Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Seeker

Kinotsu
After Jaraiya died,I lost interest neutral

Same here... stare
I think the series has only gotten down to what it really about. Which would be the Bonds Naruto shares as he grows. Plus it also gets down to Naruto becoming Hokage after Sasuke saving ends as well as stopping Madara. If anything it's better and more exiting! I don't want twelve year olds kicking too much a** in a non-comedic way anyway.

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I agree they lost their touch a looong time ago. eek
I don't think its lost its touch,but I think it's kind of geared toward a different fan base. neutral

0 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Naruto was fun to watch befor but now it's kind of getting boring.

Desirable Gawker

Golden Lexi
I lost touch for the anime. The manga is still a go.

Same, the voices suck in the English anime, and the manga is a lot farther then the anime anyway.
I think the anime would have lost it's touch cause the manga is losing it's touch. I keep up with the manga... and it really is just getting like the author has no clue where it's going.
i lost intrest after the movies... but i think shippuden is a good way 2 make a come back... personally speakin i would love it if naruto would just get a girlfriend.. but make them into enimy villages that way it'll b hard....i no its redundant but i think it'll make things intresting

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff