as military doctors before they're doctor-doctors. I also figure med-nin have to have more training than just chakra control and herb lessons since there's a load of stuff medical professionals need to know about the body and how it works in order to avoid complications. Though I figure Konoha is one of the few villages with some sort of regulations placed on their med-nin and general hospital workers. (I can't imagine Mist would have the same system since the last time we were shown their country, it was more of a mess than not.)

And as far as Otogakure goes, there were dozens of kids being experimented on (We see them in tanks and whatnot and it was established as Oro's mad scientist base/his way of sort of attaining Kageship before trying to take the role of Hokage but that's a headcanon too ) and Sasuke pretty much ignored them for the ones he needed, I'm not saying the village is structured like the other ones, it couldn't be considered it has no leader and Orochimaru was the only government, but my headcanon is that the remaining mutated kids are just there now in the remains of Otogakure because the rest of the ninja world is a mess and they don't know much else. (I mean, the Sound nin we see in the Chuunin exams were no older than 15 if I'm remembering right, I sort of doubt they'd be in a hurry to even check to see what the other villages are doing, nevermind rush off to join the alliance.

ah I apologize, I miss read the tittle.

ok so I was searching about otogakure and also where is this whole war.

apparently the hideout of akatsuki was pretty much close to otogakure.
thou even so, their battle is in the land of lighting, or snow
(something like that) it's close to otogakure I believe??

so my headcanon is, there are no more people in otogakure.
wasn't when ''orochimaru supposedly died'' that whole lab thing was destroyed?
plus if the war is near, I don't think they will have people close to it.
also it's a super small village, I don't think there are any people in there

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Everyone has been eating hot pockets during the war because nobody has time to do anything. People including women pee behind rocks and have no change of clothing. Everyone has been wearing the same underwear for days now from how busy everything is.
There is no Part 2. This whole story is just 12-year-old Naruto playing around with a set of ideas suggested by Jiraiya for a new novel. It's still the middle of Part 1, and they're searching for Tsunade in some tourist village. Search it in your hearts, you know it to be true.

The last chapter of this manga will be that revelation, and the very last page will feature Naruto re-reading and grimacing at his own work, before Jiraiya calls him over and he dumps a worn notebook into the nearest trashcan.

(And then due to too many fan complaints a reboot while begin about a year later.)

Wealthy Millionaire

SS_ShitStorm
Jiraiya's perfectly alive in mt. Myoboku drinking with the toads, eating bugs, banging Konan on a daily basis and laughing at how fast everything went to s**t after he left.

K-Konan? emotion_0A0

Aged Sex Symbol

IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm

K-Konan? emotion_0A0

Who else? She's hot and laid-back.

Considering Tsunade wouldn't even give him a quickie before sending him off to his death I figure he'd enjoy a change of scenery.

Aged Sex Symbol

Trechten
There is no Part 2. This whole story is just 12-year-old Naruto playing around with a set of ideas suggested by Jiraiya for a new novel. It's still the middle of Part 1, and they're searching for Tsunade in some tourist village. Search it in your hearts, you know it to be true.

The last chapter of this manga will be that revelation, and the very last page will feature Naruto re-reading and grimacing at his own work, before Jiraiya calls him over and he dumps a worn notebook into the nearest trashcan.

(And then due to too many fan complaints a reboot while begin about a year later.)

Can I tip you a million gold?

I'm dead serious.

Wealthy Millionaire

SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm

K-Konan? emotion_0A0

Who else? She's hot and laid-back.

Considering Tsunade wouldn't even give him a quickie before sending him off to his death I figure he'd enjoy a change of scenery.

I'd rather him stay a virgin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces